LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

Page 11 of 11 First ... 691011
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Olestra View Post
    Yea I would only do the bulking stack while eating a ****ton. Like I said M1D is basically suped up DHEA so it's going to help with muscle endurance and fullness and not really with leanness. I mean it will help with leanness, but it's not specifically designed for that. Same with 1-andro which converts to test. And yes your idea of doing the bulk kit first followed by the 17 pro and epi will work for your purposes but personally I would prefer to give these compounds a full 8 weeks to see their benefits instead of switching them up halfway through. If you wanted you could run two bulk kits in a row, and add in the epiandro or the 17 pro or both for the second half to finish off the cycle nice and lean but that gets pricey.
    I think I have nailed it down for my summer recomp.
    4 Weeks with bulk andro kit with epiandro on the side.
    PCT on this will be
    Form XT - Week 4-6
    DAA - Week 5-8
    Activate Xtreme Week 5-8
    Triazole Week 7-10
    Lean Xtreme Week 5-8

Goal = To put on Lean mass bumping the kcal as needed,

Will run some anabeta for 4 weeks after Activate Xtreme as well with some alphamine.

Goal = Getting setup for another run with cutting andro kit and maybe begin some carful diet deepening how I feel in the body.

Mid June I will run the Cutting Andro kit for 8 weeks with same pct after.

Goal = Get shredded and maintain it during summer.

- With and 8 weeks cycle with the 1-andro do you need a SERM?
    The kit dose I pretty low (4ml/day) but 8 weeks is a long time and I don't want to be shutdown to hard :-)
    - Also with the cutting andro kit does the epiandro serve as a test base to prevent lethargy from the 1-andro?

I will after this have a 3-4 month off any prohormones and let the body rest back to homostasis.

Looking good or am I overdoing it as usual? ;-)

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

I like that cycle. Epiandro will keep you lean while increasing strength.

You should start the Triazole immediately after you go off cycle tho. It contains a natural SERM and you always want to start those immediately.

Personally I don't think you would need a prescription/heavy duty SERM, even for an 8 week cycle. Essentially what you're taking is a mild dosage of Test with DHT alongside it. It will cause some shutdown but not to the point that you won't easily be able to start back up again. But that's just me.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Olestra View Post
    I like that cycle. Epiandro will keep you lean while increasing strength.

You should start the Triazole immediately after you go off cycle tho. It contains a natural SERM and you always want to start those immediately.

Personally I don't think you would need a prescription/heavy duty SERM, even for an 8 week cycle. Essentially what you're taking is a mild dosage of Test with DHT alongside it. It will cause some shutdown but not to the point that you won't easily be able to start back up again. But that's just me.
    Yea the 1-andro is the most suppressive and it's low dosed. Talos (cykel support) will be run att 1/2 dose through both cykles.
    Will the epiandro counteract tiredness from the 1 andro in the cut stack? Libido?

Epiandro = DHT
    1-andro = Test?
    17-pro andro = ?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

Quote Originally Posted by xo0ox View Post
    Yea the 1-andro is the most suppressive and it's low dosed. Talos (cykel support) will be run att 1/2 dose through both cykles.
    Will the epiandro counteract tiredness from the 1 andro in the cut stack? Libido?

Epiandro = DHT
    1-andro = Test?
    17-pro andro = ?
    As for tiredness, I know some people have reported it on their 1-andro, which surprises me. According to the nomenclature on the bottle and to their website, it is actually a 4-Andro product, which is normally used to combat lethargy. So either LG screwed up in labeling it, or those people were expecting to get lethargy because of the product's brand name and psyched themselves out.

1-andro (4-DHEA) does convert to Test, yes.
    17-pro andro is a progestin-based compound. This class of steroids varies in its effects a lot from compound to compound but it does contain steroids such as Deca and Tren. Other than that I can't tell you much about it. Need to look into the nomenclature more, as it is very confusing.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

triazole is an AI not a SERM. it should be started 2 weeks after you begin your PCT
    also there is little if any shut down involved unless you are dosing every 90 mins. otherwise the half life of these pHs is so short you probably wont skip a beat.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

Well, DS at least markets it as a SERM. http://www.getds.com/FAQ-s/triazole-faq

Whether it actually works in that way has never been positively proven.

HOW DOES TRIAZOLEŽ ACT AS A SERM?
    A SERM is a compound that binds to the estrogen receptor but has different actions depending on the tissue where the receptor is present. This allows for anti-estrogenic effect in some tissues like the brain, but not in bone where estrogen plays an important role. For this, TriazoleŽ introduces CAPE, an all-natural SERM found in bee propolis extract. Propolis is a resin that bees use for structural support of their hive, but recent research has shown it to have numerous health benefits. These include reducing inflammation, strengthening the immune system and being excellent for heart health. While propolis contains many constituents, it is only CAPE that was demonstrated to displace estrogen from the estrogen receptor! (2) If CAPE is occupying the estrogen receptor, then the estrogen hormone has no way to bind to it itself making CAPE a novel SERM! In addition, CAPE has been shown to downregulate estrogen receptor expression, or in other words, reduce the amount of estrogen receptors.

One other exciting property of CAPE that has been shown recently in research is its effect inhibiting a highly pro-inflammatory signalling molecule called NF-kB (3, 4), a signalling molecule linked with obesity and insulin resistance. Scientists are investigating compounds that can achieve this because inhibition of NF-kB signalling has potential therapeutic application in cancer and other inflammatory diseases.
    17-proandro looks to be pregnenolone based:

One of the compounds in 17-proandro: http://www.chemspider.com/Chemical-S....16738706.html
    Pregnenolone: http://www.chemspider.com/Chemical-S...b-4206b269aa2d
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

is this a new formula of triazole? im curious as I don't recall this being in it originally.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

It's the "bee propolis extract" that's suppose to act as a SERM.
    I like it as a natty test booster recomp agent.

Old and new Erase Pro is also said to have some SERM like properties.
    I enjoyed the new erase pro, not as dry as the old but more of a feel good feeling, no dry joints (but good overall leaning effect), libido boost and good result as a recomp agent.
    Stacked with Anabeta Elite V2 and alphamine it's my fav natty stack. Would be good to run after a PCT maybe to keep gains.

So with the bulk kit I have 2 test base for volume and strength (M1D, 1-andro) and 1 DHT base with the epiandro for leaning/energy.

With the Cutting kit Epiandro for leaning and energy, 1-andro for test and strength and volume and 17-pro andro for fat recomp and energy.

Sounds good :-)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM