NATADROL: THE RETURN!

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. I saw some guy had some to trade over in the auction sub-forum.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I saw some guy had some to trade over in the auction sub-forum.
    But you don't have enough to run it for long enough! haha. Maybe combine it with some new-gen... hmmm
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

3. Hopefully it should be any day now?

4. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Hopefully it should be any day now?
    I say jan 2015 lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    But you don't have enough to run it for long enough! haha. Maybe combine it with some new-gen... hmmm
    Well, just thought I'd offer it up. Not doing any good just sitting in my supplement cabinet.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well, just thought I'd offer it up. Not doing any good just sitting in my supplement cabinet.
    Neither is my BPS Cycle Guard or AI Cycle Support. Or my ABE or AB.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

You have AB/ABE you're looking to get rid of? Let's chat.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Are you making an offer?

9. Feel free to send your unused supps to me for free guys.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

10. I might make offers once I see what's on sale for New Year's. You wouldn't believe my stockpile.
    FeFiFo.com support

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I might make offers once I see what's on sale for New Year's. You wouldn't believe my stockpile.
    LOL! You supp-whore!

12. Minus the supp!
    FeFiFo.com support

13. True^ Big ole "W" up there.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    True^ Big ole "W" up there.
    Actually, whores get paid; sluts do it for free because they love it.
    FeFiFo.com support

15. What do you call it when you do it for supplements... Cause that's you.

16. First post on the website and looking forward to trying natadrol!

I'm usually an organic junkie so when I saw titanium dioxide in this I was a bit turned off. But I'm at the point where I'm ready to try new things! Be it Organic/natural or not

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeystar042 View Post
    First post on the website and looking forward to trying natadrol!

I'm usually an organic junkie so when I saw titanium dioxide in this I was a bit turned off. But I'm at the point where I'm ready to try new things! Be it Organic/natural or not
    Pretty sure the td is one of the ingredients in the caps for coloration. Beings that the new stuff is to be a dissolving tab, the td shouldn't be in it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Pretty sure the td is one of the ingredients in the caps for coloration. Beings that the new stuff is to be a dissolving tab, the td shouldn't be in it.
    My Natadrol boner just went down a bit when you mentioned "dissolving tabs" instead of "red caps."
    FeFiFo.com support

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    That would make sense given the td is known To oxidize substances/molecules. However it is also used as a filler I believe so who knows. But that would be great if they disregard it's use.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    My Natadrol boner just went down a bit when you mentioned "dissolving tabs" instead of "red caps."
    I don't know if it's the dissolving tabs that you hold in your mouth or a coated kind that dissolves in the stomache but I assume it will be like AMS's RDE tabs.

21. No way it will be in the mouth. Same ingredients wouldn't have such different delivery/absorption methods.

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I don't know if it's the dissolving tabs that you hold in your mouth or a coated kind that dissolves in the stomache but I assume it will be like AMS's RDE tabs.
    Dissolving in the mouth would be quicker and more effective uptake into bloodstream, correct? Maybe not such a bad thing.

I'm just curious if these will ever come out.

What can you expect taking natadrol anyways?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeystar042 View Post

Dissolving in the mouth would be quicker and more effective uptake into bloodstream, correct? Maybe not such a bad thing.

I'm just curious if these will ever come out.

What can you expect taking natadrol anyways?
    Compounds don't just magically uptake in the mouth in any form. Sublingual is very different from uptake in the digestive system. Like, you can't take ibuprofen and just let it dissolve in your mouth. I don't know about the things in natadrol specifically but I'm pretty sure for sublingual dosage things would have to be changed a little bit and some may not even be possible.

Increased appetite and aggression, mass gains and strengths gains are what I've seen. I use it for strength.

24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    No way it will be in the mouth. Same ingredients wouldn't have such different delivery/absorption methods.
    That's what I figured, changing the delivery method would have to change it's composition in some form. But if it's true that'd be cool.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeystar042 View Post

That's what I figured, changing the delivery method would have to change it's composition in some form. But if it's true that'd be cool.
    Bingo. Except I like the old form so changing it could be good or bad. I'd be happy with what I knew worked. Time will tell.

26. I'm looking for some weight gains so hopefully natadrol will help. If it increases appetite then that will def help.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeystar042 View Post
    I'm looking for some weight gains so hopefully natadrol will help. If it increases appetite then that will def help.
    Bingo.

28. What's the word guys? I was really hoping to see something on NPs New year sale in the least.

29. Debating on whether I should give the old natadrol a first time run from supplement warehouse

30. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    What's the word guys? I was really hoping to see something on NPs New year sale in the least.
    I was hoping to have heard at least something at this point. Smh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
  2. The Return Of Saluu
    By ryano in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 12:46 AM
  3. Pride USA - the Return of Fedor
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22