FU** OFF! Summer Bulking With LG Andro Bulk Kit **U MIRIN?

A

akanorthstar

Awards
I would Like to thank everyone at LG Science for sending me this kit Especially Jason!

LG Sciences Andro Bulk Kit:
Description:

This kit is for the guy who is serious about putting on mass and has the diet and exercise program to prove it! Putting on mass requires hard gym sessions and also lots of good, quality protein to help build muscle.
A double dose of the best mass builder on the market

A dry prohormone for unthinkable strength gains

A powerful Testosterone boosting, estrogen blocking off-cycle PCT

The BULK ANDRO kit is our best combination of prohormones that we believe will give you every advantage during your bulking phase.
M1D Andro tablets are a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.
M1D Andro liquid gives you a faster, more intense delivery system, doubling your effective dose of the prohormones in M1D Andro.
1-Andro is a perfect addition to your prohormone cycle. This dry prohormone is one that people love for the intense hardening and strength assisting effects.
Form-XT is the perfect PCT product for getting you back into perfect condition after your cyle

When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this prohormone give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any prohormone we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor. We have engineered a delivery matrix that we think based on preliminary studies will help maximize hormone conversion. These ingredients should help you make the most of every tablet! Rapid dissolve tablets ensure even, uniform delivery

Get maximum absorption!

The liquid delivery system gives you immediate absorption in the mouth and then prolonged absorption through the digestive tract. This allows for better bioavailability and more immediate action in the body. Liquids are best taken by holding the liquid under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swishing it around your mouth and swallowing completely. This allows the maximal absorption. Doses can be taken any time of the day but are best spaced out as far as possible. At a minimum you should wait at least 20 minutes between doses.

Things To Know About LG Sciences Prohormones:
1) There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal prohormones.
2) All claims are dependant on proper diet and exercise.
3) All prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).
4) Prohormones should only be taken by people over 21 unless with a doctors supervision.

The Bulk Andro Kit consists of:

M1D Andro Liquid - LG Sciences Prohormones

M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.

This is the best mass building supplement on the market

You will see a crazy jump in your Libdo

It will increase your appetite

100% Safe and Legal

Non-Liver Toxic

How will M1D Andro help me?

M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen. Based on some preliminary studies, this combination may boost testosterone better compared to either one alone (1). This combined with proper diet and exercise can help you look and feel your best.

When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this prohormone give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any prohormone we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor.

Get Maximum absorption with our liquid delivery method!

The liquid delivery system gives you immediate absorption in the mouth and then prolonged absorption through the digestive tract. This allows for better bio-availability and more immediate action in the body. 1-Andro is best taken by holding the liquid under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swishing it around your mouth and swallowing completely. This allows the maximal absorption. Doses can be taken any time of the day but are best spaced out as far as possible. At a minimum you should wait at least 20 minutes between doses.

1) There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal Prohormones.
3) All Prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).
4) Prohormones should only be taken by people over 21 unless with a doctors supervision.

Directions: Shake well. Adapta caps snap down and then screw on. Dispense 3ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 2-4 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example: 3ml upon awaking, 2 ml at 5PM and 3ml before bed.

M1D Andro Tablets - LG Sciences Prohormones

(same description as above)

M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen. Based on some preliminary studies, this combination may boost testosterone better compared to either one alone (1). This combined with proper diet and exercise can help you look and feel your best.

When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this prohormone give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any prohormone we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor.

1) There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal Prohormones.
3) All Prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).

Directions: Shake well. Adapt a caps snap down and then screw on. Dispense 3ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 2-4 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example: 3ml upon awaking, 2 ml at 5PM and 3ml before bed.

Get Maximum absorption with our liquid delivery method!

The liquid delivery system gives you immediate absorption in the mouth and then prolonged absorption through the digestive tract. This allows for better bio-availability and more immediate action in the body. 1-Andro is best taken by holding the liquid under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swishing it around your mouth and swallowing completely. This allows the maximal absorption. Doses can be taken any time of the day but are best spaced out as far as possible. At a minimum you should wait at least 20 minutes between doses.

For PCT they include: Form-XT Caplets - LG Sciences Prohormones (if it's the liquid form-xt, let me know and I will edit this)

Form-XT will optimize your hormones and will work for both natural optimization and post cycle therapy after a cycle of LG Sciences prohormone products.

Boost Free Testosterone

Block estrogen production

Powerful off-cycle PCT

100% Safe and Legal

Goals For this Cycle: Currently been killing the gym looking to step it up and put on more size.
Stats:
5’10, 155lbs, BF 9%
I am aiming at a clean lean bulk to do so I am running at 3,000 calories a day. Shooting for 7-8 meals to keep my metabolism up so I don't become a Fat Cu** If I can get above 3,000 calories a day great, hopefully when it kicks in I am able to eat like a horse. So far this is a basic structure of my meal plan give or take:
Clean Bulk Meal Plan: 3,000 Calories
-Meal #1 Breakfast: 6 Eggs, Oatmeal, Fruit [34g protein, 4g fat, 60g Carb]
-Meal #2 Pre-workout: Greek Yogurt, Granola Bar, quest bar, 2 T All Natural Peanut Butter [43g Protein, 18g Fat, 63 Carb]
-Meal #3 Post Workout: 2 Scoops Whey, 1 scoop whole oat powder, T spoon Honey[55g Protein, 6g Fat, 38 Carb]
-Meal #4 Lunch: 2 Chicken Breasts, greens, carb [50g Protein, 6g Fat, around 40g Carb]
-Meal #5: Whole Milk, Granola Bar [ 12g Protein, 6g Fat, 42g Carb]
-Meal #6: 2 chicken breasts, Greens, Yam, Bread [60g Protein, 9g Fat, 80g Carb]
-Meal #7: Casein/Whey shake, Pb2 peanut butter [43g Protein, 6g Fat, 9 Carb]

Supplement Stack:
Cellucor Whey
Muscle Feast Whole Oat powder
Xtend Endurance/ 360 Intra workout
Applied Nutriceuticals Uncut/ Labrada Super Charge
Bulk Supps Creatine for after the cycle.

For work outs I will be switching back and forth between low and medium rep range for size and strength. For my split I want to focus a bit more on legs since I am finally done recovering from a blown out knee…
Day 1: Chest/Legs
Day 2: Biceps/Cardio
Day 3: Back/Calves
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Shoulders/ Legs
Day 6: Off Cardio
Day 7: Off

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Day 1: Killer Chest day....

4:00- 2ml 1- Andro
5:30- 2ml 1-M1D Andro
6:50- M1d pill

(**package came late and decided to make the best of it**)

Weigh-in: 155 lbs

Pre Workout: 3 Uncut Applied Nutriceuticals
Intra workout: 360-intra

Probably one of my best workouts hit chest today:
Dumbell press: 60Lbs (40 Reps)/70Lbs (30 reps)/75Lbs (20 Reps)/80Lbs (10 Reps)/85Lbs (5 reps)
Artificial incline drop set: 3 45's + 25 each side 8 reps/ 3 45's 10 reps/ 2 45's+25 12 rep
Cable flys: 10/10/10 40lbs/50lbs/60lbs

Quick workout absolutely killed it today aggression was through the roof, don't normally grunt in the gym but I was pushing some heavy a** Sh** today...
Notes: Vascularity Up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In dis mofo!

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Day 2: off day
Hit the lake boatin' looked like a shredded Kun*
Can't wait to hit back tomorrow cycle is looking great and my diet is on schedule

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll be following :)

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Day 3: Back day
Dosages 1-andro 2/0/2
M1D liquid 2/2/2
M1D 1/1/1
Looking a lot leaner everyday feeling great oncycle LIBIDO is through the roof had Se* 3 times in a night and was hard as fuc* ahah
WOD:
Lat pulldown machine: 20/10/10/10
WIDE GRIP Pullups:10/10/10/10
Straight arm pushdown: 10/10/10
Bent over row: 5/5/5
DEADLIFTS:5/5/5

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is that a finaflex shaker? back is looking lean!

A

akanorthstar

Awards
no, just a blender ball. Yes indeed definitely losing fat like crazy on this cycle. Hmm Strength Size And shredded. I already love this cycle day 3

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back is solid dude. Lift you elbows up a bit on the back double bi and spread your lats out. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no, just a blender ball. Yes indeed definitely losing fat like crazy on this cycle. Hmm Strength Size And shredded. I already love this cycle day 3
Shytes kickin in fast. 1-andro is great for strength wait till around a week from now and you'll be lifting trucks :)

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Shytes kickin in fast. 1-andro is great for strength wait till around a week from now and you'll be lifting trucks :)
Fuuurrrrraaaaak I can't wait for that, is there anything about dry joints while on cycle?

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Shouldn't be with the MID in there.
I know when I was on Epi my elbows were drier than Shi*! I wouldn't think they would be sore on a non methylated cycle... Anyways upping the glucosamine

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know when I was on Epi my elbows were drier than Shi*! I wouldn't think they would be sore on a non methylated cycle... Anyways upping the glucosamine
Oh yah Epi will dry you out as it blocks estrogen.

A

akanorthstar

Awards
DAY 4: Shoulders
Weight 156 up 1 pound
Feeling great on cycle, only problem I encountered was slight elbow joint pain.
WOD was MusclePharms Shoulder pump: Military Press 20/20/10/10 Arnold press 10/10/10 lateral raises 10/10/10 Rear Delt flys 10/10/5
Short workout out again but lifted some heavy weight...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Solid progress so far... im running 17pro at 12mls and am loving it!

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Day 5: Legs/ Chest
Diet was off track felt sick and slept in till 12 lol
anyways hit chest got 95lb db press 5 times easy my goal is to hit the 110s by the end of the cycle!
Legs: since I am recovering from a squatting knee inquiry (blew out of its socket) today hit 10/10/10 superset with leg press 10/10/10. Was able to get up to 225 but it definitely still hurt a bit.
So far I am loving this Fuc**** cycle only minor sides, little joint dryness and slight acne.
Weight: 155

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nice! What is the differences between the Andros? I cant seem to find it anywhere.
17-pro converts to dht like winnie so it's better for hardening 1-ando converts to 1-AD which converts to 1-test which is for strength and a pretty dry bulk.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it does a great job at hardening that's for sure...

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Day 6, 7, 8: Push/ pull (change )

1 Week officially on this cycle was Wednesday! Holy crap I am getting stronger and stronger each day! Dumbell press 85 up to 95 easily no spot , squats 225 up to 245 (knee injury still)

I changed my workout split into a push/pull routine because i'm pretty busy doing demo work on a house (pretty demanding)...
Day 6: off Day
Day 7 : Heavy Push Day: Dumbbell press, decline bench, shoulder press.
Day 8: Heavy Pull Day: Wide Grip pull Ups, Lat pull down machine, upright rows, cable curls,

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day 6, 7, 8: Push/ pull (change )

1 Week officially on this cycle was Wednesday! Holy crap I am getting stronger and stronger each day! Dumbell press 85 up to 95 easily no spot , squats 225 up to 245 (knee injury still)

I changed my workout split into a push/pull routine because i'm pretty busy doing demo work on a house (pretty demanding)...
Day 6: off Day
Day 7 : Heavy Push Day: Dumbbell press, decline bench, shoulder press.
Day 8: Heavy Pull Day: Wide Grip pull Ups, Lat pull down machine, upright rows, cable curls,
Some undeniable increases there, leaves no doubt. Shyte's on the job :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yes indeed all around great increase! What do you think about a push/pull routine? any experiences with it?
Hey most everything works ... just not for very long :) The routine looks good, go with it see where it takes you. There are so many ways to get things done that a lot of it is about preference. Just remember not to just do things you are good at but things that give you trouble. The weakest points are the places that have the most potential.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
when I focus on parts I hate working I tend to enjoy them the most..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
when I focus on parts I hate working I tend to enjoy them the most..
Our lagging parts can often experience newbie type gains. In fact that's really what body shaping is. When you hit that plateau after experiencing good general growth you and rethink what your doing a focus on the lagging parts and continue to morph.

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Day 9, 10: Shoulders/arms

Shoulder day: Seated artificial press hit 155 pounds on the presses which was pretty heavy for me, felt pretty easy was able to to 3 sets of 5 reps like it was nothing! also hit 135 barbell raises and 35lb lateral raises and felt like a fuc*** beast at the gym last night. All around gains but my weight is staying the same despite eating like a horse.

Arm Day: I really hate wasting a day training arms, I used to love arm day now I pretty much hate it. Anyways found a good workout from Athlean-x channel on youtube where it isolates your biceps by putting a band around your chest so if you lean back when training your biceps you'll fall backwards. Hit arms pretty heavy started with Barbell Curls 3 sets of 10 reps. Moved onto the band isolation dumbbell curls, to cable curls and finally finished with preacher curls... My gym partner today was a SadKNT fuc**** talking the whole dam time while I was trying to focus. I think im going to train alone and only bring him on chest day so that Bit** can spot me ahah

Cycle is going great I cant wait for these next two weeks to kick in almost to my goals but i wish my weight would increase alot more. Currently im on 3/2/3 M1D andro 2/0/2 1-Andro and 1/2/1 M1D tabs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day 9, 10: Shoulders/arms

Shoulder day: Seated artificial press hit 155 pounds on the presses which was pretty heavy for me, felt pretty easy was able to to 3 sets of 5 reps like it was nothing! also hit 135 barbell raises and 35lb lateral raises and felt like a fuc*** beast at the gym last night. All around gains but my weight is staying the same despite eating like a horse.

Arm Day: I really hate wasting a day training arms, I used to love arm day now I pretty much hate it. Anyways found a good workout from Athlean-x channel on youtube where it isolates your biceps by putting a band around your chest so if you lean back when training your biceps you'll fall backwards. Hit arms pretty heavy started with Barbell Curls 3 sets of 10 reps. Moved onto the band isolation dumbbell curls, to cable curls and finally finished with preacher curls... My gym partner today was a SadKNT fuc**** talking the whole dam time while I was trying to focus. I think im going to train alone and only bring him on chest day so that Bit** can spot me ahah

Cycle is going great I cant wait for these next two weeks to kick in almost to my goals but i wish my weight would increase alot more. Currently im on 3/2/3 M1D andro 2/0/2 1-Andro and 1/2/1 M1D tabs.
Strength first then weight will go up starting day 10 to 12.

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Day 11-15 lol
SRRY BEEN BUSY AS HELL LATELY!

Day 11: off day
Day 12: Back- hit back at 8 am right before work, had a crazy a** back day to say the least! Got sum NEON Sports Volt alot of ppl said it was close to c4 which i dislike, but man oh man did volt work for me. Started with pull ups wasn't really feeling them so i did lat pull downs wide grip and got up to 200. Moved onto bent over barbell rows went pretty light I wanted to get a nice squeeze in.
Day 13: Off
Day 14:Arms- Hit a quick workout before work hit tricep extensions superset with cable curls. Dropped the curls and did some skull crushers 85lbs and was beyond sore the next day.
Day: 15 Deadlift/Legs- Got to the gym today was pretty pissed off before i went in and ended up with one of my best workouts in a while. Started with leg extensions one leg to focus on the squeez, jumped to straight leg deadlifts 3 sets of 5. Deadlifts felt really good today I want to start developing my lower back more and more hit 4 sets of 5 got up to 375 and felt like I was about to black the fuc* out lol... Moved on to legs they are finally back to where they were before my knee injury!!! Hit 250 two reps really proud of my self today wasnt able to get up that high for at least a month. Finally ended with calves and a half mile walk/run half mile. time to refeed!

Notes: I feel as if I take the liquids and pill right before I hit the gym i end up feeling like SHI* but today i spaced the gym an hour so in between the dosages I feel great...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank God for the gym, I must have been a real ass before I started training lol good place to take out your aggression

A

akanorthstar

Awards
DAY 15-20
Day 15: Shoulders this is one of the muscle groups I wanted to focus alot of attention on. I started lifting super heavy shoulders and I believe that little tweak has helped my shoulders round out a bit. Ive been hitting military press and upright rows like crazy and I noticed i packed on size in my shoulders.
Day 16: Off went to the beach
Day 17: Off went to the beach
Day 18: Had a blast at the beach camped in Stinson Beach CA weather was perfect and looked like a SKKNT on the beach with my gf. Got back around 8 Am and had a re-feed day before hitting the gym. Hit arms at my gfs GYM I tried a new pre workout called RocT by UBERVITA I gotta say its probably one of the best preworkouts I have had in a while worth mentioning.
Day 19: Off
Day 20: Shoulders went in for a quick workout today took a fat burner with RocT pre workout and was sweating up a storm. Tomorrow I am starting an Intermittent Fasting 10:30-3:30 im not eating I have been doing alot of looking into this and I beleive with my body type this will have a good dramatic effect on my body pretty excited to try it!

Dosage: M1D Andro 3/3/3 1 andro 3/3/3 going to ramp up the dosage a bit to see if i can pack on a little extra size before the cycle ends

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes it's beneficial to target lagging body parts for enhanced growth once you've established some size. You will get what appears to be big gains by reshaping. Lagging body parts are usually lagging for a reason. You aren't quite hitting the muscle right or with not enough frequency or volume. Revisit lagging parts to find out what it is that will improve that part. It's like newbie gains for that area that was lagging.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
DAY 15-20
Day 15: Shoulders this is one of the muscle groups I wanted to focus alot of attention on. I started lifting super heavy shoulders and I believe that little tweak has helped my shoulders round out a bit. Ive been hitting military press and upright rows like crazy and I noticed i packed on size in my shoulders.
Day 16: Off went to the beach
Day 17: Off went to the beach
Day 18: Had a blast at the beach camped in Stinson Beach CA weather was perfect and looked like a SKKNT on the beach with my gf. Got back around 8 Am and had a re-feed day before hitting the gym. Hit arms at my gfs GYM I tried a new pre workout called RocT by UBERVITA I gotta say its probably one of the best preworkouts I have had in a while worth mentioning.
Day 19: Off
Day 20: Shoulders went in for a quick workout today took a fat burner with RocT pre workout and was sweating up a storm. Tomorrow I am starting an Intermittent Fasting 10:30-3:30 im not eating I have been doing alot of looking into this and I beleive with my body type this will have a good dramatic effect on my body pretty excited to try it!

Dosage: M1D Andro 3/3/3 1 andro 3/3/3 going to ramp up the dosage a bit to see if i can pack on a little extra size before the cycle ends
leangains is an awesome diet protocol, I do it myself and love it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
leangains is an awesome diet protocol, I do it myself and love it...
The only thing I wouldn't do it for is contest prep. It might work but I would have to see someone else use it successfully for contest before I took the chance.

A

akanorthstar

Awards
Day 20-25 (END OF CYCLE)
My cycle ended about a week ago, and here is a lil review I would like to send out.
Andro Bulking Kit: Starting weight 150-155 range Ending Weight 158-159 the cycle did not show that I added much weight to my frame but the change in body fat dropped while increasing muscle mass. Every lift lift went up and I was able to squat heavy weight again. Diet fluctuated and stress influenced my lifts from work, but the results I got from this product will have me running it multiple times in the future. After the cycle ended I am still gaining mass and continuing to go up in weight. As for strength it is continuing to increase and I am not plateauing currently running a low dose of Form xt and I am hitting the same weight on cycle if not higher. My last PH cycle BLEW compared to this one. Plans for the next Cycle is to run M1D andro 17-Pro and 1 andro, I felt that the cycle was a little under dosed and reallywish I bought a second kit to run a higher and longer run of the Andro Bulk Kit. Besides that I am beyond happy with the results from this Cycle!:box:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Day 20-25 (END OF CYCLE)
My cycle ended about a week ago, and here is a lil review I would like to send out.
Andro Bulking Kit: Starting weight 150-155 range Ending Weight 158-159 the cycle did not show that I added much weight to my frame but the change in body fat dropped while increasing muscle mass. Every lift lift went up and I was able to squat heavy weight again. Diet fluctuated and stress influenced my lifts from work, but the results I got from this product will have me running it multiple times in the future. After the cycle ended I am still gaining mass and continuing to go up in weight. As for strength it is continuing to increase and I am not plateauing currently running a low dose of Form xt and I am hitting the same weight on cycle if not higher. My last PH cycle BLEW compared to this one. Plans for the next Cycle is to run M1D andro 17-Pro and 1 andro, I felt that the cycle was a little under dosed and reallywish I bought a second kit to run a higher and longer run of the Andro Bulk Kit. Besides that I am beyond happy with the results from this Cycle!:box:
Awsome review! Im stoked you had a great experience.... if you get a minute could you copy this to the review section, we now offer pbold as a standalone to our line up, its a great product and worth looking into :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You made a very good point about quality gains. Dropping body fat while add lbs is the way I like to go. It depends on whether your trying to stay lean or have no trouble staying lean. Hard gainers may opt more for more weight gain. Bigger and leaner are the way I roll as I am no hard gainer.