M1d ANDRO!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
M1D-ANDRO-2.jpg

It’s no secret to getting big. There’s one hormone that s king when it comes to building muscle and performance enhancement!
All hail the king of the androgens “TESTOSTERONE”. This is the most anabolic hormone in the human body. Men naturally have a higher level of testosterone in there body than women, therefor naturally have more muscle than our female counterparts.

So to reiterate, MORE TESTOSTERONE = MORE MUSCLE! Great I told you the secret was easy. But weight with every hero there’s always a villain! When it comes to building muscle, Estrogen is Muscle’s enemy! Similar to my earlier example, Women naturally have more estrogen than men. This is primarily what makes them “womanly”. Estrogen plays on the development of breast tissue, softer appearance, fat gain in hips and buttocks area for child bearing, and a host of other tasks that are great for females and not so great for us men. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see where I’m going with this, but too much estrogen does not help create the lean, mean, muscle making machine we men desire!

So we want to get big. In cave man terms we know, testosterone good. Estrogen bad! So how do we gain more testosterone? Well, besides the obviously illegal underground steroid market. The next option would be pro hormones. Here at LG Sciences we offer M1d. Our flagship pro hormone for men seeking mass! As of 2013, our M1D got revamped to deliver a one, two punch against the battle for my size! 2013 please welcome, M1D ANDRO PLATINUM SERIES! Not only does it have a natural pro hormone to testosterone but now one of the strongest estrogen blockers available! So you get big, hard, and strong! If you want more testosterone and less estrogen and want to add muscle this New Year, Check out M1d Andro Platinum Series Today!

Attachments

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
More Test = More Dominating!!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea dhea at about 300 mg seems to have a pretty good effect on me

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Has AI35 (Erase) in it as well ;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Nice...available at most retailers soon?....considering sponsored logs?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am using this right now (started on Monday). I am blown away about how fast it has kicked in about a week!!! Can't wait for the full effects to kick in!!!!!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I am using this right now (started on Monday). I am blown away about how fast it has kicked in about a week!!! Can't wait for the full effects to kick in!!!!!!
I'm using it as well bro and in right there with ya! M1DAndro stacked with 1Androstenone is awesome for bulking.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

boxcaracer

Awards
I will be running 1-andro here very soon, and people are telling me to also run M1D Andro also....but upon more researching the M1D converts into DHEA.

If it converts into DHEA, why could I just take pure DHEA for much much cheaper, for a larger amounts of pills? I mean they both are DHEA, so why should i buy a M1D (or any other prohormone DHEA for the name) instad of pure DHEA for cheaper?

Might be a bad idea to post that on here, due to LG bais.

Jroc34nsc

Awards
What color are these pills are they capsules or pills like vitamins.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
No problem please let us know how your run goes!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Does this need a pct? Or does the Erase in it act as the pct?
I would recommend something like our form-x for pct or another test booster like daa plus anything else you'd like to add, erase is a PES product, m1d andro has the active ingredient like erase does.... how long of a cycle and what dosage are you thinking?

delco

Awards
one bottle (liquid), as the label prescribes

I just want to be sure it's safe w/o nolva/clomid. I'd prefer to stay away from that.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
one bottle (liquid), as the label prescribes

I just want to be sure it's safe w/o nolva/clomid. I'd prefer to stay away from that.
Absolutely its safe

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah should be good with a herbal PCT. I always have some Clomid on hand but I really don't think it would be necessary.

delco

Awards
I grabbed some Nolvadren-XT. It looked like the best non-clomid/nolva pct.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running 1-andro here very soon, and people are telling me to also run M1D Andro also....but upon more researching the M1D converts into DHEA.

If it converts into DHEA, why could I just take pure DHEA for much much cheaper, for a larger amounts of pills? I mean they both are DHEA, so why should i buy a M1D (or any other prohormone DHEA for the name) instad of pure DHEA for cheaper?

Might be a bad idea to post that on here, due to LG bais.
I think I am going to run my 1-andro with Dermacrine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool lookin bottle :)

Fearlessj40

Awards
Hi people I've never used products like these before I started taking m 1d andro bout 3 weeks ago now doing lg science bulking kit just started that today now I've read some are saying lg is crap but I've seen good results not brill as yet but with my life style only 6-6 an alf hours kip a nite I'm still seeing results if I got the full 8 I'm sure I'd c even better redults I'll write again in a week and put some stats up

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi people I've never used products like these before I started taking m 1d andro bout 3 weeks ago now doing lg science bulking kit just started that today now I've read some are saying lg is crap but I've seen good results not brill as yet but with my life style only 6-6 an alf hours kip a nite I'm still seeing results if I got the full 8 I'm sure I'd c even better redults I'll write again in a week and put some stats up
The products are solid, you are always going to have naysayers.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The proof is in the results... these are mild but great performing products... please let us know the results of the kit :)
Thanks for your support

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The proof is in the results... these are mild but great performing products... please let us know the results of the kit :)
Thanks for your support
Yes milder but safe and effective. They give you the opportunity to make further gains than you would have had you not used them while experiencing next to no side effects and very little if any shutdown.

james117

Awards
Being mild has anyone tried double dosing this stuff?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being mild has anyone tried double dosing this stuff?
I might try that approach myself. I wouldn't recommend it for a newb but for a veteran it may be a good way to go.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I didn't double dose it. I stacked it with dermacrine and saw very minimal gains.
I thought you ran 1andro with dermacrine

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Could it offset lethargy if taken with 1-dhea?
You shouldnt notice lethargy from m1d... however i ran stanodrol with it a while back

james117

Awards
Sorry I meant could you use m1d as a test base to counteract the lethargy that comes with taking 1-andro supplements?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I meant could you use m1d as a test base to counteract the lethargy that comes with taking 1-andro supplements?

that's what I would think it's best use is