The Type Of People We Want - Do You Want Us?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been on this board for over 10 years doing this and I need to tell people about the type of people we need to be part of this...

I want everyone who wants to get involved to understand what is going to be required of you and the stance of the brand. if you want to be part of something, then you have to stop caring what other people think about you. If you want to help me build this and get flown to the Arnold or the Olympia, proud to wear your "Legal Gear / LG Sciences" stuff, then you will have to understand that with success comes jealousy and opposition.

If you want to be well liked and have everyone think you are a "good bro" then just move on now. I couldn't care less about what people think of me on an internet forum to be perfectly honest. If you are going to be part of something not everyone is going to like you nor agree with you and yeah, many people who are ignorant of the law will call you out and call you a "sell out".

LG needs to be brash because controversy gets attention. Bold statements get people talking. Only people who are out there get noticed and if you aren't getting the company noticed then we aren't accomplishing anything. We can be polite, but we aren't going to appeal to the "bro's" that think Halodrol is legal. It's not...

I am a libertarian, so I think that everything should be legal, BUT I don't write the laws in this country and I will not violate the ones on the books. Thus, I will sell only LEGAL compounds that satisfy both FDA and DEA law to the best of my knowledge. Legal can only be truly defined in court, but I will only sell those compounds that appear to fall within DSHEA.

Basically here is the stance and the opinion of the company:

1) Prohormones are either illegal or legal...we will only sell legal ones.

That being said there are two types of "legal" in the US:

FDA Law - they are slow to react and it usually takes years to get around to busting a company but the current compounds on the market (epistane, halodrol, m-sten, max-lmg, trendione etc...) are illegal by FDA law. Products must not be chemically altered from their natural sources...unless someone can show me how Halodrol is formed in nature then they are "illegal" in my book.

DEA Law - quick to bust you once illegal, scheduled compounds like superdrol are what people consider "banned".

2) Most of the prohormones left on the market suck compared to their effects.

Epistane is a breast cancer drug and I see logs of 80-100mg per day where people only gain 5-7lbs

Halodrol is so weak that Gaspari needed to spike it to make it work originally with 25mg of Pheraplex (which was also quite potent)

M-Sten is nothing like either Methyl 1-Test or Superdrol, even though it is a combination of both modifications

Max-LMG is pure garbage in my eyes and is based on an abortion drug...do you want to take an abortion pill? Plan B is an androgen too but I wouldn't take it!

Trendione - most likely doesn't work well (which is unfortunate) because my theory is that triene molecules don't readily convert, but I must admit I have not looked that closely. Either way it's illegal...

I will tell you what is on paper is often not what is in reality. Gaspari released Methyl-Hydroxy-Nandrolone at one time and on paper it looked to be 2-3X more potent than M1T. He released 5mg tablets and guess what? They absolutely did nothing...we all thought that this would be the cat's ass on androgens but it turned out we were wrong.

Science is often "wrong" and scientists are always changing their minds (the good ones anyway). If you are going to look at everything that was said in the past by me and others and judge current knowledge on that, then you are going to be frustrated. Science is about the evolution of knowledge not looking back to the dark ages.

3) FDA Illegal prohormones hurt the industry - it's because of these that people are hospitalized (sure it may be their own fault but no one cares about that in main stream media). Bills reducing supplement freedom are introduced and nasty articles are written when people don't follow the law. Natural prohormones are the best option and they are popular, they need an extra push!

EXAMPLE: 1-AD was the most popular prohormone ever and people got great success from it with no liver damage. It's more than possible to make a good natural prohormone. 1-Andro is every bit as good as 1-AD ever was it's just more expensive! People had to take 600mg of 1-AD. Unfortunately 1-Andro is double in price, thus a combination of swallowed and under the tongue delivery is the best option.

4) We can be unbiased about prohormones - I happen to think the Delta-2 androgen looks cool (the original basis for Pheraplex and 3-AD by AX) and I know for a fact it is natural.

Just because I don't sell it doesn't mean I bash it...I don't bash 11-OXO either for being illegal and LG doesn't sell this compound These are both legal androgens and I hope people find more to sell that are legal!

If you want to be part of something long term and enjoy the benefits then you will need to put in the work and understand the sacrifice.

I will tell you, if you decide to commit, I will make sure that you get rewarded! Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you that I am fair and generous and I consider people "friends" for a long time...

I don't charge friends for supplements and I don't expect friends only support LG Sciences. I do my best to be a good friend to people even with the challenges that I have (law school etc...).

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I am 100% on board. I have used the methlys in the past and am personally done. I am far more attracted to the DSHEA compliant products. Longer cycles, less sides and gains that are far easier to maintain. Our industry needs as little negative attention as possible.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well written Eric. Good to have you active on the boards again.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Very informative post. I still have my natty card, but won't one day and I'm very interested in absorbing as much knowledge as possible!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excited to see you back! I loved all of your Taurus lineup.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me likey what I readee

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
not going to lie after reading that i kinda felt like this
william-wallace-braveheart.gif

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds awesome. I can't wait to see the results of what you're planning!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna see huge bottles of big red capsules again

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
imagesCASS9425.jpg

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Thank you for the support guys!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really wish I could get involved in this, but there's just too much going on with the kids and their school right now.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I really wish I could get involved in this, but there's just too much going on with the kids and their school right now.
I can only imagine how some of you guys with families can get by. I know my ability to do bodybuilding became more of a challenge when I got engaged. Having kids takes it to a whole new level. My hat goes off to you.