Dizziness/slight vertigo

M

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
Ok I am taking M1D and 1 Andro I have been for 16 days now. About 3 days ago I began to get slight sensations of dizziness/vertigo upon quick movements such as turning my head, and standing up. I have continued to have these sensations randomly. not all the time. Any idea of what is going on with my body?

I am stopping the cycle. I am taking the Formx and I also have a liver support supp and Co Q10 that I am taking and a test booster to help with any shut down that may have occurred in the 15 days I took the products.

Any input on this would be great though...possible causes etc, likelihood of this being permanent or anything...

M

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
Also my BP was 149/70. pretty high on the systolic side. I am assuming that this is the reason for the slight dizziness feeling. Again I am taking the Form X to cycle off from the 15 days on. Should my BP fall now that I have stopped the PH cycle?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yes your BP should fall now that you are done with the cycle

M

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
I mean it sucks. I could see more vascularity and hardening. But I would rather be safe then sorry. This was more to see what my body would do anyway so hopefully now in a few days my bp will go back down and I'll take two weeks of the form x and be good to go. Thank you! I'm also gunna try and find some hawthorn berry in the mean time. I haven't been able to find it.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I mean it sucks. I could see more vascularity and hardening. But I would rather be safe then sorry. This was more to see what my body would do anyway so hopefully now in a few days my bp will go back down and I'll take two weeks of the form x and be good to go. Thank you! I'm also gunna try and find some hawthorn berry in the mean time. I haven't been able to find it.
How much 1 andro were you using?

M

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
Well it said three doses a day I was only doing two. So less then what was called for.

A

andrewmaclom

Awards
Take some date shakes, it will help you with your BP problem