LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit Happy Holidays Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Update

I have had a few bad workouts and have been really busy getting enrolled in a new school and with friends and family. After a couple lackluster workouts I decided to deload for a week. Lower the weights, raise the reps and take some time to recover. The cycle is still going well I simply needed a mini "break". I am still on point with diet and getting in my cardio. I have been pulling extra shifts at work meaning I am at work six days a week and getting everything set up with school simply burnt me out a bit.

On the plus side I am getting a squat cage for xmas from the Misses and it should be here in a day or two!
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

2. Update
    Back/Chest/Legs
    Rack Floor Presses
    Rack Deads
    Pullups
    Low Cable Rope Row
    DB Pullover
    Squats
    Calve Raises
    Cable Crunches

I did one to three sets of each exercise and reps ranged from 8-21. I am going to be doing whole body workouts three times a week. I am banking on the increase in frequency of hitting each muscle group resulting in greater benefits vs once a week each bodypart. Cycle is going great, no sides still. Fatloss has slowed a little bit but still there. Might tweak the diet a bit for the last few weeks but not sure yet. Still down about 10-11 lbs and a few inches on my waist.
    •   

3. Update
    I have trained twice since the last update and things are really clicking. Injuries are seemingly getting better and I feel really good. Results in the mirror are apparent every day. I am starting to see in the mirror what I have had envisioned in my mind for a long time. FINALLY!

I have been doing a lot of work in the new power cage I got for Christmas and am loving it.

4. Update
    HOLIDAYS
    Ate my face off but still managed to get a mini lifting session in on Christmas Eve and an hour of cardio in yesterday night. Was this enough to counter the following:
    2 GF Brownies
    Egg Rolls (homemade)
    Teriyaki Chicken
    Rice
    Beef Tenderloin with a butter blue cheese dressing homemade ie butter with blue cheese as the only ingredient
    1 PB chochip cookie
    oh and I am missing something...............

FIVE CUPCAKES!!!!!!

So ya about an hour of cardio should do the trick lol.

Back into the weights today as well as some cardio. Overall this is such a smooth cycle I could not be happier. No sides to speak of and the gains are clean and steady. I am not ballooning up but will not have 10lbs of water coming off post cycle either. This is a great cutting stack/recomping stack.

If there is anything I have not been covering that you would like to know please post up your questions!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate and Happy Holidays to those who celebrate other holidays!!!!

5. Sorry for the lack of updates the holidays have me all over the place. Still been hitting it in the gym three times a week or more and cardio about 6 days a week. Weight loss is still about 10-11 lbs and I continue to get leaner but it has certainly slowed down. I will be starting PCT end of this week.

6. Bad news folks. Spent 8:15PM to 1:30AM in the ER. Was pushing a car out of the snow when something in my mid thoracic region went pop and dropped me like a sac of potatoes. Pain was like nothing I have ever felt before. I managed to get back inside the house and collapsed. From that point forward I had to crawl around on the floor till the Mrs. got home. When she examined me we were shocked to see my upper torso was not noticeably curved off to one side. Think instant scoliosis. It was SCARY. The pain was a ten and the worst I have ever felt. Went to the ER, sat for hours waiting to get it, a really frustrating situation when you see people taking there kids in with a cold or a headache and you can't stand due to the pain. Oh well what are you going to do. Finally got taken in and after an exam was given a heavy round of anti-inflammatory, benzo, and opiate cocktail. Finally some relief. All hail dilaudid and valium FTW! Felling better today but going to not train for a few days for sure. Terrible timing as the start of PCT is the last time you want to not train but I do not want to risk surgery if it is not needed. My back was so inflamed and spasming that they were unable to do diagnostic testing so I will have to wait a few weeks to get xrays and perhaps an MRI.

This whole thing is frustrating to say the least. This always seems to happen when I really start to get in some good shape. I am not sure if it is the dieting, the drying out hormones, the lower bodyweight, the fatigue or a combo of all of the above. Part of me thinks my body just likes to carry a some fat and just be big but as I get older the bulked up look becomes less healthy and appealing. The idea that my best days may perhaps be behind me is a tough one to wrap my psychy around. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ams epi 1 test or lg cut andro kit
    By kenny76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 10:13 AM
  2. BigBruiser to CutCruiser LG Science Cutting Kit (sponsered
    By bigbruiser739 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:48 PM
  3. LG sciences 1-Andro. Log
    By geezer7178 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25