Ph-17 while on hrt

robmm

robmm

Awards
Just wondering what to do. I have 2 bottles of ph-17, 3 bottles of 7-keto and liquid formadrol. Bought it 6 months ago then I had to have surgery on my knee. I am currently on HRT 100mg a week. I have never ran a ph or anything else for that matter. Just wondering if I should just do the 8 week cycle as planned or would this mess up my HRT

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Wow..... I guess not. Thanks lg!!!

I have not run into this situtation before and am not experienced in HRT but I will look into it for you. Sorry for the delay.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Just wondering what to do. I have 2 bottles of ph-17, 3 bottles of 7-keto and liquid formadrol. Bought it 6 months ago then I had to have surgery on my knee. I am currently on HRT 100mg a week. I have never ran a ph or anything else for that matter. Just wondering if I should just do the 8 week cycle as planned or would this mess up my HRT
Can you tell me what your goals are?

robmm

robmm

Awards
Want to use it to lean up. I am 5'8 198 17% bodyfat about to start a Ckd diet

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Well being on hrt you wont need form but if your nutrition is in check, 17 & keto should tighten you up a bit.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Well form is mainly a pct which I cant see you needing...it may help a little with suppressing estrogen production a bit so it definitely wouldn't hurt.