Natadrol

BigLank

Awards
hi guys, I found a site where I can get the old trifecta kit with mmv33 an m1d and formadrol for pct for 57 bucks or I can get old natadrol for 15 bucks a bottle. which would u choose. I'd like to do a nice 6 to 8 week cycle for strength and recomp. I realize one is ph and one is natty. I could buy up to three bottle of natadrol an add an Ai for same price as kit. iv never run a ph cycle before, I know the old kit got recalled, is it still effective and as safe as the new kit? thanks guys.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
How long have you been training? Do you want to go the PH route or not? What is your age?

BigLank

Awards
How long have you been training? Do you want to go the PH route or not? What is your age?
hey flex,

I'm 31, 6-5 245 pounds maybe 16 percent bf. iv been training consistently for 12 years. iv competed in strongman and played college baseball. I'm no noob to training, supplements, or diet. I am definitely willing to go mild ph cycle if this kit is similar to your newer kits as far as being safe, mild, with low sides. seems like your kits are dhea based and that's what iv been wanting to try. I actually applied for your last promo for a cutting or bulking kit. thank you for your assistance.

lifetime prs

deadlift 525
bench 300
squat 450

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Ok that helps. If you are ready for PH no time like the present. I personally like the current kits better but I also understand that is a very good deal you talked about. Both are excellent choices but I do like our newer ones better. If it were me I would choose a kit or better 2 and run them for 8 weeks plus PCT. Once PCT is done you could then run some natadrol if you choose too.

BigLank

Awards
Ok that helps. If you are ready for PH no time like the present. I personally like the current kits better but I also understand that is a very good deal you talked about. Both are excellent choices but I do like our newer ones better. If it were me I would choose a kit or better 2 and run them for 8 weeks plus PCT. Once PCT is done you could then run some natadrol if you choose too.
thanks flex, most guys run pct for at least 4 weeks the formadrol in the old kit is for two weeks. would adding an Ai or maybe even the natadrol be a good idea to extend pct to 4 weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks flex, most guys run pct for at least 4 weeks the formadrol in the old kit is for two weeks. would adding an Ai or maybe even the natadrol be a good idea to extend pct to 4 weeks.
I wouldn't use natadrol in pct personally.... doesn't formadrol have an AI in it?

BigLank

Awards
I wouldn't use natadrol in pct personally.... doesn't formadrol have an AI in it?
think your right it may, I was just curious if I should get some other pct product or natural t booster to extend the pct to at least 4 weeks since the formadrol only last two weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You could always add some daa or pick up some form x

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well if you are planning on running an eight week cycle that would be two kits so there will be four weeks worth of formadrol in two kits. By eight weeks I mean eight weeks on the hormones and then PCT.

infraredline

Awards
hi guys, I found a site where I can get the old trifecta kit with mmv33 an m1d and formadrol for pct for 57 bucks or I can get old natadrol for 15 bucks a bottle. which would u choose. I'd like to do a nice 6 to 8 week cycle for strength and recomp. I realize one is ph and one is natty. I could buy up to three bottle of natadrol an add an Ai for same price as kit. iv never run a ph cycle before, I know the old kit got recalled, is it still effective and as safe as the new kit? thanks guys.
I would go with halodrol personally but that's just me. Also if you decide to run a prohormone you will need to run a full pct, a natty test booster will not be enough, it doesn't matter how mild something is you are still messing with your hormones.

You will also need to run an aromatase inhibitor on cycle. Aromasin at 12.5mg eod will do the job or 100mg a day of transdermal formestane will also suffice.

Here's a sample pct:
4 weeks
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Unleashed by protein factory
D-aspartic acid 3g ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Aromasin is not needed for the old trifecta or the new kits we sell. That PCT looks good for a 6 week methyl designer steroid but IMO is overkill for a true PH cycle. To each there own.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would go with halodrol personally but that's just me. Also if you decide to run a prohormone you will need to run a full pct, a natty test booster will not be enough, it doesn't matter how mild something is you are still messing with your hormones.

You will also need to run an aromatase inhibitor on cycle. Aromasin at 12.5mg eod will do the job or 100mg a day of transdermal formestane will also suffice.

Here's a sample pct:
4 weeks
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Unleashed by protein factory
D-aspartic acid 3g ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Mehh

BigLank

Awards
thanks for all the advice guys, I know there is a huge debate on OTC pcts and serms. one of the reasons I wanted to run the lg trifecta was to avoid serms. if this kit goes well I may graduate to something like hdrol or epistane. also what is the reasoning for not using natadrol in pct. though it would be a good tbooster with te formadrol? thanks

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
thanks for all the advice guys, I know there is a huge debate on OTC pcts and serms. one of the reasons I wanted to run the lg trifecta was to avoid serms. if this kit goes well I may graduate to something like hdrol or epistane. also what is the reasoning for not using natadrol in pct. though it would be a good tbooster with te formadrol? thanks
Originally it was hypothesized that it MAY be slightly suprresive. Many found this to not be the case but still ran a light PCT to be on the safe side. I personally would wait till your PCT is done or at least a few weeks in to be on the safe side.

BigLank

Awards
ok got ya. thanks for the quick reply. so I know u don't recommend other products but woul it be beneficial to add another natural tbooster with the formadrol since the formadrol is an Ai?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I absolutely recommend other products. It would be foolish to claim we are the only company putting out great stuff. My cabinets are full of many good companies products. Do you have a natty test booster in mind? I personally like DAA powder. Toss 3g in some bcaa/eaa mix twice a day for a week and then once a day after that. I personally get great results from DAA. I would wait a couple of weeks if you wanted to run one of the t-boosters that frees bound test like the nettle based ones as I think initially raising free test could negatively impact full recovery during the first few weeks as the increase in free test COULD signal to the body that test levels are adequate, only a theory though.

BigLank

Awards
I absolutely recommend other products. It would be foolish to claim we are the only company putting out great stuff. My cabinets are full of many good companies products. Do you have a natty test booster in mind? I personally like DAA powder. Toss 3g in some bcaa/eaa mix twice a day for a week and then once a day after that. I personally get great results from DAA. I would wait a couple of weeks if you wanted to run one of the t-boosters that frees bound test like the nettle based ones as I think initially raising free test could negatively impact full recovery during the first few weeks as the increase in free test COULD signal to the body that test levels are adequate, only a theory though.
ok think ill do the kit, then the formadrol two weeks and the Daa for 4 weeks strait after cycle. prolly pick up some of that natadrol for a few months after pct. alot of conflicting studies on Daa but its cheap and ill take your word for it. wish the evidence was more concrete.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well the study that had positive results used sodium d-aspartic acid so first off make sure you get that one. Also the study that showed it worked was done of guys with lower than normal test, the same situation you would be in post cycle. I personally think it shines in this situation. Take a guy who is 20 years old in his prime and he takes 3g/day has the lifestyle of your average 20-21 year old so you can reasonably assume a missed dose here or there and what a shocker he doesn't gain 15lbs of lean muscle or have significantly raised test. I personally think DAA also benefits from a loading dose.

BigLank

Awards
great info here flex, do you know any brands that sell the sodium Daa?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
SNS, D-pol, E-pharm and there are others but those are the ones that come to mind.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Any time, any time if I ever for some reason do not see your question always feel free to PM me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM info on the site for the $15 Natadrol to hold me over until the new version comes out. Lol