feedback on some promos, what do you want?

  1. feedback on some promos, what do you want?


    Lets get some feedback on some very near future promotions. What products would you like to see us promote next?
    Cutting kit? Epic preworkout? Natadrol? Form-x?

    Lets get some promos going for you guys!


  2. Cutting is always a good thing....

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Cutting is always a good thing....
    Epic is awsome too....
    •   
       


  4. That hardening stack looks interesting.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That hardening stack looks interesting.
    That cutting kit is pretty sick too. Dry compounds?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    That cutting kit is pretty sick too. Dry compounds?
    they are...

  7. Something For The Type Of Guy That Is Looking To Get LEAN But Wants To Continue To Make Those WICKED Gainz In Strength & LEAN MASS ! .. would love to post something up on my facebook / youtube review channel

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hendricks_yo View Post
    Something For The Type Of Guy That Is Looking To Get LEAN But Wants To Continue To Make Those WICKED Gainz In Strength & LEAN MASS ! .. would love to post something up on my facebook / youtube review channel
    How does the andro cutting kit sound? Or perhaps the battle hardener? Either way cant go wrong! Video reviews would be fantastic...

  9. Cutting kit! ASAP!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  10. that Euphoria & aggression while training is catching my eye in the description of the cutting kit !

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Cutting kit! ASAP!
    I second this.

  12. Yah that cutting kit will have you nice and hard epi-andro has good conversion to DHT and if PH-17 is as good as reported you have a good combination for hardness then you have the 1-andro which is really good for strength.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that cutting kit will have you nice and hard epi-andro has good conversion to DHT and if PH-17 is as good as reported you have a good combination for hardness then you have the 1-andro which is really good for strength.
    couldn't have said it better myself

  14. I would rock and rep the battle hardener kit. I'm very interested in that!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tcole80 View Post
    I would rock and rep the battle hardener kit. I'm very interested in that!!!
    We just ran a promo for the battle kit, winners were chosen a few days ago

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    We just ran a promo for the battle kit, winners were chosen a few days ago
    Yah and mines on the way Will take a bit to get to Canada though.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  17. i just won one of the cutting kits on the facebook promo..will be starting it in a couple weeks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    i just won one of the cutting kits on the facebook promo..will be starting it in a couple weeks
    Awsome, hope you enjoy...
    :-)

  19. Going to be some hard looking dudes around this summer...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you want to see stacked with HAVOC?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 01:57 AM
  2. My Theory On UFO's, What Do You Think?
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 12:21 AM
  3. modified 5x5 progam of some sort, what do you think
    By thebear in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 02:50 PM
  4. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Log in
Log in