NATADROL: THE RETURN!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I have just received news that many will be happy to hear: the new higher dosed Natadrol tablets are ready and we are waiting on labels. Soon my friends soon....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. I've heard good things about this, can't wait to try it for myself!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Me too. I never ran the dose high enough so I am excited to see what all the fuss is about.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am glad to see it's something people still want. The feedback on Natadrol has always been good at 6-10 caps per day. I hope the new higher dose will really do the trick!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I've heard great things about this and look forward to giving it a try :)

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am glad to see it's something people still want. The feedback on Natadrol has always been good at 6-10 caps per day. I hope the new higher dose will really do the trick!
cool so will 3-5 of the new equal 6-10 of the old?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
cool so will 3-5 of the new equal 6-10 of the old?
I do not know the answer to that one, Eric would be able to answer this. If he does not see this tomorrow I will ask him.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to place an order, let me know when I can get my hands on this stuff or so some testing/logging for you guys ;) Have fun probably 12 bottles at least in the past.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
As soon as I know more I will make it public. Thank you for the interest folks!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as I know more I will make it public. Thank you for the interest folks!
I will be waiting patiently with bank card in hand.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes that is correct. Basically the new tablets will be 1.5-1.75 the old caps. Just finishing up the math per pill.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited for this. I was one of the original loggers on this and loved. Looking forward to the return

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that is correct. Basically the new tablets will be 1.5-1.75 the old caps. Just finishing up the math per pill.
Screw the math, slap the labels on and ship them out so we can tell you how well they work ;)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I loved natadrol. I've been a big fan since its first release and logging it with the old Psarm. Can't wait for the new tablets.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of the OG ..and waiting on the new stuff so I can combine to get a full 8 wk run

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Im going to be running the cutting andro cycle and will be running the natadrol after that, preliminary plan at least.

Thepaul7

Awards
I loved the original natadrol! Glad to see it being brought back.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard it will be at nutra next week? Any confirmation?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
If not next week very soon there after. I know I know that's not concrete at all lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If not next week very soon there after. I know I know that's not concrete at all lol.
Thanks. Apparently my buddy got an email from nutra to that effect.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well then I should check my email more lol. That is great news!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lived off this stuff. It's the best supplement I've ever used. EVER.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't recall ever hearing about a blowout sale of all old Natadrol; otherwise I'd have bought as many bottles as were available

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't recall ever hearing about a blowout sale of all old Natadrol; otherwise I'd have bought as many bottles as were available
Same here. One of my all time favorite supplements.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I used the natadrol stack one time, but is it true you don't need a pct with it?

Hypothetical question you have natadrol(old new doesn't matter), what do you do/ take with it?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the natadrol stack one time, but is it true you don't need a pct with it? Hypothetical question you have natadrol(old new doesn't matter), what do you do/ take with it?
I've never needed a PCT / Formadrol with it

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some before they ran out. No need to stack it. I've stacked w ghenerate an back in the day a product called igh-1. Was supposedly synergistic w the ghenerate. You can stack about anything w it. I usually used a light pct after but a product like erase+daa would probably do the trick as well. I used formadrol and enjoyed it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
A light pct was always recommended and I see no reason why this would change. Formadrol and DAA would be a great idea.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just waiting for one more raw. Should be done this week or early next.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just waiting for one more raw. Should be done this week or early next.
That's what I like to hear. Any info on the price point/ caps per bottle Etc. or how the dosage compares to the OG

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
That's what I like to hear. Any info on the price point/ caps per bottle Etc. or how the dosage compares to the OG
As far as dose I believe Eric said 1.5-1.75 caps will equal 1 tab. This would make 5-6 tabs a really solid dose. People that responded really well to the OG will be sitting pretty in the 4-6 range.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great great great. Good to hear. Thanks man.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
No problem, I have no idea about the price and count yet. I am sure there will be more info soon.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I can be patient. I have to log a bunch of stuff first anyways before I can start it but I'm just curious.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen that this could be run in between cycles...I thought it was suppressive? Thoughts?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen that this could be run in between cycles...I thought it was suppressive? Thoughts?
It's not surpressive. It has the potential to be mildly, but I've never been suppressed or heard of anyone.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I think originally the idea was to error on the side of caution when this product was first released and a light PCT was recommended. I believe that many have successfully run Natadrol without a PCT. It is up to you really. I personally will be running this in-between cycles.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo.... I'm ready!

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol is one if the best non prohormone muscle and strength builder that I've tried. Will be ordering as soon as its available. Great stuff, strength was awesome when stacked with mmv3.