Starting Natadrol while on a T booster cycle?

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Hi guys - I'm currently on a T booster cycle, but I recently found out about Natadrol and am very intrigued. I want to give it a run.

My question is - should I wait until I'm done with this booster cycle to try it? Or would it be OK (maybe even beneficial) to start running natadrol in the middle of this T booster cycle?

One of my concerns is if I start running Natadrol, I'll need to take a T booster for PCT, and being that I would have already been on boosters for ~8 weeks by that point, the booster I take for PCT might end up being less effective (maybe?) or it just might be a bad idea to spend that much consecutive time on boosters. Then again I'm also thinking it could be beneficial to be on T boosters while on Natadrol to keep natrual Test production up. But maybe if thats the case I would have been better served starting them at the same time?

Any advice is much appreciated.

LGSciences

Awards
Nutraplanet has a promo running with Natadrol and Daa right now. It's a great and safe to take together. In my opinion, I wouldn't worry about a PCT after running Natadrol and a Test Booster.