LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Introducing

LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE
banner androgen.jpg

LG Sciences has been a leader in the industry for creating the most HARDCORE supplements, for HARDCORE people.
So now, in 2013, we present the HARDCORE ANDROGEN, 1-ANDROSTENOLONE. If you're familiar with pro-hormones you've heard of pro-hormones that convert into testosterone or 19nortestosterone (think tren), but 1-ANDROSTENOLONE is actually NEITHER! It converts into 1-testosterone and 1-Androstenediol, these may actually look like TESTOSTERONE chemically, but their effects are much different. Some pro-hormones to Testosterone may have a tendency to aromatize into estrogen and cause a "wet" or bloated look. 1-ANDROSTENOLONE cannot aromatize to estrogen through any of its metabolic processes. What does this mean for you, the HARDCORE people?? It's simple. DRY, HARD, QUALITY MUSCLE! Too many pro-hormones on the market bloat you. Sure it's nice to go gain 15-20lbs in a few weeks. But as soon as you cycle off you lose 12-15lbs that you put on?? This is illogical! We want you to keep the gains you make!! And most of those "wet" pro-hormone cycles are plagued with side effects. Do you really want to deal with nasty sides or even put your health at risk?! Our pro-hormones are SAFE and EFFECTIVE!

If you want to gain hard, dry, muscle that you'll actually keep after your cycle;

then try the HARDCORE ANDROGEN,

1-ANDROSTENOLONE

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so this Platinum Series comes in caps too....?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm ima look Into your new series and see what ill stack what with. This compound sounds nice

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
so this Platinum Series comes in caps too....?
Yes. We feel liquid is best. However we understand caps are more convenient for some. So we will offer both.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is this a new DHEA isomer, or is it a progesterone? Also, what kind of PCT would be necessary for this?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
It NOT a progesterone as it converts to 1-androstenediol (1-AD)/ 1-androstenedione (original 1-AD) and both of these can then be converted to 1-Testosterone. Users will find most of its effects to come from its conversion into 1Test however even its metabolites are known to have some anabolic and androgenic effects on their own. Very good ph for users who want hard, dry permiment muscle as this steriod can not comvert into estrogen and will not cause bloat.

rhizome

Awards
Since we all know that the label dosing guidelines are conservative, what will be the suggested dosing for those "experienced" peeps?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Hard to say where "the sweet spot" is until we start seeing more logs going

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
There was no response to the PCT question. What is recommended for PCT?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
an OTC post therapy would be fine. something along the line of FormXT or something similar.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks. If someone wants the mas and the strength and the hardness.....which of the Androseries is recommended? I already sense it may have to be stack, correct?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
You could do either 17Andro or 1-Androstenolone for a good lean muscle builder... EpiAndro would be best for strength and intensity. So yeah your going to have best when stacked.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mike, which have you ran and got the best results, and was your goal going in?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Oh awesome, that should be interesting. You are a big dude already, so need for a mass cycle lol.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Never big anough man!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Is this supplement going to Nutra anytime soon?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Yes very soon

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea on lethargy sides from this?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a lucky SOB who gets to log 1-andro. Ill post the link to my log whenever I get my goods in the mail and start.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a lucky SOB who gets to log 1-andro. Ill post the link to my log whenever I get my goods in the mail and start.
will be following your log....finished my 1 alpha by finaflex 2 months ago....looking for something new to try soon....currently on ostanish

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run 1-Andro products from 2 other companies and the lethargy kicks in pretty hard after 2 weeks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product recs

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i see... did you have good results from 1 andro even tho it was from another company?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I did but it was tough fighting thru the lethargy. Stims became a big necessity.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
^^ Yes.. if lethargy becomes a factor you may want to look into stacking with M1d Andro or a testosterone based PH.. I'm curious if DAA or an equivalent would be just enough to take you out of that lethargic feeling... only time will tell at this point.. I'm eager to give this product a run

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
^^ Yes.. if lethargy becomes a factor you may want to look into stacking with M1d Andro or a testosterone based PH.. I'm curious if DAA or an equivalent would be just enough to take you out of that lethargic feeling... only time will tell at this point.. I'm eager to give this product a run
If its anything like PA's last run with 1-ad the one that was in the silver bottle I'll give it a run. I used it for 4 weeks and liked it.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about you guys, but when my lethargy kicks in, I just sneak and take a nap in the mens room lol. But seriously, DAA has helped me big time, sometimes I mix it with some Alphamine.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is 1-DHEA the active ingredient in 1-Androstenolone?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yes. We feel liquid is best. However we understand caps are more convenient for some. So we will offer both.

I prefer the liquids but the caps are convienant at time..SJSJ

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
If you look at our new bulk andro kits youll see that we actually recommend the use of both liquid and caplet during some cycles to take advantage of multiple delivary systems to increase the overall amount of the given hormone in your body. Youll also see variance in the caplet versions vs the liquids for this reason.

phins305

phins305

Awards
1-ANDROSTENOLONE stack

Hi, BIG MIKE im a firts time user and just purches 1-androstenolone, IGF-1, L-carnitine stack from NUTRAPLANET.COM and my question is? should i start with 1-androstenole for the firts two weeks and then add the IGF-1 there after? Or what do you recommend? Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey phins.. good question friend.. it would be just fine to start that igh-1 after two weeks. infact thats how i like to run it! so i get a little overlap during the post cycle.

Nobles305

Awards
Hi friends, i just got the 1-androstenolone from nutraplanet , i just wanna ask about the possible effects on hair of this product. It is going to be my first ph cycle so i dont have any experience about the phs. As i read on the label, it says hair loss is a possible side effect,any suggestion will be appreciated thanks.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi friends, i just got the 1-androstenolone from nutraplanet , i just wanna ask about the possible effects on hair of this product. It is going to be my first ph cycle so i dont have any experience about the phs. As i read on the label, it says hair loss is a possible side effect,any suggestion will be appreciated thanks.
As with any PH, there is the possibility of negative side effects. While ours have very mildly noticeable to no noticeable negative sides, for legal purposes, the disclaimer and warning need to be on the label.

Does hair loss run in your family? I ask because if you are genetically prone to hair loss, your chances of experiencing hair loss while on cycle do increase.

Nobles305

Awards
As with any PH, there is the possibility of negative side effects. While ours have very mildly noticeable to no noticeable negative sides, for legal purposes, the disclaimer and warning need to be on the label.

Does hair loss run in your family? I ask because if you are genetically prone to hair loss, your chances of experiencing hair loss while on cycle do increase.
nope we dont have any hair loss issues in the family guess we are lucky:) . I dont know how harsh is 1-androstenolone and since its a new product i am kinda concerned about the hair loss thing. Thanks for the reply

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
then i wouldn't worry about it at all unless you are gonna run a mega cycle

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
nope we dont have any hair loss issues in the family guess we are lucky:) . I dont know how harsh is 1-androstenolone and since its a new product i am kinda concerned about the hair loss thing. Thanks for the reply
The thing about PH is, if you are SMART about them, then you will be fine.

You get guys (and some girls) running them non stop, with no PCT, no break, no protection for their liver. These are the idiots that create the bad names for PHs.

If you are smart, take breaks, rest, recovery and just use your brain. Then try them and I promise you will not be disappointed.

phins305

phins305

Awards
hey phins.. good question friend.. it would be just fine to start that igh-1 after two weeks. infact thats how i like to run it! so i get a little overlap during the post cycle.
Thanks for ur answer, but saying that what would be the best way of cycling this stack possible.. Just ask, from ur on experience?

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards

I've been using 1Androstenolone for 1month and had side affects period. Just Muscle love that affect!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is the amount of 1Andro on this product much smaller compared to other companies?
Because ours is a liquid and absorbed in the mouth so it doesn't take as much to deliver the needed amount. With others, it has to go through the stomach/gut before it enters your system and thus some is lost.

creed2981

Awards
since this seems pretty mild when following the dosage on the bottle could I just use DAA and an e-blocker such as LG's 35-AI along with cycle support as my PCT?