NATADROL: THE RETURN!

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    LG Sciences. What did you guys expect.
    I'm not to familiar with there past as I've never used there products... Natadrol had a lot of good reviews from reputable people so i was hoping to finally get a shot at it. With that said this thread was started in November here we are 3 months later and nothing lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  2. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Took weeks? Lol! It was only 12 days from when I started the promo until I announced the winners. What happened after that was out of my hands. I tried my best to get you that second bottle too. That was not a fun time.
    Still not your fault my friend!
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    *LG chimes in with free natadrol for us all*


    My dream^
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,016
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    *LG chimes in with free natadrol for us all* My dream^
    If that happens we will still wait a min of 3 months for the bottles Lmaooo!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  5. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,669
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Still not your fault my friend!
    I realize that, I just wish there was more I could have done. Not just for you but the others too.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  6. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I realize that, I just wish there was more I could have done. Not just for you but the others too.
    We're reps, not owners/distributors. The curse of the middleman!
    BOARD TYRANT
  7. Registered User
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0


    Holy #### balls where is our goodies ? Lol
  8. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    I'm gona drop my money on something else here, like tomorrow, unless I hear word about the release. lol. I've been waiting a while.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  9. Registered User
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0


    I couldn't agree with you more

    Use FYI ....
    Andro factory will be dropping their TCF-2, Sustain -X and Muscle Up within the next 2-4 weeks .... All clones of the TCF1, Sustain alpha and Andro Hard..word has it .. So keep a look out on Andro Factory forum !
  10. Registered User
    danielc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Natadrol is the bomb!
  11. Registered User
    danielc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    cant wait for this to come out
  12. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,016
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by danielc View Post
    cant wait for this to come out
    Have fun waiting lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  13. Registered User
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Everyone please relax, I am really the only rep here and have had to be hospitalized for my back, had my grandmother pass away, and almost loose the women I love in the last two weeks, oh ya toss my birthday right in the middle. Ok enough poor me on to the GREAT NEWS! I need to choose 5 people to get some of the new NATADROL. Please PM the following and I will choose five of you! Also I was always pretty clear that really I could not give an exact date. I apologize for stringing you guys along who have been loyal supporters I personally hate waiting and calling the ND return a wait is well it deserves a snicker.

    So PM
    1. Brief supp use including PH DS
    2. What you would be taking it with if anything.
    3. Age
    4. What your training will be during use ex im cutting bulking and so on.

    Thank you guys for your patience and looking forward to the apps. I have a ton of school work to do over the next couple days and work so I will choose the winners a soon as I can. Take care Brothers.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  14. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,848
    Answers
    0


    Sorry to hear about all of that man. Hope everything gets better soon. I hear you with school though. Just started and already am stressing.

    And too bad you didn't post this a few days ago as I just started ArA on Monday.

    And happy late birthday .
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    Sorry about the rough few weeks, hope things look up for you soon brother. No worries about the wait. These things happen.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,945
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0
    Everyone please relax, I am really the only rep here and have had to be hospitalized for my back, had my grandmother pass away, and almost loose the women I love in the last two weeks, oh ya toss my birthday right in the middle. Ok enough poor me on to the GREAT NEWS! I need to choose 5 people to get some of the new NATADROL. Please PM the following and I will choose five of you! Also I was always pretty clear that really I could not give an exact date. I apologize for stringing you guys along who have been loyal supporters I personally hate waiting and calling the ND return a wait is well it deserves a snicker.

    So PM
    1. Brief supp use including PH DS
    2. What you would be taking it with if anything.
    3. Age
    4. What your training will be during use ex im cutting bulking and so on.

    Thank you guys for your patience and looking forward to the apps. I have a ton of school work to do over the next couple days and work so I will choose the winners a soon as I can. Take care Brothers.
    Hope things are looking up brother. Your definitely in my prayers.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  17. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,016
    Answers
    1


    Damn sorry to hear about that. It's cool.

    I'm down to log
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  18. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Took weeks? Lol! It was only 12 days from when I started the promo until I announced the winners. What happened after that was out of my hands. I tried my best to get you that second bottle too. That was not a fun time.
    Luke promised me some Natadrol eight years ago.

    That is way overdue. Where do I send my complaint?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,669
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Luke promised me some Natadrol eight years ago.

    That is way overdue. Where do I send my complaint?
    I have a suggestion of where you can "send" that complaint. Lol at the 8 years!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  20. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    Color me curious...you might say I'm buy curious...
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    Everyone please relax, I am really the only rep here and have had to be hospitalized for my back, had my grandmother pass away, and almost loose the women I love in the last two weeks, oh ya toss my birthday right in the middle. Ok enough poor me on to the GREAT NEWS! I need to choose 5 people to get some of the new NATADROL. Please PM the following and I will choose five of you! Also I was always pretty clear that really I could not give an exact date. I apologize for stringing you guys along who have been loyal supporters I personally hate waiting and calling the ND return a wait is well it deserves a snicker.

    So PM
    1. Brief supp use including PH DS
    2. What you would be taking it with if anything.
    3. Age
    4. What your training will be during use ex im cutting bulking and so on.

    Thank you guys for your patience and looking forward to the apps. I have a ton of school work to do over the next couple days and work so I will choose the winners a soon as I can. Take care Brothers.
    Sorry to hear about the unfortunate circumstances bro and I hope things get better soon.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  22. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    I'd be very interested to see how this compares with ArA. I got gains from Natadrol everyone swears they get now from ArA.
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,945
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    I'd be very interested to see how this compares with ArA. I got gains from Natadrol everyone swears they get now from ArA.
    Same here. And my joints felt great on natadrol but I'm not so certain how my knees would fair on ARA.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  24. Registered User
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0


    Sorry to hear about the rough times
    Please keep on with what you have been doing it has been great
    Natadrol is the sh$$$$$$$$$t
    Can't wait
    If it is anything like the last batch all will truly enjoy
  25. Registered User
    Segansational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Hey bigflex, sorry to hear about all the real life troubles. Hope things start to look up.

    Do you have an ingredients panel you could share yet?

    Never ran the OG version either.
  26. Registered User
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,298
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'd be very interested to see how this compares with ArA. I got gains from Natadrol everyone swears they get now from ArA.
    Have you used ArA before and if so how do they compare?
  27. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  28. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Answers
    0


    Please tell me we can buy finally and that it's not just avail to the loggers
  29. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    Please tell me we can buy finally and that it's not just avail to the loggers
    Well obviously someone's gota log it first but I would think it should hit nutra planet soon man.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  30. Registered User
    l1fterp1nk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    So is it available to the public now?
  31. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    liked the natadrol before, still got 4 btls of it stashed away. but im on 800mgtest ew and a ghrp2/sermorelin pep combo + var so ima gonna use it in summer prob. it was nice while on my hrt last time i ran it
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  32. Registered User
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,298
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    liked the natadrol before, still got 4 btls of it stashed away. but im on 800mgtest ew and a ghrp2/sermorelin pep combo + var so ima gonna use it in summer prob. it was nice while on my hrt last time i ran it
    Do you know when the new Natadrol will be out?
  33. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    new natadrol is in my tummy right now!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  34. Registered User
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,298
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    new natadrol is in my tummy right now!
    Yeah I saw your log.How's the new Natadrol treating you so far?
  35. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    Not bad, this is just the end of week 3 and only 1 workout in this week (deads) because I can't really bench now, but going to go back into hopefully next week if the shoulder is holding up. squats saturday so we will see then. Hoping to get back to bench before the end of this and get some good numbers. I hit 475x6 for a PR on deads though.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  36. Registered User
    Jackedjack's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0


    Do any of you know when the new natadrol is going to drop? Im about to start a bulk consisting of the new erase, xgels, and natadrol(If it is ever released). But at least i know this product will be legit, unlike all the muscletech fan boys(No hate on MT) but their new product is just a little out of the reach.
  37. Registered User
    Segansational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    Do any of you know when the new natadrol is going to drop? Im about to start a bulk consisting of the new erase, xgels, and natadrol(If it is ever released). But at least i know this product will be legit, unlike all the muscletech fan boys(No hate on MT) but their new product is just a little out of the reach.
    Well, since they had it at the Arnold, I'd expect to see it in stores any day now.
  38. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,016
    Answers
    1


    Should be very soon I'm assuming.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  39. Registered User
    Jackedjack's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Well, since they had it at the Arnold, I'd expect to see it in stores any day now.
    Well I was not lucky enough to go to the arnold, but this is pretty exciting news. If you were at the arnold, did you happen to go to the musclemeds booth.
  40. Registered User
    Segansational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    Well I was not lucky enough to go to the arnold, but this is pretty exciting news. If you were at the arnold, did you happen to go to the musclemeds booth.
    Nope, but Kai was there.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:51 AM
  2. The Return Of Saluu
    By ryano in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 11:46 PM
  3. Pride USA - the Return of Fedor
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 02:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in