1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

17ProAndro!

17ProAndro
    Name:  17pro MCLEAN AD.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  80.8 KB
    You've spent the last three months "Bulking". Your body no longer shows the lines and definition it did a few months ago. People think that you just stopped caring and have been slacking on your diet. "Maybe the holidays got the best of him", they say. They couldn't be more wrong! This was part of a plan. A MASTER PLAN! This wasn't an accident!? THIS WASN'T EASY!! You carefully constructed a MASS regimen, balanced out your macros, and had all the supplements in place. You knew what had to be done to take your body to the next level. So you've gotten bigger and stronger and trained you're a** off to get where you're at!

Now it's time to let your HARD WORK SHINE! Time to strip of the excess body fat and show the precious hard muscle you've worked you're a** for! It's time for you to show all the HATERS that thought you "fell off the wagon" what you've really been up too. All those people you see in the gym that look the same year around!!

That ain't your crowd!!

YOU DON"T SETTLE FOR AVERAGE!

Being the mad scientist you are, you've already constructed your plan. Redialed your macros, changed your routine. And now it's time to figure out your supplements. You want the BEST going into your TEMPLE! The most cutting edge, performance enhancer available! Introducing LG Sciences 17ProAndro!! This new pro-hormone is PH17's older brother! 17ProAndro is simply put stronger! See you read the logs and saw the transformations from other users with PH17. Well we took that same pro hormone and "JACKED IT UP"! What you're getting is pro-hormone to prostanzonol, and an aromatase inhibitor as strong as Aromasin in it, and of coarse LG Sciences signature liquid
    delivery system!It's time to "cut" and you want the best results legally possible! You trust LG Sciences because you want HARDCORE RESULTS BACKED BY SCIENCE! You want to be shredded,striated and strong as HELL!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Nice, while this would be good for a cut....could this be used on lets say a lean bulk?
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Yup. I ran it more as a recomp even.. honesty you could even use it as a part as a bulk to help keep you tight.. its all relevent to your diet imo ..
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Very interesting!!!! I even see you did a log of this with the epi....I'm going to def check that out!
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:07 AM