Dizziness/slight vertigo

1. Dizziness/slight vertigo

Ok I am taking M1D and 1 Andro I have been for 16 days now. About 3 days ago I began to get slight sensations of dizziness/vertigo upon quick movements such as turning my head, and standing up. I have continued to have these sensations randomly. not all the time. Any idea of what is going on with my body?

I am stopping the cycle. I am taking the Formx and I also have a liver support supp and Co Q10 that I am taking and a test booster to help with any shut down that may have occurred in the 15 days I took the products.

Any input on this would be great though...possible causes etc, likelihood of this being permanent or anything...

2. Also my BP was 149/70. pretty high on the systolic side. I am assuming that this is the reason for the slight dizziness feeling. Again I am taking the Form X to cycle off from the 15 days on. Should my BP fall now that I have stopped the PH cycle?
    •   

3. Yes your BP should fall now that you are done with the cycle
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

4. I mean it sucks. I could see more vascularity and hardening. But I would rather be safe then sorry. This was more to see what my body would do anyway so hopefully now in a few days my bp will go back down and I'll take two weeks of the form x and be good to go. Thank you! I'm also gunna try and find some hawthorn berry in the mean time. I haven't been able to find it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MAGICBUMM328 View Post
    I mean it sucks. I could see more vascularity and hardening. But I would rather be safe then sorry. This was more to see what my body would do anyway so hopefully now in a few days my bp will go back down and I'll take two weeks of the form x and be good to go. Thank you! I'm also gunna try and find some hawthorn berry in the mean time. I haven't been able to find it.
    How much 1 andro were you using?
    •   

6. Well it said three doses a day I was only doing two. So less then what was called for.

7. Take some date shakes, it will help you with your BP problem
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slight prostate pain
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 10:59 AM
  2. Sweating Profusely, dizzy, and almost vomited
    By vinnys025 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 09:06 PM
  3. Slight tint in syno conversion?
    By black06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 09:45 AM
  4. ok to slightly interupt t1-final cycle?
    By randydogsf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 01:41 PM
  5. Dizzy ECA/NYC feeling
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 12:39 AM