LG Sciences 2013 - The real story

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Just sent you a PM Eric

2. Eric,
    Not sure if you have checked your FLOOD of PM's but please least give me a notification if mine was read.
    Thank you,

-Kyle
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete
    •   

3. wow sorry to hear about your company eric. Admit-tingly I haven't used too many of LG's products as I never really got into the pro-h fad, but I did use the EAA product you guys had out. I admire the way you guys kept your products affordable, always had the most competitive prices for your protein, eaa's, and preworkout. If you need any help writing sport-specific type training articles then i'd always be willing to lend a hand.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    Eric,
    Not sure if you have checked your FLOOD of PM's but please least give me a notification if mine was read.
    Thank you,

-Kyle
    Eric is a very busy man, give him some time.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Well, we were visionaries with the pea protein blends. The problem was the taste was not consistent enough and that was a pea protein thing (all manufactures had the same issue). By the time we got it all straightened out the price tripled! It's good quality protein and super clean.

Lots of good stuff coming. Stronger Natadrol (more actives and switched to tablets). A couple of PH's possibly...

The big announcement for the brand will be later today!
    This is all awesome to hear!

Hope everything works for the best Eric.

I'm ready to see what LG has to offer, I can't say I've used much of your previous products but I am very excited for a stronger natadrol.
    •   

6. Its good to see you taking control of LG and rebuilding the brand, you got a lot of supporters here on the board, I'll help out as much as I can!

Good to see Chris, Josh and Rosie are all here

7. Thanks, give me a few days to get back to everyone that is offering to help! I am knee deep in law school case briefs. So much to do for so limited time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Thanks, give me a few days to get back to everyone that is offering to help! I am knee deep in law school case briefs. So much to do for so limited time.
    What classes? I could probably PM you some

9. Good news to see you back Eric!

Hoping this new move for lg kicks ass!
    I'm here to support you mate.

10. Now I understand that you are looking for new better products, but are you satisfied with the current lineup or would you like to make changes to that as well.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

11. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Good news to see you back Eric!

Hoping this new move for lg kicks ass!
    I'm here to support you mate.
    Look who the cat drug out!

12. I would like to make some minor changes to the current line. I want to redesign Wyked and release it but I am not sure what to do without the DMAA. Maybe I will try some with Dendrobium.

More drama yesterday...my accountant couldn't work with our CPA and quit opposed to have a 1 hour meeting with the CPA. I couldn't make that up...she was super nice and a hard worker.

So, just be patient.

To refine my ideas...I would like to have a person each work with me on a product that they believe in and want to help improve and promote. They will have input on the product and the marketing of course they need to be sane about it! I want people that really want to be part of something and I only want people that believe in the products. A person can also suggest a product from soup to nuts but it has to of course make sense!

Thanks for all of the good wishes and for being patient. Running everything by myself is tough but I hope that I can bring LG back to a place where people were proud to be a part of it!

13. I have no doubt we can make this happen. I for one am excited at the opportunity here. This is gonna be good, I can tell.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Look who the cat drug out!
    Haha I'm a bit of a lurker these days

15. Ditch the liquid everything and focus on Natadrol 2.0. My wallet awaits.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Ditch the liquid everything and focus on Natadrol 2.0. My wallet awaits.
    I agree on ditching the liquid. To much hassle compared to pills.

17. Keeping the Wyked is an excellent idea!!
    SEMPER FI!!

18. I also enjoyed Postal. Great for a bulking period.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

19. Hi Eric, I'm new to the site & unable to send you a PM about getting on board until i make 10 posts, but that said, I've been interested in your products for some time now. I think they are great & would love to help you to promote this new line of products & help you regain market share with credible products.

I live in Australia, so it can be tough getting our hands on decent products. Heres hoping this new range gets here in line with your US releases.

Again so good to you've started a new & with a new team to help you in your quest.

Cheers,
    Alistair

20. Interesting stuff!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Whats up my man!, glad to see things are moving forward , Eric!
    Who's this guy???^^^^^

Lol! Good to see you around again bud!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

22. Thank you for all the support guys, stay tuned for a new chapter in the LG saga....
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    Thank you for all the support guys, stay tuned for a new chapter in the LG saga....
    Can't wait. When should will we see some new products?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

24. I could throw out a time frame but as we all have seen so many times the release date type announcement almost always end up being delayed often multiple times. Rest assured as soon as there is something to report you guys will know. Thank you for your patience.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

25. Glad to see Eric back in the swing of things. He is truly a good guy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 10:32 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 11:25 AM
  3. The real story of Jesus by Jakellpet
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:04 PM
  4. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM
  5. Jessica Lynch - Tells The Real Story !
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 06:25 PM