6-Mass

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. On 2 plates aside on bench my best was 6. Reps that's 25kg plates with the 6 Mass Managed to get 9 reps on the 3 rd week of using 6 Mass

2. Bench is up to 264 for 4 reps tonight feeling so good now day 12
    •   

3. Bench is up to 264 for 4 reps tonight feeling so good now day 12

4. Very happy to hear about your progress. With the weights going up so much watch those joints and tendons. I find a lot of times keeping the weight increases moderate and increasing the reps to a point keeps me injury free while still delivering those oh so coveted gains. Keep up the great work!
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

5. The strength is actually scary!! Haha but I did think about that so I've switched to floor presses and bench lockouts instead
    •   

6. I do floor benches and have still injured my self with them so be careful. I seem to be more injury prone during cycles do to strength increases but then again it could be my age 31 and the years of training(19) catching up with me.

7. Well 315 was always my life goal and it's only another 10kg plate either side away! I am mindful of my joints and shoulders so I won't push it if it's in anyway sore

8. Sounds good my man!

9. Day 13 today seeing awesome results in size and pure strength, workmates commenting in my size and questions asked as to what I'm on!! Haha luv it! Can't believe this stuff is legal

10. If you think 6-mass is good try combining the oh-c21 with the 6-mass

That is one wicked legal stack that you could ever put together in Australia

Try it and see for yourself !

11. Actually that's what the owner of the supp store I got 6-mass from is doing great results, I'm going to try both before combining them

12. Hp supps at paddington, are you in Australia

13. I am in Victoria bought it from AAA supps owner said the exact same thing take them together !

14. I'm in brisbane I can't decide to run another 6-mass or jump to ohc-21? I'm half way through first bottle of 6-mass now

15. Looks like you are really loving the 6 Mass if it's working well for u then just run with it

Do another bottle

Maybe latter on try it with OH-C21 I really liked its effects on strength it totally transformed some of my lifts especially the big ones

Squats bench press dead lifts !!

16. Looks like you are really loving the 6 Mass if it's working well for u then just run with it

Do another bottle

Maybe latter on try it with OH-C21 I really liked its effects on strength it totally transformed some of my lifts especially the big ones

Squats bench press dead lifts !!

17. Which one did you like for strength??

18. OH-C21 it's really good in that regard also has a more leaning effect

19. Yeah it looks like an amazing legal supp here in aus, I'm very surprised we even hav it!!

20. Do you really have to pct with these two supps?? Cause they dint have the main ph ingredients the American products do??

21. I talked to Eric and he told me they do still contain PH's and thus a proper PCT is advisable.

22. Ok no worries have it all ready to go

23. Day 15 today doin back n bi's tonight

24. Day 16 today alpha make feeling comes and goes in the morning and afternoon, odd I thought kinda like a surge in testosterone then I snap out of it!! And laugh to myself. Tonight I benched my lifelong goal of 315 (140) so I am extremely pleased with this supplement for strength

25. I am glad you are getting results. For those of us in the US would you mind typing up the ingredients and dose as I cannot for the life of me find a label online.

26. 6-mass ingredients:
    Purified water 60.51%, glycerol 16.81%, agmatine sulfate 16.81%, hydroxypropyl betacyclodextrin 5.04%, 6-ketone-pregna-4-ene-3,20-Dione 0.67%, preservatives (202,211) 0.05%, flavors ( fruit punch, bitter blocking) 0.03%, acidity regulator (330) 0.03%, stabilizer (385) 0.03%, sweetener (955) 0.02%.

27. Dose: 3ml twice daily held under tongue for 60 seconds

28. Glad you like it. We are getting great reviews for it.

29. I really am liking this I've got 2 other people to buy it as well so it's getting out there in Australia, thanks for bringing it here

30. What kind of pct therapy would you use? Regular ole clomid or nolva?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Easy Mass Gain Shake
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:06 AM
  2. Pyruvate For Lean Muscle Mass
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 02:15 PM
  3. Comments on Lean Mass Cycle
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics