I was poisoned!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No kidding. We do a lot of testing in house now at LG. So, one of the raw materials came back dirty for baterial and mold. I was disposing of it and the powder stuck to the container and then fell down from the top and blew into my face.

I didn't think much of it. I went about my day (hit a birthday party for a friend's kid) about 8:00 pm I noticed a haze around my eyes. By 9:30 my eyes were about 30% viability. I went to the ER and after about 4 hours there, I got some antibiotic eye drops. I am still feeling quite run down after sleeping for almost 24 hours. I got a script for some other antibiotics and trying to get back in gear.

Man, this has been a rough year! Things have to get better from here. lol Just be patient with me and LG, I will keep pushing though, don't you worry.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No kidding. We do a lot of testing in house now at LG. So, one of the raw materials came back dirty for baterial and mold. I was disposing of it and the powder stuck to the container and then fell down from the top and blew into my face.

I didn't think much of it. I went about my day (hit a birthday party for a friend's kid) about 8:00 pm I noticed a haze around my eyes. By 9:30 my eyes were about 30% viability. I went to the ER and after about 4 hours there, I got some antibiotic eye drops. I am still feeling quite run down after sleeping for almost 24 hours. I got a script for some other antibiotics and trying to get back in gear.

Man, this has been a rough year! Things have to get better from here. lol Just be patient with me and LG, I will keep pushing though, don't you worry.
Things will get better Eric! Keep pushing man. I'm going to be contacting you in the next few days. Glad to see you posting up on here again and being very upfront with everyone. Stand up guy!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Hang in there Eric. This really puts the spotlight on the importance of testing raws.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep grinding Eric...your heart seems to be in this and that always pays dividends in the end.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the good wishes! Can you believe that a powder product would have both bacteria and mold contaminants. Good thing we invested so heavily in testing.

I had never lost my sight like that before. It was crazy! I am almost back to 100%. I swear I feel like Rasputin...they can try but they can't kill me or make me go away! lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Get well man! It is good though to see a CEO on the front lines doing the dirty work for his company. I have worked for a few places where the bosses just pass the buck!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This absolutely is a perfect example of why testing raw product is needed! Can't imagine the kind of backlash that would have come from that if the product hadn't been tested and was used!

andrewmaclom

Awards
Splash lot of cold water and u'll be fine