New Branding Announcement -

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's like LG Sciences on STEROIDS...lol

Since we never could actually shake the "Legal Gear" name, we are going back to it. We won't dump the LG Sciences, but since we have always been known by either "LG" or "Legal Gear", I am going to embrace it and we will have both the Legal Gear and the LG Sciences brand on our products.

I am thinking a Jekyll and Hyde sort of web branding. The LG Sciences side is for the corporate types who want a clean, happy supplement company...

The legal gear side will be for the hard core who want to discuss steroids, prohormones etc...

Thoughts?

infraredline

Awards
It's like LG Sciences on STEROIDS...lol

Since we never could actually shake the "Legal Gear" name, we are going back to it. We won't dump the LG Sciences, but since we have always been known by either "LG" or "Legal Gear", I am going to embrace it and we will have both the Legal Gear and the LG Sciences brand on our products.

I am thinking a Jekyll and Hyde sort of web branding. The LG Sciences side is for the corporate types who want a clean, happy supplement company...

The legal gear side will be for the hard core who want to discuss steroids, prohormones etc...

Thoughts?
Go for it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do it up Eric, best of both worlds.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
With branding ideas like this it is all about creating a strong image for each separate division and not having common associations.
The "LG" guys may not want to be associated with the imagery of "Legal Gear." They want the clean, clear, I am "all natural" products and do not want the social stigma associated with AAS.
If going with a separate division make sure the branding, marketing, and web/sales components are clearly distinguishable.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the "Legal" denotes that it is not an illegal AAS. :) Let's hope anyway. Sure beats anything with "labs" in it for guys that want to stay clean!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I think the "Legal" denotes that it is not an illegal AAS. :) Let's hope anyway. Sure beats anything with "labs" in it for guys that want to stay clean!
Of course it does. My general point was that Pro-Hormones and non-PH products are very distinctive. Pro-hormones are lumped as steroids and marketed as legal steroids or steroid-alternatives.
Therefore if you have two separate sides of LG the "natural" (non-PH users) may not want to be associated with the PH users.
That is all

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it! Are you planning on brining back some of the great LG products? (Please say yes!!)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I like it! Are you planning on brining back some of the great LG products? (Please say yes!!)
Can you be specific in what interests you? Obviously there are some that will forever be in chapters past due to changing laws. We are always up for feedback on past favorites.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you be specific in what interests you? Obviously there are some that will forever be in chapters past due to changing laws. We are always up for feedback on past favorites.
Really mostly interested in the getting back to the roots of the company.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well if you are looking for the release of methyl based compounds I am pretty sure that is not in the plans. DSHEA compliant PH's are the currant focus.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way Eric was talking, it seemed as though that might be the case; having the methyls as the Hyde side and the non-methyl PHs as the Jekel side. Maybe I read too much into that. Perhaps he meant bring back the LG Sciences line (i.e. Postal) as the Jeckel side and the PHs as the Hyde side.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I have not received any word that there are plans for methyl type products. As of now I don't believe there are any such plans. Like I said I think DSHEA compliance is of the utmost importance these days.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need info on that new and improved Natadrol. When are u guys planning on having that around? Also I agree with luke I did read that he was open minded on what to bring out (methyls as well) unless we both read wrong. Also a new ASGT would be nice with some nice added ingredients and taste. Loved it before

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working on the natadrol. The current plan is to make the old formula STRONGER per tablet. That was the only real complaint, other than that it was well liked! We are going to bump the actives to almost double per pill, that will require tablets but should hit the sweet spot!

Methyls are never coming back, they are illegal. I am sorry to tell you but I won't support illegal products...I can't! It would be easy to dip back into the toilet but I refuse to do it!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
There is no debating that there is a market for the methyls but there are so many out there already that the market has plenty of options for those looking for them. We provide another option. DSHEA compliant non methylated PH's. These are perfect for those wanting to make steady gains over a longer period of time with less sides. They are also a great choice for those looking to stack something with a methyl without putting more strain on their system. They are perfect for those who do not want the sides that are possible with other products. Our PH's are very versatile. Our line has great options for every goal and is only going to improve. The industry has people looking for both PHs and DS. The DS are well represented and we choose to go the DSHEA route.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well put

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Properly dosed ingrediants would be nice. LG seemed to have gone the way of "if we put it in a sublingual delivery system we can Give less active." Didn't seemed to always work out that way.

Also, I didn't like that some of your recent PH's all had A.I.s in em. Even compounds that didn't warrant their use like epiandrosterone. Estrogen isn't always the enemy, and If I need to I'd like to control it on my own terms.

As for the Jeckle/Hyde; do it up! Just don't get to crazy with it. Releases non hormonal products with LGS, and hormonals with LG. Don't focus too much on the gimmick and more on the products the people want.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Properly dosed ingrediants would be nice. LG seemed to have gone the way of "if we put it in a sublingual delivery system we can Give less active." Didn't seemed to always work out that way.

Also, I didn't like that some of your recent PH's all had A.I.s in em. Even compounds that didn't warrant their use like epiandrosterone. Estrogen isn't always the enemy, and If I need to I'd like to control it on my own terms.

As for the Jeckle/Hyde; do it up! Just don't get to crazy with it. Releases non hormonal products with LGS, and hormonals with LG. Don't focus too much on the gimmick and more on the products the people want.

Thank you for your input. The main reason you see lower doses on the liquids, besides the increased absorption, is that there is a limit on how much the mouth can absorb at any one time. If you look at other companies that use a lozenge there dosing is in line with ours. Having said this we do realize that many would prefer a higher dose capsule/tablet product and will keep this in mind. Thank you.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And the crowd chants... "DOUBLE DOSED NATADROL".... "DOUBLE DOSED NATADROL"

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
And the crowd chants... "DOUBLE DOSED NATADROL".... "DOUBLE DOSED NATADROL"
I have just spoken with the boss man and good news. Natadrol will be back very soon and in a higher dose.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The DHEA isomers are starting to take off now too.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well people are starting to realize there is an option between natty test boosters and full blown oral steroids aka DS. The gains may be a little more on the steady side vs the explosive kind but steady wins the race IMO.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well people are starting to realize there is an option between natty test boosters and full blown oral steroids aka DS. The gains may be a little more on the steady side vs the explosive kind but steady wins the race IMO.
DHEA isomers are not natty test boosters. If i am misunderstanding you then my apologies but a natty test booster will very rarely produce muscle gains.

On the other hand the dhea isomers will produce muscle gains but these are not natty test boosters.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA isomers are not natty test boosters. If i am misunderstanding you then my apologies but a natty test booster will very rarely produce muscle gains.

On the other hand the dhea isomers will produce muscle gains but these are not natty test boosters.
I believe where he was going with that was, that the DHEA isomers fill the gap between the test boosters and the DSs. Not that the isomers were either. That is the market that LG is going after. For those that want stronger than natty t boosters but not the harshness of the DS/PSs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe where he was going with that was, that the DHEA isomers fill the gap between the test boosters and the DSs. Not that the isomers were either. That is the market that LG is going after. For those that want stronger than natty t boosters but not the harshness of the DS/PSs.
That would make sense, maybe i read it wrong then. I do agree with that statement however.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Bingo, DHEA isomers are the option in between the two. I am not bashing the DS and have used them myself over the years. I have found as I get older, almost 31 now, I find that the side effects are growing and becoming less tolerable. I still love the effect of hormones so the actual PH's we make are a great option for me. Fill the gaps between the cycles with the great natty supps like DAA, Anabeta, X-gels and Natadrol. All these options produce great results with almost zero sides.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly what I meant. DS products time has passed. They are just too much risk for the industry to continue to be sold.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats exactly what I meant. DS products time has passed. They are just too much risk for the industry to continue to be sold.
Couldn't agree anymore with this DS are risky business for companies.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Couldn't agree anymore with this DS are risky business for companies.
I know I personally would be lying awake at night nervous if I was the one importing kilos of unregulated steroids. Some people out there have got a pair on them. Me, I'm a big chicken when it comes to the authorities, too much to loose.