Need some advice on my run

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
I have a bottle of liquid mmv3, a bottle of m1d andro caps. I have form x for pct also I am going to run intimidate and anabeta along with the form. My question is should I pick up another bottle of m1d or just run what I have?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
ok lemme get this straight, you're trying to run a cycle of mmv3, m1d, formx, intimidate AND anabeta??

imo theres quite a bit of redundancy in there...are you trying to run a ph cycle, then pct?

if so, i'd get 2bottles of something like epiandro or 1-androstenolone, run that with mmv3 and m1d....then pct with anabeta and either intimidate or formx...no need both

that way you have a proper ph cycle protocol, then pct, without any waste

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
The form, intimidate and anabeta would all be run together in pct.

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
The form, intimidate and anabeta will all be ran together as pct.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
definite overkill there...

mmv3 is very mild by itself so it wouldn't require any sort of elaborate pct at all

i suggest getting one of our newer ph's to run with the mmv3 to improve upon this cycle

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
So you don't think the m1d andro along with the mmv3 would need a pct?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
So you don't think the m1d andro along with the mmv3 would need a pct?
no i mean i'd do pct, just that it won't require form, intimidate and anabeta (all 3)

actually, it might be fun to try and run m1dandro, mmv3 and anabeta together, then use formx/intimidate for pct

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i mean i'd do pct, just that it won't require form, intimidate and anabeta (all 3)

actually, it might be fun to try and run m1dandro, mmv3 and anabeta together, then use formx/intimidate for pct
I thought that might be a good combo too.

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I think that is what I will do. Trying to use what I have for right now.