Country Makes Insane Gains w/ LG's Natadrol new formula.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys I've been selected to log 2 bottles of the new and improved Natadrol. I will have more info for you tonight... But I've already popped one cap and can tell you these are solid pills not caps. No bad taste and goes down easy. I train for powerlifting, currently 405ish/330/585 @ 198 (194ish) and no current meet planned. Just putting in the work now. I train with the 5/3/1 program and I'm on my 14th cycle. I will be running Natadrol starting at 4 caps a day and possibly going to 6. I'm pretty sure these caps are supposed to be stronger (1.5times) per cap than the old so 4=6. 6=9 etc. I will post more tonight when I can sit down and read the bottles and I will throw up some pics etc. post any questions you guys have!

Edit: they are 120 caps per bottle so thats a solid 2 months at 4 a day, or 40 days/6 weeks at 6. I think bottle 1 at 4, second at 6 should net me 7 weeks. I'll have to play around and plan out what a I wana do, and decide based on how the first bottle goes/works.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a pic of the label :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will tonight, I'm at work right now and have a lab after. Around 5ish I should be able to get ya one.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Subbed

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will tonight, I'm at work right now and have a lab after. Around 5ish I should be able to get ya one.
I got picked to log it as well and just received the bottles. I must say they're different. Here's a pic for everyone. Btw I will be logging in two weeks or so. Maybe sooner. :)

image-1228357817.jpg

image-2400701474.jpg

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like the dose was moved from 550mg to 900 mg. Same ingredients. So before 4 caps was 2200mg, now it's 3600mg (6.5ish OG). Oh baby. 6 would be 5400mg (10 OG) Looks like 4-5 will be a sweet spot here IMO.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pic of the tablets/caplets please

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the dose was moved from 550mg to 900 mg. Same ingredients. So before 4 caps was 2200mg, now it's 3600mg (6.5ish OG). Oh baby. 6 would be 5400mg (10 OG) Looks like 4-5 will be a sweet spot here IMO.
Niceee. I was going to look at the old label to compare. 5-6 should be the spot. I loved it at 8-10 caps. Mmmmm can't wait to start it dammit! lol. Enjoy your run country!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I ran this at 4-6 and for a brief time at 8, and I respond very well... so I should really enjoy this with the dosing how it is ;) Let me know when you post your log up.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just FYI I'm gona be hanging back on bench for a few weeks but you guys should see some good dead/squat #s out of me, and hopefully bench in a few weeks ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? Natadrol gives superman strength!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't fix torn/strained pec tendon/muscles though lol.
Uhhh yea! Duhh! Lol.

Gotcha. Damn that sucks. Definitely take time off as u stated than lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhhh yea! Duhh! Lol.

Gotcha. Damn that sucks. Definitely take time off as u stated than lol.
Yeah I'm on the mend. Felt good Monday and I hit a normal workout but yesterday was not good. So just need to ease into it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D4w2c14. Squats. Bw-196 Mobilized. Not as good as I wanted but got some in. Squat. Warm up. Bar. 135x7,7. 225x3,3,3 280x3, 320x3 360x4(+1), 385x3x1 (did I do it right?) 335x3 and 315x3 both vid. But crappyyyyy cause I was burnt. 225x3 pause. Ham curl superset with abs. 90x10,12,15 Sit up decline -20, leg lift 15x2. Stretch. Been taking natadrol one cap with each mean and 1 pre workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll get there. Any before and afters?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol@the label

so the og had the most amount of Tinospora Cordifolia per mg
now its the least amount per mg

more cissus lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll get there. Any before and afters?
I just took some befores today. Chest is feeling better. I was decently happy with my squats today minus sore hammys and some forward lean I need to address due to poor spine mobility.

lol@the label

so the og had the most amount of Tinospora Cordifolia per mg
now its the least amount per mg

more cissus lol
Could be. Or they just list it that way to mess with people trying to copy it. It is a prop blend so they could have all be dosed at 25% and now one is 1% higher and 1 1% lower and that changed the order if the label really follows normal listing guidelines. That's prob a good question for the folks at LG.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be. Or they just list it that way to mess with people trying to copy it. It is a prop blend so they could have all be dosed at 25% and now one is 1% higher and 1 1% lower and that changed the order if the label really follows normal listing guidelines. That's prob a good question for the folks at LG.
law states to list from more to less in a prop blend

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol@the label so the og had the most amount of Tinospora Cordifolia per mg now its the least amount per mg more cissus lol
Wouldn't cissus help more in terms of lifting? I could be wrong.

If I'm wrong I saw some Tinospora for sale. Maybe add some extra mg to natadrol?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
law states to list from more to less in a prop blend
Which law? I wasn't sure who that applies to since supplements aren't really approved through anyone like the FDA? This isn't my forte though, I appreciate any knowledge you can share. I noticed the same thing you pointed out and I'm curious about it as well. Hopefully LG can answer for us so we know how similar the profile really is! Thanks for your input man.

Wouldn't cissus help more in terms of lifting? I could be wrong.

If I'm wrong I saw some Tinospora for sale. Maybe add some extra mg to natadrol?
I'm not gona mess with it while logging but I'm sure you could. Cissus is shown to do a lot of things from burn fat to build muscle to joint health. And it's cheap. I don't think it's the ingredient that makes or breaks natadrol though. Which is the concern I think here.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for final stats. Good luck, man.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which law? I wasn't sure who that applies to since supplements aren't really approved through anyone like the FDA? This isn't my forte though, I appreciate any knowledge you can share. I noticed the same thing you pointed out and I'm curious about it as well. Hopefully LG can answer for us so we know how similar the profile really is! Thanks for your input man. I'm not gona mess with it while logging but I'm sure you could. Cissus is shown to do a lot of things from burn fat to build muscle to joint health. And it's cheap. I don't think it's the ingredient that makes or breaks natadrol though. Which is the concern I think here.
True. Keep it simple to see if it's the same. But if that herb does make a difference than that's an option. I personally never really looked into that ingredient until now.

Yes, cissus has many benefits as you stated.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for final stats. Good luck, man.
Thanks! Glad to have you.

True. Keep it simple to see if it's the same. But if that herb does make a difference than that's an option. I personally never really looked into that ingredient until now.

Yes, cissus has many benefits as you stated.
Agreed. My opinion is that it's still probably a higher dose than before... And I saw results at 4... Worst case I bump up to 6.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Glad to have you. Agreed. My opinion is that it's still probably a higher dose than before... And I saw results at 4... Worst case I bump up to 6.
True. Always room to raise dosage lol.

Would like a LG rep to comment on that though

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone needs to mention them I forget how to do it lol.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go with that chubby crap again...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D1W3C14 Back/bench BW-198.2 (holy crap)

Did lots of back work today, since I didn't really bench.... trying to rest.

Pullups - 5 sets of 10

BB/pendlayish row- UH 135x7,7 185x7,7 225x7, OH 185x7 10

band pull apart - blue - 3 sets of 20

cable seated/horizontal row with lat/straight bar - 8x10, 10x10,10,10, 15, 12x12

bench - 135x7,7,7

DB tri skulls- 35x12,12,20

cable tris - 10x15, 12x15

pushups - 20

finally got a semi clean diner tonight. pasta and chicken, a beef and turkey and cheddar quesadia, a little mini pastrami and swiss sandwhich, 2 hardboiled eggs, and some german chicken. protein shake + 2 cups of milk after

Had a busy day with an anatomy quiz, sports psychology quiz, and functional anatomy exam. But everything went well. I noticed I'm gaining weight... although I have been eating less/cleaner... I am thinking about changing up the diet even more if the less food/cleaner doesn't slow down my gains/let me recomp. I don't wana cut by any means but I got some belly fat I could spare. I'm itching to get back to bench next week. I think I will just do shoulder mobility thursday, and try 225 next week on my "deload week".... I'm gona do a semi heavy deload for squat and dead. Then the week after look at trying around 275/normal weights on bench. Playing the cards as they fall but not rushing the shoulder/chest.

Specific edits for natadrol: Well, weight gain could be from water/ or increased food. It's only been what, 5 days now on it... so I am gona give it another week or so then probably up the dose depending how things are looking. Still to early to say much, and IIRC, it really shows up starting 2-3 weeks in til the end.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I really want to get back benching, I hate waiting. Got in some solid back volume, but I kept it pretty tight to keep tension off the pec/go easy on the shoulder because the whole joint was a bit unstable a few weeks ago. Plus deads tomorrow = I can't murder back today. It's week 3 so Im looking at 520/525 (whatever fits on the bar) x1+. And maybe some heavy jokers from the rack/blocks.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Subbed, I will check with the boss to check about the ingredients being switched around. I am swamped with school and work so give me a couple of days and I should have an answer for you guys. Thanks!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, I will check with the boss to check about the ingredients being switched around. I am swamped with school and work so give me a couple of days and I should have an answer for you guys. Thanks!
thanks man

Your suppose to list from most to least .. but yeah thanks for confirming

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Natadrol is still going good. I hit a deload bench monday and hit deads yesterday. 415x5, 460x3, 515x1, 545x1,1. BW - 195. It was an okay workout, nothing special. I found some form issues I need to correct.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word. You slacking country.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In. Natadrol was my gateway supp. From there on it was all science experiments....

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates?
Word. You slacking country.
In. Natadrol was my gateway supp. From there on it was all science experiments....
Still knocking them back boys. This week is my Deload week so I had a Deload bench session today and since the shoulders eh it really wasn't much. Some from work, band pull aparts, tris and core. I'm probably gona up dose next week. I can feel a little something something but I think 6 caps will be better. Unless it picks up this week on 4 which is what I'm kinda waiting for.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deloaded deads yesterday, worked up to a bunch of 1, 2 and 3s and 1 5 at 315 and 2 singles at 405 focus on form.

Relaxed today, had a big exam that I just did very well on. Deload tomorrow will just be ROM and stretching for upper, maybe some core work if I have free time/conditioning etc. Nothing direct to the shoulder. It's actually feeling better.... now I need to take care of it and be smart.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well gents finished up my deload today with squats. weight 196 (I'm trying to slowly recomp)

squat- warm ups. 225x7,7 275x5, 5pause, 315x3, 275x5, 225x5 pause. Focused on exploding and form and upright torso etc. Actually felt really good... hope I feel that good next week.

hit some good assistance too.

chest/pec/shoulder is feeling better, still gona move forward cautiously though. I'm amped to slam some big weight when I come back though.

Anyone else start their logs yet?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit my bench workout today. Mostly light stuff. Still resting the shoulder. I feel a little bit from the natty kicking in for sure. I really feel it after I take 2 caps together so I have been doing that before workout. Will probably bump to 6 after a week or 2 more to give it a chance to get going and let my shoulder continue to heal. Deads tomorrow.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been doing 1x AM, 1 at lunch, 2 PWO or split up around diner/evening.

Today was deads. Worked up and hit 475x6 which I am pretty sure is a PR. Felt really good actually, lost grip and lockout was getting sketchy. I have been feeling good lately minus the shoulder deal. But even that is feeling better.