DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lg_sciences_epic_3.jpg

EPIC is the hottest liquid preworkout on the market and it uses the latest ingredients to give you clean focus and energy in the gym while helping maintain mass using a mix of creatine monohydrate along with other co-factors. EPIC tastes great and can be mixed with water or used straight right before a workout via the convenient shot glass. Held in the mouth, EPIC provides an instant release of energy to help you push past all of your goals with the strong clean energy that hits you instantly.
  • Gycerol – Preliminary studies suggest that glycerol is a super hydrating agent that helps the muscle cells hold water. This will give increased pumps and also help with recovery.
  • DiCreatine Malate – a creatine salt that is able to contribute to the krebs cycle.
  • Creatine Monohydrate – the most well studied form of creatine which helps increase muscle mass and energy.
  • Citrulline Malate – an amino acid salt that helps with the krebs cycle and may reduce fatigue.
  • Caffeine – a stimulant to help with focus and mood.
  • Bitter Orange Extract – a synephrine based stimulant that increases mood and focus.
  • Dendrobium – an herbal stimulant that helps to increase Can you take a shot?

Well I always try a pre-workout out before I use it for training to test for potency and that way if it's too strong it won't fug up my workout.

So I took a dose this morning about 2/3 of a dose ... holy fug!! I am glad I didn't start off with a full dose. Stuff is pretty damn strong. I love the taste and delivery. I like the idea of not having to fill my stomach before training.

I will update you guys on my next workout with some general impressions.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im loving EPIC! im dosing 1.5 servs pwo

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this like the Taurus Epic? I remember loving that stuff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im loving EPIC! im dosing 1.5 servs pwo
You're nuggin futs :)

I am going to try .75 on Monday. .66 really shocked me but it was really clean so I can add a little oomph.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this like the Taurus Epic? I remember loving that stuff.
I don't think so this is shot glass pwo. Let me tell you this is the way to go. I can't wait to kick it into high gear. Fug yah!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok good energy focus and aggression even know the lifts just weren't there for power. I had good endurance though and finished pretty strong. I am at my top progression in a 5 week full body run. Also last week I had a real bad neck problem and maybe things just aren't right yet.

I love the product, I still have a nice glow hours later. I will try full dose on Wednesday which should be another good test.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'll follow doug always interested in what the new pres that come out are like

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll follow doug always interested in what the new pres that come out are like
Yah so many out there now. I hope things are better for me today. I was pretty beat up after last week and today will have to stretch my legs as they are pretty stiff and I have front squats :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers :)

That's more fuggin like it!! Don't get me wrong I was beat up but my endurance was bang on after a painful start. I didn't miss reps at the top of my progression but just about barfed up a lung. A lot of it was the soreness from previous bashings, it was tough to get past the stiffness and the pain but when I did the Epic was there to cover my azz... great product.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah im still loving it... the liquid delivery is very convenient, instant energy and I can take the dose in the gym parking lot...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im still loving it... the liquid delivery is very convenient, instant energy and I can take the dose in the gym parking lot...
Not as heavy on the stomach.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know what else I can say, this is a solid product and believe me it is so nice to shoot down a shot and then just get right on to business as it kicks in right away.

Today I as damn good. It was humid in the gym so it was nice to have that extra push. I put on that football motivation bit "I am a champion" during my front squats and attacked them like an animal. Tweaked my back, but what are you gonna do... well I'll tell you what I did ... stiff legged deads!!!!

That's the last workout on warrior so I go to a 5 day split now but I start at around 60% capacity so it's almost like a deload. I make it hurt though, I just intensify my contractions using various techniques. If it don't hurt what's the fuggin point after all :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin stuff is aces, it has a long window which makes it very versatile. You can take it and workout right away or you could wait a bit. Stamina continues to be the best aspect for me. I like the focus too, so so smooth.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might have to go get me a bottle of this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might have to go get me a bottle of this.
Yah you're going to love the shot glass method of dosing. It tasted fuggin great too... I love the nice euphoric feeling it leaves me with after a workout :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clean, clean energy great stamina as always.

Noticing more and more how set 3 or 4 are now the money sets... I love that :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did a shot of Epic and I gunned that workout down...

Focus, good pain... rocked it :) This is what I love about using progressive training. I can manhandle the lighter weight and it allows me to get nuts about focus on the muscle and I get these rocking pumps.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Making it harder for me not to get this!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making it harder for me not to get this!
It's the delivery method that makes this a must have in your arsenal. My son who is just back to lifting after 4 years off just cranked 405 raw deads for 5 sets of 5 and he was not even straining yet. Yah he's a freak but he said the pre-workout was the difference. Fug he hasn't even started using chalk yet :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clean concise energy good fuggin pump. I love the look I get after pullups, like some huge fuggin beast :) Stamina was stellar as usual.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates here. I am just running out of things to say, the stuff is just like it's name says Epic!! Shoot it down and tear it up, what could be simpler. You have to try it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think we should get an EPIC logging opportunity going, what do you think?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we should get an EPIC logging opportunity going, what do you think?
I think I agree 100%!!!! Friggin Dreameaver has me dreaming about this stuff!