M1d ANDRO!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. M1d ANDRO!!


    Name:  M1D-ANDRO-2.jpg
Views: 9475
Size:  98.5 KB

    It’s no secret to getting big. There’s one hormone that s king when it comes to building muscle and performance enhancement!
    All hail the king of the androgens “TESTOSTERONE”. This is the most anabolic hormone in the human body. Men naturally have a higher level of testosterone in there body than women, therefor naturally have more muscle than our female counterparts.

    So to reiterate, MORE TESTOSTERONE = MORE MUSCLE! Great I told you the secret was easy. But weight with every hero there’s always a villain! When it comes to building muscle, Estrogen is Muscle’s enemy! Similar to my earlier example, Women naturally have more estrogen than men. This is primarily what makes them “womanly”. Estrogen plays on the development of breast tissue, softer appearance, fat gain in hips and buttocks area for child bearing, and a host of other tasks that are great for females and not so great for us men. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see where I’m going with this, but too much estrogen does not help create the lean, mean, muscle making machine we men desire!

    So we want to get big. In cave man terms we know, testosterone good. Estrogen bad! So how do we gain more testosterone? Well, besides the obviously illegal underground steroid market. The next option would be pro hormones. Here at LG Sciences we offer M1d. Our flagship pro hormone for men seeking mass! As of 2013, our M1D got revamped to deliver a one, two punch against the battle for my size! 2013 please welcome, M1D ANDRO PLATINUM SERIES! Not only does it have a natural pro hormone to testosterone but now one of the strongest estrogen blockers available! So you get big, hard, and strong! If you want more testosterone and less estrogen and want to add muscle this New Year, Check out M1d Andro Platinum Series Today!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.


  2. More Test = More Dominating!!!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   
       


  3. Yea dhea at about 300 mg seems to have a pretty good effect on me

  4. Has AI35 (Erase) in it as well
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  5. Talking


    Nice...available at most retailers soon?....considering sponsored logs?
    •   
       


  6. Yes Sir in fact some retailers are featured here in the latest lg news letter http://conta.cc/Y8aEX9
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  7. Is this better than M1D Black?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Is this better than M1D Black?
    they're very similar but the andro version contains the newer and imo better/stronger 3,5 anti-e

  9. I am using this right now (started on Monday). I am blown away about how fast it has kicked in about a week!!! Can't wait for the full effects to kick in!!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I am using this right now (started on Monday). I am blown away about how fast it has kicked in about a week!!! Can't wait for the full effects to kick in!!!!!!
    I'm using it as well bro and in right there with ya! M1DAndro stacked with 1Androstenone is awesome for bulking.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  11. I will be running 1-andro here very soon, and people are telling me to also run M1D Andro also....but upon more researching the M1D converts into DHEA.

    If it converts into DHEA, why could I just take pure DHEA for much much cheaper, for a larger amounts of pills? I mean they both are DHEA, so why should i buy a M1D (or any other prohormone DHEA for the name) instad of pure DHEA for cheaper?

    Might be a bad idea to post that on here, due to LG bais.

  12. What color are these pills are they capsules or pills like vitamins.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jroc34nsc View Post
    What color are these pills are they capsules or pills like vitamins.
    They are tablets and brown.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  14. Ok awesome thank you bigflex0.

  15. No problem please let us know how your run goes!
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  16. Does this need a pct? Or does the Erase in it act as the pct?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by delco View Post
    Does this need a pct? Or does the Erase in it act as the pct?
    I would recommend something like our form-x for pct or another test booster like daa plus anything else you'd like to add, erase is a PES product, m1d andro has the active ingredient like erase does.... how long of a cycle and what dosage are you thinking?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  18. one bottle (liquid), as the label prescribes

    I just want to be sure it's safe w/o nolva/clomid. I'd prefer to stay away from that.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by delco View Post
    one bottle (liquid), as the label prescribes

    I just want to be sure it's safe w/o nolva/clomid. I'd prefer to stay away from that.
    Absolutely its safe
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. Yah should be good with a herbal PCT. I always have some Clomid on hand but I really don't think it would be necessary.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. I grabbed some Nolvadren-XT. It looked like the best non-clomid/nolva pct.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    I will be running 1-andro here very soon, and people are telling me to also run M1D Andro also....but upon more researching the M1D converts into DHEA.

    If it converts into DHEA, why could I just take pure DHEA for much much cheaper, for a larger amounts of pills? I mean they both are DHEA, so why should i buy a M1D (or any other prohormone DHEA for the name) instad of pure DHEA for cheaper?

    Might be a bad idea to post that on here, due to LG bais.
    I think I am going to run my 1-andro with Dermacrine.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    I think I am going to run my 1-andro with Dermacrine.
    You wont be disappointed
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  24. Name:  ForumRunner_20140613_150706.png
Views: 3819
Size:  372.3 KB
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  25. Cool lookin bottle
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cool lookin bottle
    That's the reason why I bought it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Hi people I've never used products like these before I started taking m 1d andro bout 3 weeks ago now doing lg science bulking kit just started that today now I've read some are saying lg is crap but I've seen good results not brill as yet but with my life style only 6-6 an alf hours kip a nite I'm still seeing results if I got the full 8 I'm sure I'd c even better redults I'll write again in a week and put some stats up

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessj40 View Post
    Hi people I've never used products like these before I started taking m 1d andro bout 3 weeks ago now doing lg science bulking kit just started that today now I've read some are saying lg is crap but I've seen good results not brill as yet but with my life style only 6-6 an alf hours kip a nite I'm still seeing results if I got the full 8 I'm sure I'd c even better redults I'll write again in a week and put some stats up
    The products are solid, you are always going to have naysayers.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessj40 View Post
    Hi people I've never used products like these before I started taking m 1d andro bout 3 weeks ago now doing lg science bulking kit just started that today now I've read some are saying lg is crap but I've seen good results not brill as yet but with my life style only 6-6 an alf hours kip a nite I'm still seeing results if I got the full 8 I'm sure I'd c even better redults I'll write again in a week and put some stats up
    The proof is in the results... these are mild but great performing products... please let us know the results of the kit :-)
    Thanks for your support
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AJP Is Going M1D Black: Mass Andro Cycle
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 02:54 PM
  2. 1,4 Andro - Transdermal or No?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:06 PM
  3. Chemo and/or other 1,4-Andro and r-ALA users
    By DevilSmack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 09:39 AM
  4. 1, 4 andro
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 09:34 PM
Log in
Log in