7 keto spray

  1. Senior Member
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360855
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Question 7 keto spray


    When should this spray be used? I've read that you can use it during PCT or on cycle. I'm using PH-17, just curious if I could use it now or wait.
    After a year off, I'm back

  2. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    1519323
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    you could do either.. but if 17 is making your joints sore u might save it for after, in case u lower cort and make them joints ache.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Senior Member
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360855
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you could do either.. but if 17 is making your joints sore u might save it for after, in case u lower cort and make them joints ache.
    I like the way 17 is helping me cut! Joints are not real sore, taking some good joint supps so I may try it and see how it does. When I spray it on, do I rub it in or what. Never used a spray before.
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    tank78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    10054
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

    Hello, I'm new to the forums here and just had a few questions. Just ordered ph-17 w/ the keto spray and am excited to get started on it.

    I've never used a ph before so this is all new to me, just a few simple questions.

    Should I take a test booster such as t911 along
    with 17?

    Are PWO's or stims in general ok?

    Any other dos and don't I should be aware of?

    Thanks in advance.
  5. Senior Member
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360855
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Me personally, I'm going to take 911 and liquid Formadrol as PCT. PWOs are fine, IMO
    After a year off, I'm back
  6. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    1519323
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I like the way 17 is helping me cut! Joints are not real sore, taking some good joint supps so I may try it and see how it does. When I spray it on, do I rub it in or what. Never used a spray before.
    it should soak in and evaperate faily quickly..you may want to rub it in to avoid running. but the fine mist should soak up pretty nice with out much work.

    Quote Originally Posted by tank78 View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the forums here and just had a few questions. Just ordered ph-17 w/ the keto spray and am excited to get started on it.

    I've never used a ph before so this is all new to me, just a few simple questions.

    Should I take a test booster such as t911 along
    with 17?

    Are PWO's or stims in general ok?

    Any other dos and don't I should be aware of?

    Thanks in advance.
    you can save the testbooster until after your PH to keep it simple while you learn how to properly run cycles. LG offers very mild compounds that work quite well and are pretty safe. with our stuff you should be able to use your favorite stims and pre work outs but i recomend you watch your bloop pressure to see how it all effects you.
    DO: eat a well balanced diet while on PHs .. you might find some new found "wiggle room" in your daily caloric needs. but dont greenlight too much junkfood.. with PH17 you will be able to take in less calories than maintenence and still maintain mass under calorie resrtictions.
    Train at an excellerated pace. if you usually work out 3 times per week, think about trying a 5 day split, or at a minimum add more work to your routine and capitolize on the increased anti catabolic environment that our PHs may cause.
    DONT: dont forget to plan your days ahead of time for training and diet. dont forget your doses. dont think that you can skimp on diet and training and see good results.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  7. Senior Member
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360855
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you can save the testbooster until after your PH to keep it simple while you learn how to properly run cycles. LG offers very mild compounds that work quite well and are pretty safe. with our stuff you should be able to use your favorite stims and pre work outs but i recomend you watch your bloop pressure to see how it all effects you.
    DO: eat a well balanced diet while on PHs .. you might find some new found "wiggle room" in your daily caloric needs. but dont greenlight too much junkfood.. with PH17 you will be able to take in less calories than maintenence and still maintain mass under calorie resrtictions.
    Train at an excellerated pace. if you usually work out 3 times per week, think about trying a 5 day split, or at a minimum add more work to your routine and capitolize on the increased anti catabolic environment that our PHs may cause.
    DONT: dont forget to plan your days ahead of time for training and diet. dont forget your doses. dont think that you can skimp on diet and training and see good results.
    Sound advise Rip
    After a year off, I'm back
  8. New Member
    ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    47311
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    it should soak in and evaperate faily quickly..you may want to rub it in to avoid running. but the fine mist should soak up pretty nice with out much work.


    you can save the testbooster until after your PH to keep it simple while you learn how to properly run cycles. LG offers very mild compounds that work quite well and are pretty safe. with our stuff you should be able to use your favorite stims and pre work outs but i recomend you watch your bloop pressure to see how it all effects you.
    DO: eat a well balanced diet while on PHs .. you might find some new found "wiggle room" in your daily caloric needs. but dont greenlight too much junkfood.. with PH17 you will be able to take in less calories than maintenence and still maintain mass under calorie resrtictions.
    Train at an excellerated pace. if you usually work out 3 times per week, think about trying a 5 day split, or at a minimum add more work to your routine and capitolize on the increased anti catabolic environment that our PHs may cause.
    DONT: dont forget to plan your days ahead of time for training and diet. dont forget your doses. dont think that you can skimp on diet and training and see good results.

    This is GREAT advice for ANY thing that ANYONE takes!!!

    Mostly if you are doing PHs in any form!!!
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  9. New Member
    BeastFitness1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    140676
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

    Awesome info as MANIMAL said great for all who use PHs on any level or form.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Spiking" 7-Keto Transdermal Spray?
    By bla55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 12:54 PM
  2. Liquid Formadrol + FREE 7-Keto Topical Spray (Combo)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:18 PM
  3. 11-keto spray
    By dollar662 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in