On The Heels Of Craze and Jack3d - Bill Threatens Supps

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, emboldened by the Jack3d and Craze controversy Dick Durbin has rekindled his anti-supplement bill.

This dangerous bill has caused us lots of headaches in the past. I don't have any inside knowledge on Craze or on Jack3d but it does make for good headline fodder for the people that want to bring down supplements.

I am going to spread the message about this and also call out people making illegal prohormones. I know that this still goes on undercover at certain stores, but the people selling illegal steroids openly on the web make it all too easy to get everything banned.

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=1627

Touey

Touey

Awards
Everyone this site should take little time filling out above and friends their family too they should also forward, this thread shall bump from time to time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I signed

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
There is no doubt that we all enjoy effective supplements. The problem is when the effectiveness of said supplements comes at the cost of health, well-being, and legality. I will be the first to say that I have used DS over the years and have enjoyed them and have also had some bad side effects. Whether you are against them or not the fact of the matter is they pose a threat to ALL supplements. I believe the time has come to tighten our belts as an industry and prove that we can produce great products within the law. Time to support products that are produced within the law. Simply making products that the DEA will not bust you for is simply no longer good for the industry as a whole. We once produced said products and realized we had to change as have many but really the writing has been on the wall for a while now and the industry needs to fly straight or soon find itself regulated into oblivion.

Please take a moment to fill in the form from the link in the first post. It is easy to do and really matters. Thank you!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Done!