17-Pro Andro & FREE IGF-1 Oral Spray (BOGO)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hell Of a Deal

mbrane

mbrane

Awards
According to LG's Prohormone FAQ, 17-ProAndro is in the middle of the road vs. the other andros, but falls into their "Class C" androgens.

I'm currently running M1D Andro and 1-Andro, and am considering 17-ProAndro for my next cycle.

Q: Is 17-ProAndro too weak to pair only with M1D Andro, or should I keep 1-Andro in the mix, as well (for a total of 3 LG products in the cycle [well, plus that free IGF!]).

Thoughts?

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
You could stack the 17 pro with epi andro

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
You could stack all three together. Which would be considered the andro cutting stack. It is a great stack to put on lean dry mass while you are dieting

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
So it just for cutting? Cause I know you can use epi for bulking to. I currently looking for good bulking product and wow what a deal!

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
Considered, but chose 1-andro to avoid aggression w/ EpiAndro. Is it *that* overwhelming?
1-andro is used to help with the testosterone in the cycle. The aggression is not that intense where you scream at everybody. The aggression comes out in the gym

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
So it just for cutting? Cause I know you can use epi for bulking to. I currently looking for good bulking product and wow what a deal!
It's gonna help put on lean size while dieting. Epi is a "dry" agent where it will help metabolize estrogens since epi is DHT based. Many people have misconception about DHT. It is responsible to help with focus and also helps with your male goods. The reason people look puffy when on a cycle of something is the bloat caused by increased levels of estrogen causing water retention. Epi will help keep you "dry" and lean while gaining

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
So eating alot of clean food while on 17- pro andro will be like epi? I'm thinkin about ordering epi but this is a good deal !!

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
The bulking kit is another awesome one as well. Everything that LG makes is one of a kind on the market. Realize that whenever you take something to increase testosterone your natural estrogen levels will increase slightly. It's nothing to be worried about. Just make sure you take your form-x for pct so your body regulates itself. It's just they way out male bodies where created and its natural

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
If I were you I would get the andro cutting kit and just follow the cycle details on the back of the container

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
And if you're 21 I would not recommend taking anything also it clearly states that on all LG products. I didn't start doing anything till I was 22.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Retaliation and pro fury mass.. Put on decent mass nothing tremendous but strength went through the roof

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
And if you're 21 I would not recommend taking anything also it clearly states that on all LG products. I didn't start doing anything till I was 22.
I ment to say under 21 you should not be taking anything

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
did my first ph last summer been off for a while.. trying to get my chest and arms bigger.. there all these options out there im ready to order a cycle but cant make up my mind! lol were could i find the cutting and bulking stack at?

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
Okay, now it just comes down to personal opinion whether or not you want the bulking or cutting kit. Go to the LG website and read more up on the kits

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
M1D was the first PH I took when I turned 22 and I loved it and I was hooked. Now matter what kit you get you will love it

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
No problem man. Let me know what kit you decide to get

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Always! Last ph my strength in my legs went out the roof! And it caused my abs to get more defined!

ndlovu

Awards
New to the site...I recently bought the LG sciences Bulk Andro kit but I could not find any details on how to take the product..The kit came with M1D andro(90tablets), M1D ANdro(180 ml liquid), 1-Andro(120 ml), and Form-XT(60 tablets)...advice on how to start would be greatly appreciated!!

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
New to the site...I recently bought the LG sciences Bulk Andro kit but I could not find any details on how to take the product..The kit came with M1D andro(90tablets), M1D ANdro(180 ml liquid), 1-Andro(120 ml), and Form-XT(60 tablets)...advice on how to start would be greatly appreciated!!
Each bottle has suggested use on the labels

ndlovu

Awards
I've read some other reviews where people took one before the other..I just want to make sure I'm doing it the right way..I haven't taken a product like this before

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
I've read some other reviews where people took one before the other..I just want to make sure I'm doing it the right way..I haven't taken a product like this before
It says to take products 10 minutes apart....I've been taking together just because my schedule is pretty tight.

ndlovu

Awards
bulk 11.JPG

I ordered my kit from a website called net nutrition..is this what the bottles are suppose to look like?

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Not sure if ur getting my messages but I've think I've decided the bulk kit the only Thing is I'm moving aug 10 so around the end I will be slacking at the gym from the move.. I'll be afraid of loosing my leanness but I'm looking for my chest and arms to get really stole.. What u think

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Not sure if ur getting my messages but I've think I've decided the bulk kit the only Thing is I'm moving aug 10 so around the end I will be slacking at the gym from the move.. I'll be afraid of loosing my leanness but I'm looking for my chest and arms to get really stole.. What u think
I don't understand the question. Are you saying that you won't be training?

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Any codes for military out there. I'm looking to pick up the Cut Andro Kit Series.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Im sorry but I don't know of any.