NATADROL: THE RETURN!

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I wouldn't mind running a sponsored log of this haha.
    Hey I called it first brochacho get in line!!! Hahaha
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hey I called it first brochacho get in line!!! Hahaha
    I was second lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  3. I cut in lines haha.
    •   
       


  4. I believe if you look at my review of Natadrol from last September, I said I would marry Natadrol if I could. Then it got pulled from the market, so I married my wife instead in June.
    BOARD TYRANT

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I believe if you look at my review of Natadrol from last September, I said I would marry Natadrol if I could. Then it got pulled from the market, so I married my wife instead in June.
    Some sites still sell it and you can find it on eBay as well...

    You didn't have to marry her :-P
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
    Use code "engineer" for 15% off!
    www.ironforgednutrition.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Some sites still sell it and you can find it on eBay as well... You didn't have to marry her :-P
    Lmao!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. I need some Natadrol in my life ASAP.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I have just received news that many will be happy to hear: the new higher dosed Natadrol tablets are ready and we are waiting on labels. Soon my friends soon....
    How does Matadrol compare to Anadrol. Is it for bulking?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by the Phoenix View Post
    How does Matadrol compare to Anadrol. Is it for bulking?
    I am thinking you meant Matadrol to be Natadrol. Going on that assumption in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM will we compare Natadrol to Anadrol. From everything I have read over the years and the people I have talked to Anadrol is one of the most potent steroids ever made for size and strength. Natadrol is a natural non hormonal anabolic. As great as I think Natadrol is it is not in the same league as Anadrol nor have we ever made that claim and we never will.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  10. 2x^



    Just IMO. The effects you see from natadrol could be compared to something like anabeta. IMO natadrol is stronger though.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    2x^ Just IMO. The effects you see from natadrol could be compared to something like anabeta. IMO natadrol is stronger though.
    Way better than Anabeta. What you talking about Willis
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Way better than Anabeta. What you talking about Willis
    I said it was stronger haha. They are both natural and supposed to increase strength/mass. That's about the end of the similarity but it's a closer comparison than anadrol lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I said it was stronger haha. They are both natural and supposed to increase strength/mass. That's about the end of the similarity but it's a closer comparison than anadrol lol.
    Well played lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    2x^



    Just IMO. The effects you see from natadrol could be compared to something like anabeta. IMO natadrol is stronger though.
    It's all in how your body deals with it. @bdcc told me once that he liked to use Natadrol when he was taking a break from AB but that it elicited different effects.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    It's all in how your body deals with it. @bdcc told me once that he liked to use Natadrol when he was taking a break from AB but that it elicited different effects.
    I agree. Obviously very different products in the mechanisms/pathways they work through so of course effects are different. Just something similar for the guy who asked!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I agree. Obviously very different products in the mechanisms/pathways they work through so of course effects are different. Just something similar for the guy who asked!
    Yeah, I was just agreeing with you. Some could have better results with one over the other in just how their body reacts/processes the product. Or for that matter, how quickly the body gets resistant or accustomed to said product before the effects aren't what they used to be. I believe that is why it is best to have different products like AB/ABE and Natadrol in the mix. Take a break from one and hit it from another angle with the other product-- keep your system on it's toes if you will.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It's all in how your body deals with it. @bdcc told me once that he liked to use Natadrol when he was taking a break from AB but that it elicited different effects.
    This is correct my dear Luke.

    I have noticed strength increases every time I use Natadrol but nothing which effects body composition.

    AnaBeta I genuinely feel improves my body composition.

    I prefer the muscle fullness and vascularity effects of AnaBeta but enjoy the strength gains from Natadrol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. I've put on mass w/ natadrol every time, but no doubt that comes from moving more weight in the gym and therefore building muscle. I think AB did give me some nice physical changes, but personal I respond much better to Natty and AB was nothing to note for me. It was decent enough though.

    Also as a powerlifting it's obvious which I'd prefer.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is correct my dear Luke. I have noticed strength increases every time I use Natadrol but nothing which effects body composition. AnaBeta I genuinely feel improves my body composition. I prefer the muscle fullness and vascularity effects of AnaBeta but enjoy the strength gains from Natadrol.
    And I notice exactly the opposite! Lol.
    BOARD TYRANT

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    And I notice exactly the opposite! Lol.
    Size from Natadrol but no strength?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. I can't imagine no strength from natadrol... but we have to remember, supplements are just that. They supplement what we already do. So if we are trying to do something - gain weight, get cut, get stronger, etc... then that's probably just gona help us reach our goal as long as we are training right for that.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Size from Natadrol but no strength?
    Strength but no positive body composition?
    BOARD TYRANT

  23. The first time i ran natadrol I really enjoyed it, saw some great gains the 2nd time not so much maybe because i only gave it a few month break before trying it again because enjoyed my first run so much. That was a couple years ago so ill probably give it another go. all in all im mildly excited about this i guess lol.

  24. I had great success with stacking natadrol, ghenerate and formadrol ....... It worked wonders .....can't wait for this one to jump off. Looking forward to it !!!!!

  25. I'm thinking Natadrol with some xgels, forsk 95, and Alphamine or level II
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  26. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm thinking Natadrol with some xgels, forsk 95, and Alphamine or level II
    How would you know what worked in that stack? Or would it be enough to just know that it worked well?
    BOARD TYRANT

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    How would you know what worked in that stack? Or would it be enough to just know that it worked well?
    If someone has never used any of the mentioned products then I agree using one at a time would be the best way to evaluate what is effective for you and what is not. That being said if you have used them before it sounds like a great stack.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    How would you know what worked in that stack? Or would it be enough to just know that it worked well?
    Well I used all except for xgels but from what I see you gain a few lbs.

    Natadrol- strength gains, it's a given
    Alphamine- used it a lot already know what to expect same for the forsk 95

    Also if you've ran Natadrol you should know more or less what to expect.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. So any word on a possible release date??
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  30. Boys I NEED my natadrol. just ripped 585 at my meet, I want 700 in 2014. Can you hook me up or what!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  31. I have not gotten a date yet. I will see if the boss man has any updates.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  32. Give them a holler for me
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  33. .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  34. I still have not received any updates sorry fellas.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I still have not received any updates sorry fellas.
    I'm suffering from mild depression over this.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I still have not received any updates sorry fellas.
    Any new update?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I still have not received any updates sorry fellas.
    On the LG website it said within the week?

  38. Looks like you beet me to it. Looking forward to it.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  39. I just spoke with Eric and the deal with nutraplanet is being worked on as we speak. Looks like the tabs will be 1.5 times as potent as the caps on a pill per pill basis and there will be 120 tabs in a bottle. The MSRP is $65.99 and of course Nutraplanet and LG Sciences usually work out an excellent sale so we will have to wait to see the final price. Thank you all for your patience and I look forward to all of us making dem der GAINS!
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I just spoke with Eric and the deal with nutraplanet is being worked on as we speak. Looks like the tabs will be 1.5 times as potent as the caps on a pill per pill basis and there will be 120 tabs in a bottle. The MSRP is $65.99 and of course Nutraplanet and LG Sciences usually work out an excellent sale so we will have to wait to see the final price. Thank you all for your patience and I look forward to all of us making dem der GAINS!
    Sweet!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
  2. The Return Of Saluu
    By ryano in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 12:46 AM
  3. Pride USA - the Return of Fedor
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Log in
Log in