LG Updates

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

LG Updates

Ok, sorry guys, super busy, but I am going to update everyone on our new stuff:

Protein:

Lipotropic Protein will be replaced because the Genus and WPC 80 are not mixing. Now coming is Lipo-Isolate which replaces the WPC 80 with WPI 90%. Mixes WAY better and has a nice clean taste!

V-Pro - just about done, should be ready in about 2 weeks. It's the first GOOD TASTING 100% Vegan protein made with 100% Genus Protein. Sup Facts on this is insane! 0 0 25g Protein tastes great

Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely.

Form-XT - 3,5-diene version of Form-X both in liquid and capsules.

EPIC - just finalizing will do a cool launch next week. EPIC is pretty cool **** and at RIPS urging we added in some agmatine. Doing some interesting research on agmatine that might change a few things about how it is used. Will have a contest next week.

PH17 and PH19 are always being refined and fine tuning. Added in more cyclodextrin to increase effects even more, plus improved taste.

3,5,7 Spray - just finishing up the labels and will be out this week.

That's about it for now...

Sorry for the

2. AEK
    Answers

Any update on the liquid vitamin ?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Really looking forward to natadrol. Maybe ursolic acid mixed in.

And lipo protein is awesome.

Just need to try Epic out And the new pro hormone line up.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Really looking forward to natadrol. Maybe ursolic acid mixed in.

And lipo protein is awesome.

Just need to try Epic out And the new pro hormone line up.
    I do have a promo going on for EPIC right now. Just sayin........ LOL!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

I do have a promo going on for EPIC right now. Just sayin........ LOL!
    Thanks Luke I'll check it out.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  6. Registered User
    Answers

This is badA$$ u guys just re-did the whole line and some the down side of this u guys braking my bank account
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences

Protein:

Lipotropic Protein will be replaced because the Genus and WPC 80 are not mixing. Now coming is Lipo-Isolate which replaces the WPC 80 with WPI 90%. Mixes WAY better and has a nice clean taste!

V-Pro - just about done, should be ready in about 2 weeks. It's the first GOOD TASTING 100% Vegan protein made with 100% Genus Protein. Sup Facts on this is insane! 0 0 25g Protein tastes great

Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely.

EPIC - just finalizing will do a cool launch next week. EPIC is pretty cool **** and at RIPS urging we added in some agmatine. Doing some interesting research on agmatine that might change a few things about how it is used. Will have a contest next week.

PH17 and PH19 are always being refined and fine tuning. Added in more cyclodextrin to increase effects even more, plus improved taste.

Sorry for the
    Nice update!

17/19 got a better taste? (who cares the old stuff tasted fine) but damn the cyclodextrin to improve the effects?

LG is changing the game.

Ripper brought agmatine to EPIC huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Rip wouldnt leave me alone about it. Lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences

Protein:

Sorry for the
    Bring on that spray!
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

wait til you see what we are going to do next!!! i will be giveing eric alot of reach arounds to achive the next amazing thing... stay tuned peeps.
    LG is coming on strong this yr!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Noticed today on the PH-19 label it included octopamine 10mg & apocynin 50mg.

Why are these added to 19 verses 17?
    Is the half life on octopamine like 15 minutes?

Tried to research these two compounds but couldn't find info on them.... Any insight would be helpful.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Apocynin was first described by Oswald Schmiedeberg, a German pharmacologist, in 1883 and was first isolated from the root of Canadian hemp (Apocynum cannabinum). At the time, this plant was already used for its known effectiveness against edema and heart problems. In 1971, apocynin was also isolated from Picrorhiza kurroa, a small plant that grows at high altitudes in the western Himalayas. P. kurroa was used for ages as a treatment for liver and heart problems, jaundice, and asthma. In 1990, Simons et al. isolated apocynin to a pharmacologically useful level using an actively guided isolation procedure. Apocynin’s observed anti-inflammatory capabilities proved to be a result of its ability to selectively prevent the formation of free radicals, oxygen ions, and peroxides in the body. Apocynin has since been extensively studied to help determine its disease-fighting capabilities and applications

In vertebrates, octopamine replaces norepinephrine in sympathetic neurons with chronic use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors. It may be responsible for the common side effect of orthostatic hypotension with these agents, though there is also evidence that it is actually mediated by increased levels of N-acetylserotonin.

In mammals, octopamine may mobilize the release of fat from adipocytes (fat cells), which has led to its promotion on the internet as a slimming aid. However, the released fat is likely to be promptly taken up into other cells, and there is no evidence that octopamine facilitates weight loss. Octopamine may also increase blood pressure significantly when combined with other stimulants, as in some weight loss supplements. [13] [14]

Owing to lack of research, much is not known about octopamine or its role in humans
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    Apocynin was first described by Oswald Schmiedeberg, a German pharmacologist, in 1883 and was first isolated from the root of Canadian hemp (Apocynum cannabinum). At the time, this plant was already used for its known effectiveness against edema and heart problems. In 1971, apocynin was also isolated from Picrorhiza kurroa, a small plant that grows at high altitudes in the western Himalayas. P. kurroa was used for ages as a treatment for liver and heart problems, jaundice, and asthma. In 1990, Simons et al. isolated apocynin to a pharmacologically useful level using an actively guided isolation procedure. Apocynin's observed anti-inflammatory capabilities proved to be a result of its ability to selectively prevent the formation of free radicals, oxygen ions, and peroxides in the body. Apocynin has since been extensively studied to help determine its disease-fighting capabilities and applications

In vertebrates, octopamine replaces norepinephrine in sympathetic neurons with chronic use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors. It may be responsible for the common side effect of orthostatic hypotension with these agents, though there is also evidence that it is actually mediated by increased levels of N-acetylserotonin.

In mammals, octopamine may mobilize the release of fat from adipocytes (fat cells), which has led to its promotion on the internet as a slimming aid. However, the released fat is likely to be promptly taken up into other cells, and there is no evidence that octopamine facilitates weight loss. Octopamine may also increase blood pressure significantly when combined with other stimulants, as in some weight loss supplements. [13] [14]

Owing to lack of research, much is not known about octopamine or its role in humans
    Thx Rip.
    So a bit of a leaning additive in 19 too huh?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

well i am not the formulator.. but if had to guess its there to help keep the gains a little leaner. the thing about progestins is they seem to impart an anabolic effect system wide... so its really common to see gains in bodyfat levels too.. this is purely my experience with them and totally ancedoteal.. every time i used trenadrol (progestin based molucule) i gained mad weight.. but with it was a signifigant amount of BF as well.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

well i am not the formulator.. but if had to guess its there to help keep the gains a little leaner. the thing about progestins is they seem to impart an anabolic effect system wide... so its really common to see gains in bodyfat levels too.. this is purely my experience with them and totally ancedoteal.. every time i used trenadrol (progestin based molucule) i gained mad weight.. but with it was a signifigant amount of BF as well.
    Eh...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

well i can only tell you that something about using progestins make it possible to pack on body weight.. of course there are not any receptors in fat cells for the progestins to atach to.. so dont take my statement the wrong way.. but something happens during their use.. maybe it causes some extra insulin secretion or something similar like that wich makes it easier to get a little fat during their use.. wich when i think about it, it kinda makes some sence because they make you hella strong too! and its a well known fact that strength goes up when your a little fatter than normal..

look at powerlifters and their body types.. they seem a little chubby but typically are strong as hell!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

well i can only tell you that something about using progestins make it possible to pack on body weight.. of course there are not any receptors in fat cells for the progestins to atach to.. so dont take my statement the wrong way.. but something happens during their use.. maybe it causes some extra insulin secretion or something similar like that wich makes it easier to get a little fat during their use.. wich when i think about it, it kinda makes some sence because they make you hella strong too! and its a well known fact that strength goes up when your a little fatter than normal..

look at powerlifters and their body types.. they seem a little chubby but typically are strong as hell!
    I'm following ya.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    wait til you see what we are going to do next!!! i will be giveing eric alot of reach arounds to achive the next amazing thing... stay tuned peeps.
    LG is coming on strong this yr!
    Yay!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Am I correct in seeing that most, if not all, of the current LG PH lineup is being offered in spray form? I'm seeing some PH-17, PH-19, MMV3 offered as a liquid and a spray combo during my web travels...curious to hear about the difference (if any) in absorption rates between sublingual and topical applications.

Could be a great tag line to use: "Let LG penetrate your body"...or could be creepy!
    BOARD TYRANT
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I must have an EPIC without the agmatine then.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Am I correct in seeing that most, if not all, of the current LG PH lineup is being offered in spray form? I'm seeing some PH-17, PH-19, MMV3 offered as a liquid and a spray combo during my web travels...curious to hear about the difference (if any) in absorption rates between sublingual and topical applications.

Could be a great tag line to use: "Let LG penetrate your body"...or could be creepy!
    Bump for this and what is the profile on the sprays?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Yes you are correct.
    if anything it would be better absorption.
    I am pretty sure non or for topical use other then the fatburner. (GF likes this one btw)
    spray is for oral use like the GHenerate ect.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Someone said ph 17 requires a serm? Is this true?
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Someone said ph 17 requires a serm? Is this true?
    Responded to your pm earlier...
    OTC DAA product would work fine.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Yes you are correct.
    I am pretty sure non or for topical use other then the fatburner. (GF likes this one btw)
    Directions say to spray on body?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs

Yes you are correct.
    Thx bro
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

there are new topical sprays indeed. they are abosrbed redily through the skin and offer better absorbsion, increased conversion rates and sustained action (ie a better halflife).
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

there are new topical sprays indeed. they are abosrbed redily through the skin and offer better absorbsion, increased conversion rates and sustained action (ie a better halflife).
    That's awesome. I would love to run this. No yohimbe I hope
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for an update on Natadrol v2!!
    Last edited by R-Mac; 11-11-2012 at 12:44 PM.
  30. AEK
    Answers

When is this natadrol v2 coming out and what differences can we expect from the current natadrol !!
  31. Registered User
    Answers

There's a couple of us in line wanting to here this
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

EPIC now has agmatine and vaccum sealed shotglasses! you guys better get some before it sells out! order today!

EPIC
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  33. Registered User
    Answers

wheres the vegan protein at? its been over a month
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

we been stalled a little with the genus protien. the supplier we have to use (because of flavor) is out until the 1st of the yr. belive me man.. all our protiens are hinging on this shippment wich mean not even us rep can get it right now.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac
    Bump for an update on Natadrol v2!!
    Bump for update please!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Once there are updates on Natadrol V2 ill spill the beans on it asap guys! Soooooon!

#GrowTime
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Once there are updates on Natadrol V2 ill spill the beans on it asap guys! Soooooon!

#GrowTime
    Finally some enlightenment thanks for the heads up
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Did you guys ever do a version of EPIC with agmatine...???
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrDead
    Did you guys ever do a version of EPIC with agmatine...???
    That's the one they have now they redid the formula to add agmatine
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I had heard rumors that they were going to consider it... Just never heard if it came into being... Thanks for the heads up...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. LG's Updated Chocolate Lipotropic Protein!
    By babywifey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 01:59 PM
  3. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:57 PM
  4. T1pro/winny cycle update
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2002, 03:23 PM
  5. After Cycle update!
    By Rhinoman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5