Starting Trifecta Stack! Any advice welcome!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.65%

update pics man!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

One of these is from Fridays arm workout, the other is from last night after eating. I'm was a little bloated afterwards...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

im not sure if you noticed.. but there seems to be something stuck in your nipple..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.65%

Def leaner from your first pic. Stomach looks tighter and starting to see some vascualrity in your forarms. Keep it up. its working
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Man, my other stack won't be here till Tuesday! But I'm on schedule to finish this first one at the end of the day Wednesday, so that's not so good but not bad either. But man, I am freakin loving this stuff!! If I wanted to use up the next stack in two weeks, how much would I need to take if each? This next ones the liquid stack...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.65%

So how many days will you be without? I would cut doses in half and spread it out as much as possible until the next kit comes in!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.65%

So how many days will you be without? I would cut doses in half and spread it out as much as possible until the next kit comes in!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

I should be good until wednesday. I got six days worth of doses left after today.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Yea buddy! I got the second stack today! Still got a day or two worth of the old stuff. Since I wanna finish in about two weeks and the bottles have about 112 servings in em, would it be safe to run 8/8? I was running 6/6 with the first one. Would that be too much/overkill? Or should I keep it 6/6?

Fixin to hit chest today. I've noticed my recovery has sped up alot! And I've been pushin more weight x more reps. Good deal. I'm gonna workout w my dad today cuz our training schedules finally overlapped, lol, so I'm gonna try to throw more weight since I'll have a spotter.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

cool stuff! id say if your doing fine and are not having any side effects then by all means bump up the dose. do you take a middle of the night dose?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

I usually take my last doses before bed. As of lately I've been sleeping through the night. I dunno if it's because of this stuff, or maybe I'm just really tired, lol. I had read back before I started the stack that sleeplessness and anxiety are some side effects, but to date I've yet to feel those. All I feel is raw power in my veins, rawr!!! Lol, nah but seriously, I feel awesome w this stuff. This is what, barely the start of week four? I can't imagine why one would only run this stuff 4wks + pct. I'm gonna do two more, if I don't run out first, maybe push it to 3. Then I'll start pct...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Estevato58 View Post
    I usually take my last doses before bed. As of lately I've been sleeping through the night. I dunno if it's because of this stuff, or maybe I'm just really tired, lol. I had read back before I started the stack that sleeplessness and anxiety are some side effects, but to date I've yet to feel those. All I feel is raw power in my veins, rawr!!! Lol, nah but seriously, I feel awesome w this stuff. This is what, barely the start of week four? I can't imagine why one would only run this stuff 4wks + pct. I'm gonna do two more, if I don't run out first, maybe push it to 3. Then I'll start pct...
    So do u have doubled the doses on both rite? Hows ur split
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Yup, doubled em both. My split goes somethin like this(typically, unless unforeseen circumstances cause a shift in my schedule): sun-legs, mon-chest, tues-back, wed-could be shoulders if I'm not too tired from the first 3 days, otherwise it's a rest day, thurs-shoulders (or arms if I didn't take wed off), fri-arms(or rest), sat-rest. I do cardio every day I'm in the gym, 40-50 min slow and steady on leg and back days, no more than 45 min HIIT (2min @3.3mph, 2min @6.6mph with an incline= 1 cycle x 10, plus 5min cool down) on the other days, abs every other session.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Estevato58 View Post
    Yup, doubled em both. My split goes somethin like this(typically, unless unforeseen circumstances cause a shift in my schedule): sun-legs, mon-chest, tues-back, wed-could be shoulders if I'm not too tired from the first 3 days, otherwise it's a rest day, thurs-shoulders (or arms if I didn't take wed off), fri-arms(or rest), sat-rest. I do cardio every day I'm in the gym, 40-50 min slow and steady on leg and back days, no more than 45 min HIIT (2min @3.3mph, 2min @6.6mph with an incline= 1 cycle x 10, plus 5min cool down) on the other days, abs every other session.
    What about ur dosages? Thats what i was getting at. Im thinking bout getting the stack. Have u lost any sex drive at all. When i was mmv3 it was game on.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.65%

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    What about ur dosages? Thats what i was getting at. Im thinking bout getting the stack. Have u lost any sex drive at all. When i was mmv3 it was game on.
    Shouldn't loose any sex drive on this stack. Should notice a libido boost..
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.27%

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post

Shouldn't loose any sex drive on this stack. Should notice a libido boost..
    Aight thx.. When i was on hdrol it messed me all up
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Dosage wise, it seems like it was easier to use m1d pills over the liquid cuz I could do two in the morning, one at 10am, one at 2pm and the other two before bed. I ran mmv3 the same way. Now that I'm using liquid, it says to wait 15min between each dose.

Maybe someone can help me here: can I do one m1d them one mmv3 back to back, then wait 15min for another dose of each? Can I just double the dose of one, wait, then take a double of the other?

As far as sides: libido is high. Aggression is there, but nothing I can't control. The drive to get into the gym to lift weights is killer! And I've been sleeping like a freakin baby since I started this stack. Nothing negative to report thus far.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

you can take your double dose and then wait 15 mins and take the other double dose.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

^^^ I wish there was a like button on this thing... Life just got easier!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great progress in here! Keep believing and keep dominating!

Changing Lives is what LG Sciences offers!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

I shoulda updated by now, my bad, been busy.

Due to some chaos going on around me right now, I had to go ahead and stop after week 4. Not really complaining though, every week since I started I've been bustin pr's! Also, im lookin leaner, a bit more cut, ect. I started formadrol on Tuesday. I'm using the pills for the sake of ease, dosing at 6/day (is that too much?) and I gave a btl of the liquid version too. Over all I went from 218-220lbs to 212-214 as of today. I need to get a body comp test done to see if I reached my goal of gaining 1-2 lbs of lean mass, which would've brought my bfi down at least 1%. The size and strength are there though....
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

sorry you had to quit your stack but sounds like you are happy with some of the results.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Yea, lol, I really wanted to run it 6 weeks, that'da been awesome, but four worked just fine. I still have a good amount left from the second stack i ordered, how long will it keep? I'm planning in finishing that off in another run, but I'll prolly add something like ph-17 or something. I needa plan a cutting cycle to be done by spring break! But it was definitely worth it!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

itll keep for a while, since its opened i would store in the fridge, if its liquid and some were cool and dry if its pills... just place the lids tightly and enjoy at a later time.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.65%

Re: Starting Trifecta Stack! Any advice welcome!

Glad your results were good.. let us know when your gonna plan your next cycle and we'll help you put it together with what you have left from your second trifecta.. maybe try the new 17proAndro with it??
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Man, I been out for a good while, huh? Here's an update

I had a retinal detachment in my right eye !! Had surgery last Monday, but haven't hit the gym since the prior Thursday! Sad story. I'm a lil depressed, I wanna pump iron, especially right after that trifecta stack, geeze, I'm like "really? Just my luck! >:O" I still look pretty good though. I feel like my muscles aren't as hard though. Pct has been awesome!!! I love formadrol! I'm using the pills, and it's freakin crazy how rowdy I wanna get! Good thing I just recently found a nice lil mamasota to chill with!

Anyway, I prolly can't lift for like a month and a half is what they're saying, but it could be sooner cuz my eye has been healing pretty good since the day after surgery. I figure use the down time to plan a cut for when I get back. Can someone tell me bout ph 17, and that new cut andro stack that came out. What are the differences?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to cut BF....any advice welcome
    By ElGreengo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 06:22 PM
  2. Need a hardcore Mass stack...any advice ?
    By myketest1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:40 AM
  3. Starting over stack, need advice!!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
  4. MASS Xtreme/Tren Xtreme Stack, Any advice/info?
    By lethaltricks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:50 PM
  5. Planning to Start 2nd Cycle, any advice??
    By jamalgq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 01:24 PM