PH-17? have you tried it?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. PH-17? have you tried it?


    Anybody try our new cutting pro-hormone yet? What's your thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.


  2. I ran a log for you guys, on another site... Thoroughly enjoyed it, and its results... Did a mini-cut, and ran it with liquid MMv...

    Start:
    232.5 lbs
    15.1% bf (Caliper)

    Finish:
    230.2 lbs
    12.9% bf (Caliper)

    Really enjoyed running this...!!! Almost no adverse sides... I felt that my strength did go up, despite the reduced cals... I plan on buying this stack and running it with sdrol and ErgoShred to see if I can get a full maximal effect... Thank you LG Sciences and xR1pp3Rx for giving me the opportunity to run this...!!! Also, one side note... Take some tape, and put it on the syringe to mark the 1.5 ml mark... The numbers do wipe off, over time...

  3. Thanks MRDead great post. My wifes is competitive BB also and ran it when it first came out with great results and ZERO sides.

    The stats you reached on that cycle are phenominal!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks...!!! It is definitely a stack that I'll be running during my Prep...!!! Got the NPC Washington State Iron Man, next September...

  5. YEAH BUDDY! yup its in my arsenal too. Planning on Governors cup in march here in Cali.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    YEAH BUDDY! yup its in my arsenal too. Planning on Governors cup in march here in Cali.
    Niiice...!!! Almost considered the Emerald Cup or the Tanji Johnson Classic, up here, in March... But decided to wait for the Iron Man...

  7. from what i am gathering.. the 17 works quite well for holding mass and loosing fat.. however i belive it needs to be ran for 6-10 weeks to truely find its benifit. anything less and i belive you are selling yourself short from finding its total effects.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    from what i am gathering.. the 17 works quite well for holding mass and loosing fat.. however i belive it needs to be ran for 6-10 weeks to truely find its benifit. anything less and i belive you are selling yourself short from finding its total effects.
    QFT...

  9. i ran it for 6 weeks and loved it...will be running it again around Feb for 8-10 weeks

  10. Ill be running that 17 soon, for atleast 6 weeks. Everyone who has taken it is putting on muscle + burning fat pretty quick.

    Big and Ripped, sure why not?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  11. I'm running it soon as well in a stack for 8 weeks. I am using dermacrine, formeron and ph 17. Week 5 I am adding in 11 ketotestosterone topical to run the last 4 weeks with everything else. On cycle support is cycle assist, hcgenerate and Gaia herbs glycemic health. Ill be using bioresponse DIM along with some other favorable goodies in pct to keep the gains coming including ur spray and anabeta elite

  12. Yea I was gunna do a ph17 cycle as im looking to tighten up. Was toying with the idea of testren/ph17 cycle. Get down to 240lb and hard as fuuarkk.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Yea I was gunna do a ph17 cycle as im looking to tighten up. Was toying with the idea of testren/ph17 cycle. Get down to 240lb and hard as fuuarkk.
    YES! (look out for the side effects of that though.....)

    Which are......

    BIG

    RIPPED

    DRY

    VASCULAR

    HARD

    FULL

    AND HUNGRY!

    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  14. Thats just how I like my sides ;-)
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  15. HA me too
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  16. So for the question; being a prohormone, what's the suggested PCT for it?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  17. I like stacking Formadrol and liquid T911. It gets everything kicked back on pretty quickly.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    I like stacking Formadrol and liquid T911. It gets everything kicked back on pretty quickly.
    Question; I'm currently taking Erase + DAA along with other goodies, if I were to start PH-17 should I stop Erase + DAA and just use them at PCT or continue running them all together and then stretch the Erase + DAA at PCT with no PH-17?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  19. just save your stuff until PCT.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    from what i am gathering.. the 17 works quite well for holding mass and loosing fat.. however i belive it needs to be ran for 6-10 weeks to truely find its benifit. anything less and i belive you are selling yourself short from finding its total effects.
    What would be the dosing protocol in using it for 6-10 weeks? I'm noticing on the label that the dosages vary from 4-8 per day. Is there a set dosing per day one should follow when running for the length you suggest?

  21. 4 doses per day will be fine. but if you can afford 8 doses a day for 10 weeks go for it.. i think you will be happy with 4 per day tho.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    4 doses per day will be fine. but if you can afford 8 doses a day for 10 weeks go for it.. i think you will be happy with 4 per day tho.
    Would that follow suit for PH 19 as well...???

  23. yes..
    because these are not methyled DSs, they typically need to convert to the active target hormone to be effective. this requires enzymes to make the conversions happen. the more you can take in a day is great for PHs but only to the point you have enough enzymes to use during any given dose.. so at a minimum 1 hr apart from doses. for the best overall effectiveness a middle of the night dose is required. this will leave you with better over all saturation over a 24 hr period.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yes..
    because these are not methyled DSs, they typically need to convert to the active target hormone to be effective. this requires enzymes to make the conversions happen. the more you can take in a day is great for PHs but only to the point you have enough enzymes to use during any given dose.. so at a minimum 1 hr apart from doses. for the best overall effectiveness a middle of the night dose is required. this will leave you with better over all saturation over a 24 hr period.
    Niiiiice...!!!

  25. PH does give me some energy though, wouldnt middle of the night be bad?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  26. not really... for most people anyhow.. i do think if its an older version MMv with the yohimbine in it... then i might not take it during this time frame..
    but for the most part.. i think you will fall right back to sleep.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    4 doses per day will be fine. but if you can afford 8 doses a day for 10 weeks go for it.. i think you will be happy with 4 per day tho.
    How awesome would that be??? 8 doses a day for 10 weeks?? THAT B CRAYY CRAYY
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  28. I'm gunning for 6 a day, was wondering though how long it usually takes to kick in full force, so I can figure out if I want to go for a fast all out run or a slow and steady longer one. What's the average days for it to kick in?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  29. ima say saturation will take a week to 10 days.. i recomend the slow long cycle... at 4 weeks its only just starting to work its magic.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. yup I'd aim for 6-8 weeks if you can. Your gunna hit the 4 week mark and be craving more.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  31. I am thinking of trying ph-17 do you need cycle support and can I stack t-911 or mmv3 with p-17 and what about PCT recommendations.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    yup I'd aim for 6-8 weeks if you can. Your gunna hit the 4 week mark and be craving more.
    I'm gonna go with the flow... I've got a goal I want to hit, if I manage it by week 4, I'll halt, if not I'll just buy another bottle to continue.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by irvin View Post
    I am thinking of trying ph-17 do you need cycle support and can I stack t-911 or mmv3 with p-17 and what about PCT recommendations.
    i love to use liquid t-911 along with my cycles.. it has just the right amount of resveritol in it, and the 3bepiandro keeps my junk working like a pornstar! also.. 17 and MMv3 are an exceptional stack IMO no need for supports with the exception of a good multi vit and some fish oil..wich you should be taking anyhow.. PCT... anything OTC will work great! try our new liquid formadrol and 35AI combined for a serious powerhouse of a pct stack
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i love to use liquid t-911 along with my cycles.. it has just the right amount of resveritol in it, and the 3bepiandro keeps my junk working like a pornstar! also.. 17 and MMv3 are an exceptional stack IMO no need for supports with the exception of a good multi vit and some fish oil..wich you should be taking anyhow.. PCT... anything OTC will work great! try our new liquid formadrol and 35AI combined for a serious powerhouse of a pct stack
    Liquid Formadrol + 35AI + GHenerate + I-gh-1 = Am I even in PCT?! lol....makin' pct fun!

    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Liquid Formadrol + 35AI + GHenerate + I-gh-1 = Am I even in PCT?! lol....makin' pct fun!

    Could that be taken on its own, that is, not for PCT but to cycle? Looks yardcore!

  36. yes it could.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Is PH-17 a super mild PH to where you don't need a serm after cycle and just use T-911 and DAA????
    Is PH-17 similar to AnaBeta Elite?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    Is PH-17 a super mild PH to where you don't need a serm after cycle and just use T-911 and DAA????
    Is PH-17 similar to AnaBeta Elite?
    From previous answers, you could go with OTC PCT, yes.

    Anabeta Elite is not a Pro Hormone. It's an Anabolic but nowhere related to a steroid, hormone or anything of the sort, apples and oranges to which could be easily used in conjunction (doing so right now)
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  39. anabeta is like natadrols little cousin.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  40. just trying to figure out which one would be better for dropping some extra weight around my midsection from my last SD bulk. I don't wanna loose any mass.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Protein Cycling - Have you tried it?
    By lategainer in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 03:48 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Log in
Log in