Getting Big as S*** With LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Not even a week like 3 days lol, and only one dose out of those 3 days was when I would use the 2 liquids back to back... lol It's not like it ruined my cycle or anything...

2. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Not even a week like 3 days lol, and only one dose out of those 3 days was when I would use the 2 liquids back to back... lol It's not like it ruined my cycle or anything...
    Lol no it definitely didn't ruin your cycle
    •   

3. I took off yesterday (I took a sample of a thermo I had in the morning, and something in it made me feel like crap all day yesterday), but anyways I got in a good Back workout today. My gym closes WAY to early IMO on the weekends, 6 on Saturdays, and 4 on Sundays (I am going to have to early tomorrow), but the reason I say that is because I took shorter breaks in between sets than I usually do. Anyways here are the highlights from my workout: I was able to add 7.5 lbs to bent over rows with this shaped handle ------- I added 15 Lbs to the B.O.R to the angled handle that feel like it works more of your mid and the sides of your back, and I just incorporated that last week (my lower back is finally feeling up to it). I did 3 sets at each grip/area. I did 3 sets of Lat pull downs, I added 10lbs to my second set, and in total 12.5lbs by my final set. I did 3 sets of the "Long pull" I guess its called, where your feet are against a flat surface, and your seated, and you pull a cable (obv), with the close grip I was able to add 20 lbs (I was shocked, maybe it's because I had an extra day to 2 days between back w.o's, but I noticed a DEFINITE strength gain (20 lbs is a big Jump on something like that tho). On the wide grip handle I went up 2 reps (from 10 to 12) on the second set I was able to add 10lbs and do 10 reps. I did 2 sets of each. No strength or rep gains on my final 3 sets which was on the pec deck machine (the one with the handles you grab, not the one where your elbows are bent, against pads, if that makes sense), I sat facing the machine (in reverse) to work my back. Overall it was a great workout, I felt great, nice pump as well! Tomorrow I am going to chest and tri's (maybe add in Bi's, but I may just do chest tomorrow) then arms (Bi's and Tri's on Monday or Tuesday depending how I feel, I am going to do legs on one of those days, so my next 5 day outlook is probably Sun Chest, Mon Arms or Legs Tuesday Arms or Legs Wednesday Rest Thursday Shoulders. I will update tomorrow!

4. I had a great workout tonight, (I am about to go to bed, so I will post about it during the day tomorrow). I have a question for LG or anyone with experience with these 3 compounds.... Do they have the potential to make you bloated/hold more water weight? (It may be what I ate on mothers day), I will see tomorrow, but I was just curious?

5. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    I had a great workout tonight, (I am about to go to bed, so I will post about it during the day tomorrow). I have a question for LG or anyone with experience with these 3 compounds.... Do they have the potential to make you bloated/hold more water weight? (It may be what I ate on mothers day), I will see tomorrow, but I was just curious?
    With any wet prohormone, as with M1D Andro, there is a potential for bloat due to estrogen conversion. Yet, M1D Andro has an AI in it. So, you shouldn't notice much/if any water weight/bloat from the product. This is where we separate from a lot of products. You may see huge gains from others, but most is lost when off cycle when you loss the water weight.
    •   

6. Gotcha... We'll I am going to point out the highlights of my workout last night. I was able to do 80's on DB Bench, which is big for me, because It means I am almost 100% healed in my shoulder/rotator cuff area. I was able to add 2 reps to flat bench on my last two sets. I was also able to add 10lbs to all 3 of my sets of cable crossovers. When it came to tri's (I just do 7-8 sets, then I have a day were I do just arms), there was no strength changes to report on tri's. Overall it was a good workout. I look forward to starting week 2 on this!

7. Dunno why that PM posted on this, anyways, I will be having an update tomorrow after I workout, I just got back from court, and my gym closes at 9, so I may do a 2 a day 2morrow, legs AM, shoulders PM.... Sorry about this, it's been a hectic 2 days...

8. Tonight I was finally back in the gym after 2 days off.... I had a great shoulder workout tonight. Let me preface this by saying it was one of those days were I was dragging @ss, and if I hadn't been off the last 2 days, I may have used today as one of my 2 off days for the week, but I am glad I didn't. I had a ridiculous pump an overall fullness tonight after only like 2-3 sets of (DB Presses). I was very happy to get up 70lb DB's Easily (I probably could've done 80-85 10x 90 6x, maybe next week, I still felt the rotator cuff area a tad bit sore/tight on my left side when I was lifting) But again, the week after I hurt it initially which has to be 4 maybe 5 weeks ago, I could barely get up 35s, so this is a DEFINITE sign my shoulder is healing, healing nicely and quicker than I anticipated. I did 4 sets of DB presses (55x12 60x12 65x12 70x11-12) I started light as I have been, to gauge how the injury is, incase your wondering why I went so light... I went over to the shoulder press machine, I did the max which is 200 added 5lbs on top of it (max I could on with the 2.5lb "cubes") I did 3 sets and was able to do (10,10,9)reps. I then did lateral raises (3 sets going "sideways" and 2sets (second set, was a super set to failure, both of these sets raising the dumbbells forward (I describe the lift, because I may often mis-name some of the lifts that aren't common I.E Bench,DL,Squat,Presses,Shrugs, Curls,Pushdowns, Etc. But when it comes to lifts, and especially variations I will most likely call it by the wrong name, so please FEEL FREE to correct me! lol) I then moved over to the cables, I set it to the lowest level it could go and raised it across my body diagonally and upwards (if some1 knows the name of this PLEASE let me know) When I was young, I was good at loosing weight, I lost 75lbs when I was 15-16, but had trouble putting on muscle, this guy who was at my gym, was probably the biggest person I've personally met who is 100% natty. Anyways he got me on a routine, and diet plan, and I started seeing gains, and then when I went on my first cycle I just blew up. My back and shoulders have always been big since I have used the back and shoulder routine he laid out for me (except I have to change certain things due to my back) but for the most part it's the same, and again my shoulders and back are looking big again, chest is average... Basically when it comes to strength, my Chest (although I switched up my routine to more DB Bench, then BB bench, out of no other reason than I have no training partner) and my chest and chest strength seem to be skyrocketing way more then it ever has, so I am happy with that ATM. Where I do lack strength wise, is BI's, I mainly due DB curls, and BB Curls, with slight variations with the DB, and switch between seated and standing. If someone could suggest some BI exercises that may have helped them, or exercises they use regularly Id certainly appreciate it! Anyways back to my workout tonight.. I then finished with 3 sets on the smith machine where I was able to add 20lbs from the prior week and only do 1 less rep my last 2 sets, where I would have a semi close grip, palms facing down, and raise it up to around neck level (again I apologize I don't know what this is called, I used to have a much better knowledge of the names of said lifts, now I can just describe them and hopefully someone can pop in and clarify the names on some of them ) Overall it was a very good productive, informative (injury wise, I know where I am at in my recovery), and strength gains/added reps on a few lifts, and a drastic increase in pump!

**Side note, I didn't have heartburn yesterday, but I had it again today... This has been 3-4 days in the 8-9 days I have used this kit I have noticed this... Has anyone else noticed heartburn from any of these compounds? Nothing else has changed supplement or diet wise for me, other than this, so I am pretty sure this is the cause.. I do have chronic heartburn, but I take nexium or a generic alternative to it, and that has eliminated it every day other then the days I forget to take it, but I have noticed it on this, even when I take nexium... If I take 2-3 tums on top of the nexium it goes away for a while, so it's no big deal, especially if the gains continue/increase...

Tomorrow I am probably going to do legs (my week is thrown off), I prefer doing legs or having a rest day in between shoulders and back or chest, I did chest Monday, so I am 99% sure It will be legs, and then Saturday will be back/bi. I will update tomorrow night...

9. good job so far big guy....ive never had heartburn from the sublinguals, I wouldn't think its related but keep us posted on it..

10. Yah so many things could be the cause of heartburn |I am key on the delivery system so would hope that wasn't the cause. Even so think you would adjust to it anyway. Also if you are eating higher acidic foods there could be a direct relationship of course that goes without saying.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. Yea, My only diet changes have been Occasionally eating a slice or 2 of cheese as fats for taking this with but ussually peanut butter organic, and I have been eating more avocados I <3 avocados recently... Are avocados high acidic?

12. Nothing there depicts acid increase. Could be an isolated situation. Keep monitoring it, it may pass.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

13. I am typing this with 1 arm so if there is spelling mistake that's y, I was doing bent over rows, on the machine with the palms up grip, and on my 5th set, 1st rep I felt a shooting a pain, and just dropped it, any motion I make palms up like curling even w/o weights I feel a shooting pain going from mid forearm to my BIs, I am sorry if this sounds a little gay but I am basically holding back tears atm, because it was an injury that knocked me out of BB in the first place, and now I am mid cycle, and don't know what to do? There is no way I can lift most upper body excercises ATM, I can still probably do leg machines, and I don't know how long this is going to take to heal... I am going to take the next 5-7 days off all upper body exercises (anything really that req's me to use arms) Should I hold off, or keep on using this? It's been about 10 days, opinions greatly appreciated...

14. Update: As the pump is wearing off from working out, my arm is feeling better, noticeably, which is a positive sign (I hope), does any1 know what could be the reasoning behind this?

15. I have the same re occurring injury, mine was the tendon the actually flex the bicep.. I stopped doing bent rows completely and it feels much better, before I could barely curl with it
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I have the same re occurring injury, mine was the tendon the actually flex the bicep.. I stopped doing bent rows completely and it feels much better, before I could barely curl with it
    Did u have to take time off? What do u suggest? I will do legs 2morrow, and maybe try and c what I can do with light weights for the next week and gauge it that way?

17. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Did u have to take time off? What do u suggest? I will do legs 2morrow, and maybe try and c what I can do with light weights for the next week and gauge it that way?
    I took any any direct bicep work out of training, about 2 weeks to feel good then light row variations and light curling
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

18. Well maybe this can help some1 understand better what I may have hurt HVACTech seems to have it rite, but I just did lateral raises easily pain free with 20's but couldn't curl 5lbs

19. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Well maybe this can help some1 understand better what I may have hurt HVACTech seems to have it rite, but I just did lateral raises easily pain free with 20's but couldn't curl 5lbs
    sounds about right
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

20. So If I have to do 12-15 sets of lateral raises for shoulders this week, and 12-15 sets on the pec-deck machine for chest so be it, just rest arms for the rest of this week, and gauge it Monday....

21. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    So If I have to do 12-15 sets of lateral raises for shoulders this week, and 12-15 sets on the pec-deck machine for chest so be it, just rest arms for the rest of this week, and gauge it Monday....
    Exactly... absolutely no reason to further the injury
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. Sounds good! Will do Legs 2morrpw and update after that... (as I keep icing it' it's feeling better and better)

23. Be careful man, you may want to consider different lifts that are not as stressful on your easily injured parts, but work them just as well.

I never do upright rows, as an old shoulder injury makes them painful for me. I do tons of Pendlay rows, face pulls, Lat pulldowns, etc.

IMO, re-occuring injuries mean that form may not be correct.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Be careful man, you may want to consider different lifts that are not as stressful on your easily injured parts, but work them just as well.

I never do upright rows, as an old shoulder injury makes them painful for me. I do tons of Pendlay rows, face pulls, Lat pulldowns, etc.

I have never had this particular injury, but I have had other injuries, if that's what you mean by re-occurring..,. Today I am going to my cousins graduation, tomorrow I am doing legs, Saturday I am going to see what I can do lightly.... It's still sore, mostly in my forearm but is getting better day by day, I have decreased my dose to 1 of each M1D this week so this week I am not putting it to waste..... I am almost positive it's a strain not a tare thankfully, so hopefully by Monday I can do semi-normal workouts.... I am probably going to have to cut out arms for at least this week and next and limit my back workouts.... I will resume normal dosing 2morrow....

25. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Be careful man, you may want to consider different lifts that are not as stressful on your easily injured parts, but work them just as well.

It was bent over rows on the machine, it wasn't bad form, because A. it was lighter then my max(@10 reps) by about 20-25lbs, and I hurt it rite away ( and I was about halfway up on my 1st set) I honestly don't even think there was time for bad form, and I certainly wasn't going heavy by any means... Was going for 12-13 reps....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit
    By pow_wow41 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 07:38 PM
  2. Getting my bulk on with LG Sciences Bulk Kit!! (Sponsered)
    By madripper32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:03 AM
  3. LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit Happy Holidays Log
    By bigflex0 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:59 PM
  4. jwa254 is back at it with LG Sciences Bulk Kit
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:11 AM
  5. James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo