LG Sciences 2013 - The real story - AnabolicMinds.com

LG Sciences 2013 - The real story

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

LG Sciences 2013 - The real story

Hi all, this is Eric. It's been quite a while since I have been on here and it's been a crazy two years. During the past year not one person besides myself has kept their job, including my partner Warren. Every single employee has been replaced. Why?

If you know me, you will probably know I am a pretty generous person. I have probably sent free supplements to half this board! My folly was to be too nice to people and try to have a happy work environment. Oh well, live and learn right?

That all to say that I am back and alone in leading this thing. No longer saddled by people who are takers, I am going to rebuild as much as possible LG.

I am thinking of doing something radical. I am thinking of doing an open source company of sorts...

I want build a user base that will design, improve and promote our line of supplements. This unique because I spent the past year contracting with a state of the art manufacturing plant. Thus, I can make pretty much any supplement on the planet.

Now, I want to set the expectations straight, this isn't a "tell me what to do and I make it " system, it's going to be split up into segments that all people can work on.

There will be certain teams such as:

Prohormones

PCT

Preworkout

Basics

Book

Being on these open source projects will give you access to many things. You will have access to raw materials, our two biochemists, my database of papers, flavoring and marketing... we can try various concepts, but the ultimate goal is to make these products a staple brand.

LG has always stood for quality and integrity and we want team members that will contribute to this and be part of the organization.

There will be those that oppose us, but I really don't care what other people think...for people who want to be part of something meaningful this may be your chance.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Whats up my man!, glad to see things are moving forward , Eric!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

PM sent. Very interested.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

You better be in Chris!
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

You better be in Chris!
  6. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I used to love LG. You were one of premier suppliers during the peak PH era. Nearly everything you produced worked. To be honest I haven't noticed much from you latest line of supplements.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I used to love LG. You were one of premier suppliers during the peak PH era. Nearly everything you produced worked. To be honest I haven't noticed much from you latest line of supplements.
    I think the point of his post is that things are going to be different from now on...sounds good to me Eric
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to see you posting Eric. Sorry to hear about the prior employees only taking and not giving what they should. Glad to see you have turned it around though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Thanks, I wouldn't say it is turned around. I spent the last 4 hours on the bank trying to track down a rogue credit card...

It's been a tough road and all I can say is this:

Trust no one...or better yet trust but verify often.

Always trust your gut...if something seems wrong it probably is

Growth isn't always a good thing!

Other than that we have good packaging, solid products and a good message. I am just trying to get things moving in the right direction so I can establish LG as a brand again.

Like I said, I am open to ideas on products but I am going to need a lot of help getting things right. I don't always make perfect decisions and also a lot of this business is grass roots with guys like you.

I noticed that when I entered law school and couldn't spend as much time on AM and other boards, that we really suffered. I am still in law school but I realize that being here and interacting with friends and enemies alike is important to the business. So I will be here as often as possible.
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Thanks, I wouldn't say it is turned around. I spent the last 4 hours on the bank trying to track down a rogue credit card...

It's been a tough road and all I can say is this:

Always trust your gut...if something seems wrong it probably is

Growth isn't always a good thing!

Other than that we have good packaging, solid products and a good message. I am just trying to get things moving in the right direction so I can establish LG as a brand again.

Like I said, I am open to ideas on products but I am going to need a lot of help getting things right. I don't always make perfect decisions and also a lot of this business is grass roots with guys like you.

I noticed that when I entered law school and couldn't spend as much time on AM and other boards, that we really suffered. I am still in law school but I realize that being here and interacting with friends and enemies alike is important to the business. So I will be here as often as possible.

All very true points. Well i know there will definitely be people willing to help!

Interaction is huge in my opinion. I know it can be hard but if consumers can interact with the owner of a company they seem more willing to spend their hard earned money, so long as the owner isnt shady etc etc.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice to see you back. Been pretty absent myself over the last year, but still keep in tabs with those outside the forums. Nice to see Chris and Josh still around as well - Chris, email! Have been a supporter of Eric since first interactions several years ago - you have those few you trust and who will always just say it as it is. Definitely agree with Josh in that owner/designer interaction is important with consumers, because it gives them a chance to get it from the source, and if that cannot happen, a team who is knowledgeable and available in the same way is an asset. Look forward to seeing how things work
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Really like your positive attitude Eric especially coming from the CEO of a well known company
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I feel your pain with law school. It's brutal.

You sent me free protein last year and I shared it with my roommates and everyone loved it. I wish it was more widely available. I know PHs are really your company's base, but that flavoring was delicious .
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I feel your pain with law school. It's brutal.

You sent me free protein last year and I shared it with my roommates and everyone loved it. I wish it was more widely available. I know PHs are really your company's base, but that flavoring was delicious .

I had many customers at my old shop that loved the protein too. As soon as I let them know that I was not able to get anymore for the time being it was gone it a day.
  15. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Well, we were visionaries with the pea protein blends. The problem was the taste was not consistent enough and that was a pea protein thing (all manufactures had the same issue). By the time we got it all straightened out the price tripled! It's good quality protein and super clean.

Lots of good stuff coming. Stronger Natadrol (more actives and switched to tablets). A couple of PH's possibly...

The big announcement for the brand will be later today!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences
    Well, we were visionaries with the pea protein blends. The problem was the taste was not consistent enough and that was a pea protein thing (all manufactures had the same issue). By the time we got it all straightened out the price tripled! It's good quality protein and super clean.

Lots of good stuff coming. Stronger Natadrol (more actives and switched to tablets). A couple of PH's possibly...

Awesome!! Eric looking forward to it. Especially the stronger natadrol. I've been saying this for years. But natadrol is hands down my favorite natty supplement.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Glad to see you are trucking ahead! Natabolic stack was one of my favorite supplement stacks, can't wait for the new natadrol and new products.

Just kind of wondering how this open source thing will work? I am a chemical engineer, and have always wanted to dabble in this sort of thing...
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Super excited to see you back!! You've definitely got my support! Any possibility of pulling some of the Taurus line into LG? I loved Wyked!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

yeah, I am kinking around the wyked, but without the DMAA it's going to change a bit. Still, my favorite preworkout.

As far as how to get involved. Send me a PM and I will give you my yahoo IM. Basically, as we move forward there is an opportunity to optimize and create new supplements. New ideas, refining of packaging, refining of marketing etc... I only want one project at a time, so I am looking for people that want to really be part of something.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Pm sent!
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

PM sent, I hope you read and can respond.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative

http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Awesome! I used to love you guys. Well now my love is growing again hopefully lol.

Stronger Natadrol sounds AWESOME!!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Glad to hear about the improved version of natadrol. I never gave that one a fair run but I know it has a loyal following and those folks were disappointed to learn of it's retirement. Great news!
  24. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Im looking forward to the stronger natadrol as i loved the original.

Looking forward to LG really putting themselves back on the scene!
  25. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

I love this quote, first time I heard it
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  267 lbs.

Just sent you a PM Eric
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Eric,
    Not sure if you have checked your FLOOD of PM's but please least give me a notification if mine was read.
    Thank you,

-Kyle
    Orbit Nutrition Representative

http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  28. New Member

wow sorry to hear about your company eric. Admit-tingly I haven't used too many of LG's products as I never really got into the pro-h fad, but I did use the EAA product you guys had out. I admire the way you guys kept your products affordable, always had the most competitive prices for your protein, eaa's, and preworkout. If you need any help writing sport-specific type training articles then i'd always be willing to lend a hand.
  29. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    Eric,
    Not sure if you have checked your FLOOD of PM's but please least give me a notification if mine was read.
    Thank you,

-Kyle
    Eric is a very busy man, give him some time.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is all awesome to hear!

Hope everything works for the best Eric.

I'm ready to see what LG has to offer, I can't say I've used much of your previous products but I am very excited for a stronger natadrol.
  31. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its good to see you taking control of LG and rebuilding the brand, you got a lot of supporters here on the board, I'll help out as much as I can!

Good to see Chris, Josh and Rosie are all here
  32. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Thanks, give me a few days to get back to everyone that is offering to help! I am knee deep in law school case briefs. So much to do for so limited time.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Thanks, give me a few days to get back to everyone that is offering to help! I am knee deep in law school case briefs. So much to do for so limited time.
    What classes? I could probably PM you some
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Good news to see you back Eric!

Hoping this new move for lg kicks ass!
    I'm here to support you mate.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Now I understand that you are looking for new better products, but are you satisfied with the current lineup or would you like to make changes to that as well.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  36. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Good news to see you back Eric!

Hoping this new move for lg kicks ass!
    I'm here to support you mate.
    Look who the cat drug out!
  37. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

I would like to make some minor changes to the current line. I want to redesign Wyked and release it but I am not sure what to do without the DMAA. Maybe I will try some with Dendrobium.

More drama yesterday...my accountant couldn't work with our CPA and quit opposed to have a 1 hour meeting with the CPA. I couldn't make that up...she was super nice and a hard worker.

So, just be patient.

To refine my ideas...I would like to have a person each work with me on a product that they believe in and want to help improve and promote. They will have input on the product and the marketing of course they need to be sane about it! I want people that really want to be part of something and I only want people that believe in the products. A person can also suggest a product from soup to nuts but it has to of course make sense!

Thanks for all of the good wishes and for being patient. Running everything by myself is tough but I hope that I can bring LG back to a place where people were proud to be a part of it!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I have no doubt we can make this happen. I for one am excited at the opportunity here. This is gonna be good, I can tell.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Look who the cat drug out!
    Haha I'm a bit of a lurker these days
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ditch the liquid everything and focus on Natadrol 2.0. My wallet awaits.
    BOARD TYRANT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 10:32 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 11:25 AM
  3. The real story of Jesus by Jakellpet
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:04 PM
  4. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM
  5. Jessica Lynch - Tells The Real Story !
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 06:25 PM