New Branding Announcement -

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I believe where he was going with that was, that the DHEA isomers fill the gap between the test boosters and the DSs. Not that the isomers were either. That is the market that LG is going after. For those that want stronger than natty t boosters but not the harshness of the DS/PSs.
    That would make sense, maybe i read it wrong then. I do agree with that statement however.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I believe where he was going with that was, that the DHEA isomers fill the gap between the test boosters and the DSs. Not that the isomers were either. That is the market that LG is going after. For those that want stronger than natty t boosters but not the harshness of the DS/PSs.
    Bingo, DHEA isomers are the option in between the two. I am not bashing the DS and have used them myself over the years. I have found as I get older, almost 31 now, I find that the side effects are growing and becoming less tolerable. I still love the effect of hormones so the actual PH's we make are a great option for me. Fill the gaps between the cycles with the great natty supps like DAA, Anabeta, X-gels and Natadrol. All these options produce great results with almost zero sides.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
    •   

3. Thats exactly what I meant. DS products time has passed. They are just too much risk for the industry to continue to be sold.

4. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Thats exactly what I meant. DS products time has passed. They are just too much risk for the industry to continue to be sold.
    Couldn't agree anymore with this DS are risky business for companies.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Couldn't agree anymore with this DS are risky business for companies.
    I know I personally would be lying awake at night nervous if I was the one importing kilos of unregulated steroids. Some people out there have got a pair on them. Me, I'm a big chicken when it comes to the authorities, too much to loose.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:25 AM
  2. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 06:39 PM
  3. Sublingual pSERM - New Produt Announcement - Coming Soon
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 02:45 PM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) - New Product Announcment
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 15