NATADROL: THE RETURN!

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

  1. I'm debating ordering more now for when the stuff I am logging runs out. Just hit a huge PR on squats yesterday, and PR'd deads too recently.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Used it solo a while back for a circuit training routine to cut 15 lbs. It'll help you go longer in the gym whatever your goal is. All of the above would probably work. I've never used a PCT for Natadrol.

    Unlike our other products, Natadrol contains no stimulants or steroid hormones of any kind, thus it is safe for tested athletes (subject to the approval of your governing body) and men under 21.


    ^ snippet taken from LG SCIENCES website.. says suitable for persons under 21 and doesn't mention anything about a PCT. I did my last cycle with a light otc ptc. Maybe new research suggests no pct required?

    Regardless I picked up that deal aswell, thankyou to whoever posted that, even with shipping comes to $90 total to Aus. Huge saving

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Nah it looks like it is $67 for 3 bottles natadrol and 1 bottle ghenerate... Single bottles are going for $33.67
    Can anyone verify it's the 70$ for 3 bottles? I only ordered one so hopefully it's three lol
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    Can anyone verify it's the 70$ for 3 bottles? I only ordered one so hopefully it's three lol
    Just got my order in. It's 3 bottles.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. My order got delivered today. I'll check it out after I get home from the gym after work but it should be for 3 bottles.

  6. Placing a order today
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. My 9 bottles arrived today. I wish LG would do away with that stupid chrome packaging; it's like a damn Russian doll: open one package to find the real one. It's twice the size of the Natadrol bottle itself.
    BOARD TYRANT

  8. Yep got my chrome tins in today. 120 each. 3 bottles and also some stuff called GHenerate.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    My 9 bottles arrived today. I wish LG would do away with that stupid chrome packaging; it's like a damn Russian doll: open one package to find the real one. It's twice the size of the Natadrol bottle itself.
    Want to stock up, but have never tried it so I don't know how worth it'll be

  10. Thinking I'll run 4 for a month and maybe up the dosage in month 2 if necessary
    BOARD TYRANT

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Thinking I'll run 4 for a month and maybe up the dosage in month 2 if necessary
    Running it for 8 weeks?

    I'm on it now and 6 seems to be a nice dosage. I started at 4 and felt a difference from 4 to 6.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Running it for 8 weeks? I'm on it now and 6 seems to be a nice dosage. I started at 4 and felt a difference from 4 to 6.
    You bulking or?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You bulking or?
    Not really. More of a Recomp. I just added some cardio today to my routine.

    Strength gains are the most noticeable right now.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Stuff looks interesting but never heard of the other two ingredients besides the cissus. Don't know if I'd pay more than $30 per bottle. I'd have to google the ingredients first....
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  15. Maybe I just missed this question somewhere but Im wondering whats the difference between running natadrol and something like Osta Rx?

    Anyone care to comment? Maybe someone who has ran both?
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  16. Would I be able to stack this stuff with a fat burner to keep appetite low and cut with it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Stuff looks interesting but never heard of the other two ingredients besides the cissus. Don't know if I'd pay more than $30 per bottle. I'd have to google the ingredients first....
    If you buy the stack it's well under 30. Almost under 20. I have had good luck with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Maybe I just missed this question somewhere but Im wondering whats the difference between running natadrol and something like Osta Rx?

    Anyone care to comment? Maybe someone who has ran both?
    Post the ingredients from Osta RX.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  18. Osta Rx is MK2688(ostarine) with extra's(mucuna, longjack, tribulus, horny goat weed, B6 and B-12). Ostarine is one of the better known SARMs that at low doses(12.5-20mg) is said to be non-supressive. S4 being the more suppressive SARM.

    So essentially I was wondering how does natadrol compare to low dose ostarine.
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Osta Rx is MK2688(ostarine) with extra's(mucuna, longjack, tribulus, horny goat weed, B6 and B-12). Ostarine is one of the better known SARMs that at low doses(12.5-20mg) is said to be non-supressive. S4 being the more suppressive SARM.

    So essentially I was wondering how does natadrol compare to low dose ostarine.
    Osta is light years apart from natadrol. Natadrol is a natural test booster while osta is a SARM which is designed as an alternative to steroids. There's plenty more info in the anabolics section on SARM's.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  20. Natadrol doesn't boost test though, it upregulates androgen receptors IIRC. I'll have to check back later when I have some more time. But a sarm is definitely a little different.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Natadrol doesn't boost test though, it upregulates androgen receptors IIRC. I'll have to check back later when I have some more time. But a sarm is definitely a little different.

    Alright. Let me know. I thought it was being marketed as a pSARM and a natural androgen. Im a bit skeptical but curious, seems that the product is getting some positive feedback.

    When comparisons to 4-hydroxy test where made in the advertisement, I grew skeptical. Furthermore when i read one of the MOA was supposedly lowering the effects of acetylcholinesterase i was even more concerned. This is a enzyme that is found throughout the body to regulate acetylcholine degdration in both parasympathetic and sympathetic firing, not to mention it as a neurotransmitter. How can it specifically inhibit the effects of Ach on skeletal muscular contraction and not cardiac?

    So any clarification on what this actually does and how it does it would be greatly appreciated.
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  22. Phytoandrogen effect. Action is similar to DHT. By the way Icariin also lowers the effect of acetylcholinesterase.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Like a ninja View Post
    Phytoandrogen effect. Action is similar to DHT. By the way Icariin also lowers the effect of acetylcholinesterase.
    With icariin the only study i know of that states it works on acetylcholinesterase is in the CNS with neuroprotective properties in senescence-accelerated mouse prone 8 mice. Im not sure how you can apply that data to sports performance.

    And the phytoandrogen effect...elaborate please?
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  24. The ethanolic extract of tinospora cordifolia is capable of interacting with the androgen receptor. It has a DHT mimetic effect. Thus the product causes an increase in aggression and strength through central nervous system stimulation. Of course many have reported difficulty urinating whilst on cycle no doubt due to some prostate enlargement and after about 5 weeks it certainly starts to cause some suppression to test levels, so time to cycle off.

  25. Just got my order. How y'all dosing it and the ghenerate?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    Just got my order. How y'all dosing it and the ghenerate?
    Depends how many you take. Me for example I'm taking 6 pills.

    3 pre
    2 pills 4 hours later and another 1 pill 4 hours after that

    Ghenerate I believe is before bed
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  27. Thinking I'm gonna try 2 wake up, 1 pre or at lunch on off days, and 2 before bed. That'll be the same as 7 of the old formula

  28. You want the biggest dose pre for the strength.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. If in running 5 caps would I be better off running 2 am/ 2pre/ 1pm?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    If in running 5 caps would I be better off running 2 am/ 2pre/ 1pm?
    Depends when your workouts are. I do 1 AM 2 PWO 1 after. You could do one after one at night.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    If in running 5 caps would I be better off running 2 am/ 2pre/ 1pm?
    This would work. I rather have 1 am/3 pre/ 1 pm

    But yours works.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  32. Probably gonna stay with 4 a day and see what results come after awhile.

    Just as a caution you think pes erase and a test booster would do fine as a light pct on this if I feel shutdown?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    Probably gonna stay with 4 a day and see what results come after awhile. Just as a caution you think pes erase and a test booster would do fine as a light pct on this if I feel shutdown?
    I started out at 4. 6 feels better but it's good for you to see how you like it personally.

    I'm using Natadrol along side Alphamaxx.

    Natadrol 6 weeks and Alphamaxx 8 weeks. No need for a big pct. I would go with Alphamaxx instead of erase.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  34. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I started out at 4. 6 feels better but it's good for you to see how you like it personally.

    I'm using Natadrol along side Alphamaxx.

    Natadrol 6 weeks and Alphamaxx 8 weeks. No need for a big pct. I would go with Alphamaxx instead of erase.
    I've already got a bottle of erase sitting here so I was hoping to do 6-8 weeks on natadrol then do 4 weeks on erase

  35. Where are u guys buying the new natadrol from ?
    S.n.S team member

  36. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Where are u guys buying the new natadrol from ?
    Mind & Muscle have it buy 2 get 1 free with free Ghenerate

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post

    I've already got a bottle of erase sitting here so I was hoping to do 6-8 weeks on natadrol then do 4 weeks on erase
    That will be fine. I've done 4 or so cycles with it with no PCT. the suppression you see will be mild and at the doses you said you probably won't get any. If you do erase will be plenty. Especially if its the new.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  38. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    That will be fine. I've done 4 or so cycles with it with no PCT. the suppression you see will be mild and at the doses you said you probably won't get any. If you do erase will be plenty. Especially if its the new.
    By new which are you referring to homie?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    By new which are you referring to homie?
    Erase and erase pro have been reformulated check PES's site, they discontinued the OG versions of both.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Erase and erase pro have been reformulated check PES's site, they discontinued the OG versions of both.
    I guess it's the new formula lol. I picked it up of nutra a couple weeks ago.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
  2. The Return Of Saluu
    By ryano in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 12:46 AM
  3. Pride USA - the Return of Fedor
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Log in
Log in