New Branding Announcement -

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    67548

    New Branding Announcement -


    It's like LG Sciences on STEROIDS...lol


    Since we never could actually shake the "Legal Gear" name, we are going back to it. We won't dump the LG Sciences, but since we have always been known by either "LG" or "Legal Gear", I am going to embrace it and we will have both the Legal Gear and the LG Sciences brand on our products.

    I am thinking a Jekyll and Hyde sort of web branding. The LG Sciences side is for the corporate types who want a clean, happy supplement company...

    The legal gear side will be for the hard core who want to discuss steroids, prohormones etc...

    Thoughts?

  2. Registered User
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    8468

    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    It's like LG Sciences on STEROIDS...lol

    Since we never could actually shake the "Legal Gear" name, we are going back to it. We won't dump the LG Sciences, but since we have always been known by either "LG" or "Legal Gear", I am going to embrace it and we will have both the Legal Gear and the LG Sciences brand on our products.

    I am thinking a Jekyll and Hyde sort of web branding. The LG Sciences side is for the corporate types who want a clean, happy supplement company...

    The legal gear side will be for the hard core who want to discuss steroids, prohormones etc...

    Thoughts?
    Go for it
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Do it up Eric, best of both worlds.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    16433

    With branding ideas like this it is all about creating a strong image for each separate division and not having common associations.
    The "LG" guys may not want to be associated with the imagery of "Legal Gear." They want the clean, clear, I am "all natural" products and do not want the social stigma associated with AAS.
    If going with a separate division make sure the branding, marketing, and web/sales components are clearly distinguishable.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    67548

    I think the "Legal" denotes that it is not an illegal AAS. Let's hope anyway. Sure beats anything with "labs" in it for guys that want to stay clean!
  6. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    16433

    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    I think the "Legal" denotes that it is not an illegal AAS. Let's hope anyway. Sure beats anything with "labs" in it for guys that want to stay clean!
    Of course it does. My general point was that Pro-Hormones and non-PH products are very distinctive. Pro-hormones are lumped as steroids and marketed as legal steroids or steroid-alternatives.
    Therefore if you have two separate sides of LG the "natural" (non-PH users) may not want to be associated with the PH users.
    That is all
  7. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hutchinson, Ks.
    Posts
    5,627
    Rep Power
    5652890

    I like it! Are you planning on brining back some of the great LG products? (Please say yes!!)
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  8. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    1093184

    I like it.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  9. Registered User
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143074

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I like it! Are you planning on brining back some of the great LG products? (Please say yes!!)
    Can you be specific in what interests you? Obviously there are some that will forever be in chapters past due to changing laws. We are always up for feedback on past favorites.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  10. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hutchinson, Ks.
    Posts
    5,627
    Rep Power
    5652890

    Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    Can you be specific in what interests you? Obviously there are some that will forever be in chapters past due to changing laws. We are always up for feedback on past favorites.
    Really mostly interested in the getting back to the roots of the company.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  11. Registered User
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143074

    Well if you are looking for the release of methyl based compounds I am pretty sure that is not in the plans. DSHEA compliant PH's are the currant focus.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  12. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hutchinson, Ks.
    Posts
    5,627
    Rep Power
    5652890

    The way Eric was talking, it seemed as though that might be the case; having the methyls as the Hyde side and the non-methyl PHs as the Jekel side. Maybe I read too much into that. Perhaps he meant bring back the LG Sciences line (i.e. Postal) as the Jeckel side and the PHs as the Hyde side.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  13. Registered User
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143074

    I have not received any word that there are plans for methyl type products. As of now I don't believe there are any such plans. Like I said I think DSHEA compliance is of the utmost importance these days.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  14. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    1093184

    Need info on that new and improved Natadrol. When are u guys planning on having that around? Also I agree with luke I did read that he was open minded on what to bring out (methyls as well) unless we both read wrong. Also a new ASGT would be nice with some nice added ingredients and taste. Loved it before
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    67548

    We are working on the natadrol. The current plan is to make the old formula STRONGER per tablet. That was the only real complaint, other than that it was well liked! We are going to bump the actives to almost double per pill, that will require tablets but should hit the sweet spot!

    Methyls are never coming back, they are illegal. I am sorry to tell you but I won't support illegal products...I can't! It would be easy to dip back into the toilet but I refuse to do it!
  16. Registered User
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143074

    There is no debating that there is a market for the methyls but there are so many out there already that the market has plenty of options for those looking for them. We provide another option. DSHEA compliant non methylated PH's. These are perfect for those wanting to make steady gains over a longer period of time with less sides. They are also a great choice for those looking to stack something with a methyl without putting more strain on their system. They are perfect for those who do not want the sides that are possible with other products. Our PH's are very versatile. Our line has great options for every goal and is only going to improve. The industry has people looking for both PHs and DS. The DS are well represented and we choose to go the DSHEA route.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  17. AEK
    AEK is offline
    Registered User
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    797

    Well said !!!!
  18. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    1093184

    Well put
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  19. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    247702

    Properly dosed ingrediants would be nice. LG seemed to have gone the way of "if we put it in a sublingual delivery system we can Give less active." Didn't seemed to always work out that way.

    Also, I didn't like that some of your recent PH's all had A.I.s in em. Even compounds that didn't warrant their use like epiandrosterone. Estrogen isn't always the enemy, and If I need to I'd like to control it on my own terms.

    As for the Jeckle/Hyde; do it up! Just don't get to crazy with it. Releases non hormonal products with LGS, and hormonals with LG. Don't focus too much on the gimmick and more on the products the people want.
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  20. Registered User
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143074

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Properly dosed ingrediants would be nice. LG seemed to have gone the way of "if we put it in a sublingual delivery system we can Give less active." Didn't seemed to always work out that way.

    Also, I didn't like that some of your recent PH's all had A.I.s in em. Even compounds that didn't warrant their use like epiandrosterone. Estrogen isn't always the enemy, and If I need to I'd like to control it on my own terms.

    As for the Jeckle/Hyde; do it up! Just don't get to crazy with it. Releases non hormonal products with LGS, and hormonals with LG. Don't focus too much on the gimmick and more on the products the people want.

    Thank you for your input. The main reason you see lower doses on the liquids, besides the increased absorption, is that there is a limit on how much the mouth can absorb at any one time. If you look at other companies that use a lozenge there dosing is in line with ours. Having said this we do realize that many would prefer a higher dose capsule/tablet product and will keep this in mind. Thank you.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  21. AEK
    AEK is offline
    Registered User
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    797

    Well said again !!!!
  22. Registered User
    andrewmaclom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    12

    Too good
  23. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9760

    And the crowd chants... "DOUBLE DOSED NATADROL".... "DOUBLE DOSED NATADROL"
  24. Registered User
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143074

    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    And the crowd chants... "DOUBLE DOSED NATADROL".... "DOUBLE DOSED NATADROL"
    I have just spoken with the boss man and good news. Natadrol will be back very soon and in a higher dose.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  25. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    1093184

    Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I have just spoken with the boss man and good news. Natadrol will be back very soon and in a higher dose.
    Beautiful!
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  26. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9760

    Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0

    I have just spoken with the boss man and good news. Natadrol will be back very soon and in a higher dose.
    Sweet
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    67548

    The DHEA isomers are starting to take off now too.
  28. Registered User
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143074

    Well people are starting to realize there is an option between natty test boosters and full blown oral steroids aka DS. The gains may be a little more on the steady side vs the explosive kind but steady wins the race IMO.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  29. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    Well people are starting to realize there is an option between natty test boosters and full blown oral steroids aka DS. The gains may be a little more on the steady side vs the explosive kind but steady wins the race IMO.
    DHEA isomers are not natty test boosters. If i am misunderstanding you then my apologies but a natty test booster will very rarely produce muscle gains.

    On the other hand the dhea isomers will produce muscle gains but these are not natty test boosters.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  30. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hutchinson, Ks.
    Posts
    5,627
    Rep Power
    5652890

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    DHEA isomers are not natty test boosters. If i am misunderstanding you then my apologies but a natty test booster will very rarely produce muscle gains.

    On the other hand the dhea isomers will produce muscle gains but these are not natty test boosters.
    I believe where he was going with that was, that the DHEA isomers fill the gap between the test boosters and the DSs. Not that the isomers were either. That is the market that LG is going after. For those that want stronger than natty t boosters but not the harshness of the DS/PSs.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 04:25 AM
  2. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:39 PM
  3. Sublingual pSERM - New Produt Announcement - Coming Soon
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:45 PM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) - New Product Announcment
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 06:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.