Getting Big as S*** With LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    It was bent over rows on the machine, it wasn't bad form, because A. it was lighter then my max(@10 reps) by about 20-25lbs, and I hurt it rite away ( and I was about halfway up on my 1st set) I honestly don't even think there was time for bad form, and I certainly wasn't going heavy by any means... Was going for 12-13 reps....
    I thinks its the positioning of the hand, forearm, etc... I did heavy shrugs last night and just the slightest twist of my wrist caused some pain in my bicep
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I thinks its the positioning of the hand, forearm, etc... I did heavy shrugs last night and just the slightest twist of my wrist caused some pain in my bicep
    Could be, but the way the grip is set up, palms up seemed like the most "natural" way of doing it, but who knows....
    •   

3. I never had that one. One of the few I never had.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Could be, but the way the grip is set up, palms up seemed like the most "natural" way of doing it, but who knows....
    Yah palms up is Dorian Rows. you can go overhand and wide that might feel better.

5. Well the best way to describe the 2 grips are ---- ----- I did 3 sets of the flat grip, and was on my 2nd set of the angled grip / \... I was more palms facing each other

I guess I described it wrong by saying "palms up", It's getting better, but still hurts, however it just hurts when I use that arm and not even realizing, like opening a window with that arm, and it's getting better, it's not a constant pain.... I am thinking Legs tomorrow or Sunday (just rest and ice till then) and hopefully MONDAY is the day I can start doing upper body again... I also was reading something (before I get into it, the grip I was using works more of your lower-mid back) anyways it was saying back injuries, can cause other injuries by other muscles over compensating from having a weak core, so this is one theory I am thinking COULD.... Be the case... Anyways I I am also going to be going back to full dose Saturday... Even though this is a crappy injury to have during a cycle, it was early, and by taking 1 serving of each of the 1MD/day instead of 3 I only really used roughly 2-3 days worth, during this week I missed, so It's not a cycle killer thank god! This would have been really bad if I had done this week 3, instead of 9-11 days in, instead of having it happen with 9-11 days to go.... So that's the silver lining in this I guess... Not to mention the last time I missed over a week (I missed 2 1/2 weeks with a terrible flu about 3 months ago roughly) I came back just as strong, if not stronger in everything!! So what doesn't kill me will make me stronger and in this case smarter ....
    •   

6. Update: My arm is feeling a lot better! I am going to do legs tonight, and tomorrow I am going to do shoulders. I am going to start light, and work my way up. I am also going to resume taking the full dose again today (been taking 1md pill and 1md liq dose) for the past 5-6 days, I am really looking forward to getting back in the gym, I am going a bit stir crazy from not working out for nearly a week...

7. I was just getting ready to go to the gym, and I call them, and they close @ 2 today !JnkJKFDJnjkafgjkabnjfkcgnsfjk sdnsgnjk so f'n mad, I was itching to get back in, I can do legs at my house, although I typically do em Tuesday (shoulders Monday, Legs Tuesday, chest or rest wed, Thursday depending on what I do Wednesday, so I guess I am going to have to do legs at home today . I'm getting so fed up with the hours my gym has on the weekends, and certain holidays...

8. Good news on the arm ... bad on the legs if I know ahead of time the gym isn't open I plan for that but it's always a unpleasant surprise when it's not

9. I should've known better and called yesterday, it's all good, I can do legs at my house today, albeit not as many options, I can still get a decent leg workout done tonight, and then at the end of the week do calves...

10. I just got a leg workout in at my house (with what I could work with). I am going to do another leg day towards the end of the week... Basically what I can do at my house is leg extensions, and lying leg curls (lying face down on the bench). What I did was 5 sets of each to failure (pausing for 3-5 seconds at the top during the leg extensions), and I would rest about 15-25 seconds and do a set of the leg curls to failure. I am just happy to do SOMETHING, I was getting a bit a stir crazy. Anyways dose has returned to normal, and tomorrow I know for a fact my gym is open normal hours, and will hopefully be able to do shoulders (I am going to have to see what I can and cant do). Looking forward to tomorrow!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    I just got a leg workout in at my house (with what I could work with). I am going to do another leg day towards the end of the week... Basically what I can do at my house is leg extensions, and lying leg curls (lying face down on the bench). What I did was 5 sets of each to failure (pausing for 3-5 seconds at the top during the leg extensions), and I would rest about 15-25 seconds and do a set of the leg curls to failure. I am just happy to do SOMETHING, I was getting a bit a stir crazy. Anyways dose has returned to normal, and tomorrow I know for a fact my gym is open normal hours, and will hopefully be able to do shoulders (I am going to have to see what I can and cant do). Looking forward to tomorrow!
    lets get some big numbers 2morrow
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    lets get some big numbers 2morrow
    Big numbers tomorrow? Why wait? I could not BELEIVE IT! I was able to do 95% of the same shoulder workout as last time. The only thing I noticed pain on (and I went light) was on the smith machine fairly close grip, pulling up the bar (again keep in mind, I am bad with the names of workouts). I did however replace it with seated lateral raises (something I haven't done in at least 8 years, and I can't believe I wasn't doing it sooner, I felt it working a part of my shoulder I don't seem to notice while doing it standing..). Other than that, I replaced DB presses (with the machine shoulder press, just incase) and I was able to do the max (200 I think) 15 times no problem. Overall very happy with how everything held up tonight (and VERY surprised as well!)

13. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Big numbers tomorrow? Why wait? I could not BELEIVE IT! I was able to do 95% of the same shoulder workout as last time. The only thing I noticed pain on (and I went light) was on the smith machine fairly close grip, pulling up the bar (again keep in mind, I am bad with the names of workouts). I did however replace it with seated lateral raises (something I haven't done in at least 8 years, and I can't believe I wasn't doing it sooner, I felt it working a part of my shoulder I don't seem to notice while doing it standing..). Other than that, I replaced DB presses (with the machine shoulder press, just incase) and I was able to do the max (200 I think) 15 times no problem. Overall very happy with how everything held up tonight (and VERY surprised as well!)
    awesome to hear, I didn't see it was yesterdays post lol....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. Just be careful, I know the anabolics will help you push through a lot of stuff but don't load up too much.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just be careful, I know the anabolics will help you push through a lot of stuff but don't load up too much.
    I started 50% or less of the weight I do on all exercises and slowly my worked my way back up... Like I side, the only movement I noticed pain on, was the up rite motion exercise (Similar to what I did to hurt it). I stopped as soon as I felt the slightest pain doing it....

16. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    I started 50% or less of the weight I do on all exercises and slowly my worked my way back up... Like I side, the only movement I noticed pain on, was the up rite motion exercise (Similar to what I did to hurt it). I stopped as soon as I felt the slightest pain doing it....
    good call, no point in chancing it... I went light today on shoulders myself, still had a great workout
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

17. Yah that's the way I would have gone about it.

18. I rested yesterday (did about 15 of mins of cardio on a stationary bike I have at my house), tonight is Chest, and HOPEFULLY tri's.... I have no clue how my tri's will be, so I will start them light, as I will everything I haven't done yet (post injury). I feel no residual pain, and very little from the initial injury which is a good sign, I just loaded up protein, iced it, BCAA's, rest (anything I could think of that may help aid/repair a muscle strain)...

19. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    I rested yesterday (did about 15 of mins of cardio on a stationary bike I have at my house), tonight is Chest, and HOPEFULLY tri's.... I have no clue how my tri's will be, so I will start them light, as I will everything I haven't done yet (post injury). I feel no residual pain, and very little from the initial injury which is a good sign, I just loaded up protein, iced it, BCAA's, rest (anything I could think of that may help aid/repair a muscle strain)...
    years ago I had a great topical pain relief, prescription based, and cant think of the name. sorta like an icey hot, worked great
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

20. I had a great Chest+Tri workout... I was happy to see I could do (DB bench) 70-75-80s 12 12 10 easily (I didn't want to push it on my first chest workout with DB's). I did 3 sets of fly's on both flat and incline bench. 4 Sets on the Seated bench press machine (again If my arm gave out better safe then sorry), I did the max 250 12 12 11 10. I did 5 sets of cable cross. 2 sets with it low, 2 high, 1 in the middle of the machine. I then did 10 sets of tricep pushdown's 3 with the rope, 3 with the flat bar, 2 with the triangle shaped bar/grip, 2 sets of individual arm (All sets with 30seconds>rest). I had a great pump going on, felt very full. I also wanted to test out my bi's (remember that's what I initially injured). I did 5 sets of cable curls 50-70-80-90-100 15, 15, 15, 15, 13 (all with about 30-40 seconds rest in-between. Very happy to see little to no pain. Tomorrow I am going to back and a little more bi's so that's the true test for me, to see were I am at.... Got to be very careful, doing back tomorrow..

21. Sounds good so far....

22. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    years ago I had a great topical pain relief, prescription based, and cant think of the name. sorta like an icey hot, worked great

We used to have a great Topical, No Infuse, stuff worked great. I'm really pushing for it to be rolled out again.

23. Quote Originally Posted by LGSciences View Post
    We used to have a great Topical, No Infuse, stuff worked great. I'm really pushing for it to be rolled out again.
    That would be great, always wanted to try that.

24. I was nervous yesterday going in to do my back+BI workout (which is what I originally hurt myself on). I started off light doing lat pull downs (4 sets) I was able to do that no problem, I even was able to go up 10lbs on my final set. I then did the long pull machine, (3sets) I was able to add 2 reps on the weight I did 2 weeks ago on my final set. I did 3 sets of the rear delts (on the pec fly machine).... I was fearing doing the T-Bar Row's, since that was what I hurt myself on last time (although on the 45 degree angle grip) I did the regular grip only this time, I started light, worked my up way through 4 sets SLOWLY, but never went full weight on it (35lbs less than last time) I probably could've done it, but didn't want to push it. Finally I did 3 sets of vertical rows (went up 10lbs on the final 2 sets). I did light Bicep curls (3 standing, and 3 seated/incline). I didn't want to push my BI's to much (I did 4-5 sets on Friday, 6 on Sunday on anyways, so I didn't really "slack" on them) but my arm is feeling fine today, and that's what's important. Tonight I am doing legs, will update today or 2morrow....

25. Let me tell you a little secret, I am always nervous before a workout, excited and nervous
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit
    By pow_wow41 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 07:38 PM
  2. Getting my bulk on with LG Sciences Bulk Kit!! (Sponsered)
    By madripper32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:03 AM
  3. LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit Happy Holidays Log
    By bigflex0 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:59 PM
  4. jwa254 is back at it with LG Sciences Bulk Kit
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:11 AM
  5. James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo