MMV3 Issues!

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

MMV3 Issues!

I ordered two bottles of the liquid MMV3. I just finished the first last night, and cracked open the second today.

The first bottle seemed completely dissolved and just a liquid. This second bottle, I can see particles floating around more like a suspension. This is similar to how my bottle of liquid erase looks from you guys. Slight different taste between both bottles as well.

What gives on the first bottle? I'm starting to think the first one was bunk. Maybe I got a batch of just the liquid without any active ingrediants?

Both bottles have a sticker of 12118 and an expiration date of*10-14 on the bottom.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Bump for the dozen of LG reps!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Bump for the dozen of LG reps!
    They all disappeared.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.31%

I ordered two bottles of the liquid MMV3. I just finished the first last night, and cracked open the second today.

The first bottle seemed completely dissolved and just a liquid. This second bottle, I can see particles floating around more like a suspension. This is similar to how my bottle of liquid erase looks from you guys. Slight different taste between both bottles as well.

What gives on the first bottle? I'm starting to think the first one was bunk. Maybe I got a batch of just the liquid without any active ingrediants?

Both bottles have a sticker of 12118 and an expiration date of*10-14 on the bottom.

Whats good my man!!!!

We at LG want to make this right with you!!!

First of all, where did you get the product act (could you PM me the link to the store)

Second since this product has be discontinued, the product you bought might have been old and the site just labled it and maybe had a LARGE batch of the product in their inventory and wanted to get it out. That does suck man, I feel really bad that this had to happen.

Is there anything we can do to help you out? Maybe replace it with another bottle of your choice (NO KITS)? Send me a PM and lets get this corrected.
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Awesome man. This is some top notch customer service. I was just hoping to hear that my bottle was probably fine, and the active just completely dissolved in the carrier. Though seeing as the rest of my bottles are al suspensions, I guess that isn't likely. I'll glafely take a replacement. I'll hit you with a PM in a little tonight.

Great customer service like this won't go unnoticed in my eyes.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.31%

Awesome man. This is some top notch customer service. I was just hoping to hear that my bottle was probably fine, and the active just completely dissolved in the carrier. Though seeing as the rest of my bottles are al suspensions, I guess that isn't likely. I'll glafely take a replacement. I'll hit you with a PM in a little tonight.

Great customer service like this won't go unnoticed in my eyes.
    Yeah man, just send me a PM with where you got the MMV3 (website will work), what Andro Product you would like and your contact info (name, mailing address, and even email if you want). I will hand it off to the BIG MAN ASAP.
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

PM sent
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So LG replace the bottles? and sorry for bump the thread but I try contact Mr. LG but seems has been disappear
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.31%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    So LG replace the bottles? and sorry for bump the thread but I try contact Mr. LG but seems has been disappear

It depends on what the issue is that you have. If you aren't satisfied with a product, we cannot replace it. BUT if there was something wrong with the bottle, MAYBE we can see what is done.

That is not my call OR a call of any of the other reps on this site. Everything has to go through the boss.
    LG Sciences Rep
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey i`m not saying "satisfied" for a product i simply say try contact your boss Eric and never back to me with and issue with liquid ecdy and the same happen to this liquid trifecta anyway ask him if until remember what i ask on pm`s
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Issues Reloaded!!
    By bigpetefox in forum Pics
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-16-2003, 11:27 PM
  2. 1AD and eyesight issues?
    By drmt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:07 AM
  3. FDA Issues Supp Guidelines
    By deaconbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 12:08 PM
  4. Sage, What's Your Status (Hair Issue?)?
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 09:25 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 09:03 AM