LG Updates

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    84324
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    85.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LG Updates


    Ok, sorry guys, super busy, but I am going to update everyone on our new stuff:

    Protein:

    Lipotropic Protein will be replaced because the Genus and WPC 80 are not mixing. Now coming is Lipo-Isolate which replaces the WPC 80 with WPI 90%. Mixes WAY better and has a nice clean taste!

    V-Pro - just about done, should be ready in about 2 weeks. It's the first GOOD TASTING 100% Vegan protein made with 100% Genus Protein. Sup Facts on this is insane! 0 0 25g Protein tastes great

    Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely.

    Form-XT - 3,5-diene version of Form-X both in liquid and capsules.

    EPIC - just finalizing will do a cool launch next week. EPIC is pretty cool **** and at RIPS urging we added in some agmatine. Doing some interesting research on agmatine that might change a few things about how it is used. Will have a contest next week.

    PH17 and PH19 are always being refined and fine tuning. Added in more cyclodextrin to increase effects even more, plus improved taste.

    3,5,7 Spray - just finishing up the labels and will be out this week.

    That's about it for now...

    Sorry for the

  2. New Member
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    802
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

    Any update on the liquid vitamin ?
  3. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Really looking forward to natadrol. Maybe ursolic acid mixed in.

    And lipo protein is awesome.

    Just need to try Epic out And the new pro hormone line up.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Really looking forward to natadrol. Maybe ursolic acid mixed in.

    And lipo protein is awesome.

    Just need to try Epic out And the new pro hormone line up.
    I do have a promo going on for EPIC right now. Just sayin........ LOL!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  5. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    I do have a promo going on for EPIC right now. Just sayin........ LOL!
    Thanks Luke I'll check it out.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  6. New Member
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209772
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

    This is badA$$ u guys just re-did the whole line and some the down side of this u guys braking my bank account
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences
    Ok, sorry guys, super busy, but I am going to update everyone on our new stuff:

    Protein:

    Lipotropic Protein will be replaced because the Genus and WPC 80 are not mixing. Now coming is Lipo-Isolate which replaces the WPC 80 with WPI 90%. Mixes WAY better and has a nice clean taste!

    V-Pro - just about done, should be ready in about 2 weeks. It's the first GOOD TASTING 100% Vegan protein made with 100% Genus Protein. Sup Facts on this is insane! 0 0 25g Protein tastes great

    Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely.

    Form-XT - 3,5-diene version of Form-X both in liquid and capsules.

    EPIC - just finalizing will do a cool launch next week. EPIC is pretty cool **** and at RIPS urging we added in some agmatine. Doing some interesting research on agmatine that might change a few things about how it is used. Will have a contest next week.

    PH17 and PH19 are always being refined and fine tuning. Added in more cyclodextrin to increase effects even more, plus improved taste.

    3,5,7 Spray - just finishing up the labels and will be out this week.

    That's about it for now...

    Sorry for the
    Nice update!

    17/19 got a better taste? (who cares the old stuff tasted fine) but damn the cyclodextrin to improve the effects?

    LG is changing the game.

    Ripper brought agmatine to EPIC huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    84324
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    85.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Rip wouldnt leave me alone about it. Lol
  9. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,359
    Rep Power
    8821381
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences
    Ok, sorry guys, super busy, but I am going to update everyone on our new stuff:

    Protein:

    Lipotropic Protein will be replaced because the Genus and WPC 80 are not mixing. Now coming is Lipo-Isolate which replaces the WPC 80 with WPI 90%. Mixes WAY better and has a nice clean taste!

    V-Pro - just about done, should be ready in about 2 weeks. It's the first GOOD TASTING 100% Vegan protein made with 100% Genus Protein. Sup Facts on this is insane! 0 0 25g Protein tastes great

    Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely.

    Form-XT - 3,5-diene version of Form-X both in liquid and capsules.

    EPIC - just finalizing will do a cool launch next week. EPIC is pretty cool **** and at RIPS urging we added in some agmatine. Doing some interesting research on agmatine that might change a few things about how it is used. Will have a contest next week.

    PH17 and PH19 are always being refined and fine tuning. Added in more cyclodextrin to increase effects even more, plus improved taste.

    3,5,7 Spray - just finishing up the labels and will be out this week.

    That's about it for now...

    Sorry for the
    Bring on that spray!
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    1519325
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    76.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    wait til you see what we are going to do next!!! i will be giveing eric alot of reach arounds to achive the next amazing thing... stay tuned peeps.
    LG is coming on strong this yr!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Noticed today on the PH-19 label it included octopamine 10mg & apocynin 50mg.

    Why are these added to 19 verses 17?
    Is the half life on octopamine like 15 minutes?

    Tried to research these two compounds but couldn't find info on them.... Any insight would be helpful.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    1519325
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    76.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Apocynin was first described by Oswald Schmiedeberg, a German pharmacologist, in 1883 and was first isolated from the root of Canadian hemp (Apocynum cannabinum). At the time, this plant was already used for its known effectiveness against edema and heart problems. In 1971, apocynin was also isolated from Picrorhiza kurroa, a small plant that grows at high altitudes in the western Himalayas. P. kurroa was used for ages as a treatment for liver and heart problems, jaundice, and asthma. In 1990, Simons et al. isolated apocynin to a pharmacologically useful level using an actively guided isolation procedure. Apocynin’s observed anti-inflammatory capabilities proved to be a result of its ability to selectively prevent the formation of free radicals, oxygen ions, and peroxides in the body. Apocynin has since been extensively studied to help determine its disease-fighting capabilities and applications


    In vertebrates, octopamine replaces norepinephrine in sympathetic neurons with chronic use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors. It may be responsible for the common side effect of orthostatic hypotension with these agents, though there is also evidence that it is actually mediated by increased levels of N-acetylserotonin.

    In mammals, octopamine may mobilize the release of fat from adipocytes (fat cells), which has led to its promotion on the internet as a slimming aid. However, the released fat is likely to be promptly taken up into other cells, and there is no evidence that octopamine facilitates weight loss. Octopamine may also increase blood pressure significantly when combined with other stimulants, as in some weight loss supplements. [13] [14]

    Owing to lack of research, much is not known about octopamine or its role in humans
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    Apocynin was first described by Oswald Schmiedeberg, a German pharmacologist, in 1883 and was first isolated from the root of Canadian hemp (Apocynum cannabinum). At the time, this plant was already used for its known effectiveness against edema and heart problems. In 1971, apocynin was also isolated from Picrorhiza kurroa, a small plant that grows at high altitudes in the western Himalayas. P. kurroa was used for ages as a treatment for liver and heart problems, jaundice, and asthma. In 1990, Simons et al. isolated apocynin to a pharmacologically useful level using an actively guided isolation procedure. Apocynin's observed anti-inflammatory capabilities proved to be a result of its ability to selectively prevent the formation of free radicals, oxygen ions, and peroxides in the body. Apocynin has since been extensively studied to help determine its disease-fighting capabilities and applications

    In vertebrates, octopamine replaces norepinephrine in sympathetic neurons with chronic use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors. It may be responsible for the common side effect of orthostatic hypotension with these agents, though there is also evidence that it is actually mediated by increased levels of N-acetylserotonin.

    In mammals, octopamine may mobilize the release of fat from adipocytes (fat cells), which has led to its promotion on the internet as a slimming aid. However, the released fat is likely to be promptly taken up into other cells, and there is no evidence that octopamine facilitates weight loss. Octopamine may also increase blood pressure significantly when combined with other stimulants, as in some weight loss supplements. [13] [14]

    Owing to lack of research, much is not known about octopamine or its role in humans
    Thx Rip.
    So a bit of a leaning additive in 19 too huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    1519325
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    76.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    well i am not the formulator.. but if had to guess its there to help keep the gains a little leaner. the thing about progestins is they seem to impart an anabolic effect system wide... so its really common to see gains in bodyfat levels too.. this is purely my experience with them and totally ancedoteal.. every time i used trenadrol (progestin based molucule) i gained mad weight.. but with it was a signifigant amount of BF as well.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    well i am not the formulator.. but if had to guess its there to help keep the gains a little leaner. the thing about progestins is they seem to impart an anabolic effect system wide... so its really common to see gains in bodyfat levels too.. this is purely my experience with them and totally ancedoteal.. every time i used trenadrol (progestin based molucule) i gained mad weight.. but with it was a signifigant amount of BF as well.
    Eh...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    1519325
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    76.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    well i can only tell you that something about using progestins make it possible to pack on body weight.. of course there are not any receptors in fat cells for the progestins to atach to.. so dont take my statement the wrong way.. but something happens during their use.. maybe it causes some extra insulin secretion or something similar like that wich makes it easier to get a little fat during their use.. wich when i think about it, it kinda makes some sence because they make you hella strong too! and its a well known fact that strength goes up when your a little fatter than normal..

    look at powerlifters and their body types.. they seem a little chubby but typically are strong as hell!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    well i can only tell you that something about using progestins make it possible to pack on body weight.. of course there are not any receptors in fat cells for the progestins to atach to.. so dont take my statement the wrong way.. but something happens during their use.. maybe it causes some extra insulin secretion or something similar like that wich makes it easier to get a little fat during their use.. wich when i think about it, it kinda makes some sence because they make you hella strong too! and its a well known fact that strength goes up when your a little fatter than normal..

    look at powerlifters and their body types.. they seem a little chubby but typically are strong as hell!
    I'm following ya.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    74447
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    wait til you see what we are going to do next!!! i will be giveing eric alot of reach arounds to achive the next amazing thing... stay tuned peeps.
    LG is coming on strong this yr!
    Yay!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  19. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,359
    Rep Power
    8821381
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Am I correct in seeing that most, if not all, of the current LG PH lineup is being offered in spray form? I'm seeing some PH-17, PH-19, MMV3 offered as a liquid and a spray combo during my web travels...curious to hear about the difference (if any) in absorption rates between sublingual and topical applications.

    Could be a great tag line to use: "Let LG penetrate your body"...or could be creepy!
    BOARD TYRANT
  20. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I must have an EPIC without the agmatine then.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  21. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    994530
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Am I correct in seeing that most, if not all, of the current LG PH lineup is being offered in spray form? I'm seeing some PH-17, PH-19, MMV3 offered as a liquid and a spray combo during my web travels...curious to hear about the difference (if any) in absorption rates between sublingual and topical applications.

    Could be a great tag line to use: "Let LG penetrate your body"...or could be creepy!
    Bump for this and what is the profile on the sprays?
  22. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,081
    Rep Power
    323530
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Am I correct in seeing that most, if not all, of the current LG PH lineup is being offered in spray form? I'm seeing some PH-17, PH-19, MMV3 offered as a liquid and a spray combo during my web travels...curious to hear about the difference (if any) in absorption rates between sublingual and topical applications.

    Could be a great tag line to use: "Let LG penetrate your body"...or could be creepy!
    Yes you are correct.
    if anything it would be better absorption.
    I am pretty sure non or for topical use other then the fatburner. (GF likes this one btw)
    spray is for oral use like the GHenerate ect.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  23. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Someone said ph 17 requires a serm? Is this true?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Someone said ph 17 requires a serm? Is this true?
    Responded to your pm earlier...
    OTC DAA product would work fine.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    994530
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Yes you are correct.
    if anything it would be better absorption.
    I am pretty sure non or for topical use other then the fatburner. (GF likes this one btw)
    spray is for oral use like the GHenerate ect.
    Directions say to spray on body?
  26. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,359
    Rep Power
    8821381
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs

    Yes you are correct.
    if anything it would be better absorption.
    I am pretty sure non or for topical use other then the fatburner. (GF likes this one btw)
    spray is for oral use like the GHenerate ect.
    Thx bro
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    1519325
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    76.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    there are new topical sprays indeed. they are abosrbed redily through the skin and offer better absorbsion, increased conversion rates and sustained action (ie a better halflife).
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    there are new topical sprays indeed. they are abosrbed redily through the skin and offer better absorbsion, increased conversion rates and sustained action (ie a better halflife).
    That's awesome. I would love to run this. No yohimbe I hope
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  29. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    9771
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    59.47%

    Bump for an update on Natadrol v2!!
    Last edited by R-Mac; 11-11-2012 at 02:44 PM.
  30. New Member
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    802
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

    When is this natadrol v2 coming out and what differences can we expect from the current natadrol !!
  31. New Member
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209772
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

    There's a couple of us in line wanting to here this
  32. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    1519325
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    76.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    EPIC now has agmatine and vaccum sealed shotglasses! you guys better get some before it sells out! order today!

    EPIC
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  33. New Member
    Drakee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    4688
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    39.62%

    wheres the vegan protein at? its been over a month
  34. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    1519325
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    76.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    we been stalled a little with the genus protien. the supplier we have to use (because of flavor) is out until the 1st of the yr. belive me man.. all our protiens are hinging on this shippment wich mean not even us rep can get it right now.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  35. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    9771
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    59.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac
    Bump for an update on Natadrol v2!!
    Bump for update please!
  36. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    74447
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Once there are updates on Natadrol V2 ill spill the beans on it asap guys! Soooooon!

    #GrowTime
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  37. New Member
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209772
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Once there are updates on Natadrol V2 ill spill the beans on it asap guys! Soooooon!

    #GrowTime
    Finally some enlightenment thanks for the heads up
  38. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55308
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    17.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Did you guys ever do a version of EPIC with agmatine...???
  39. New Member
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209772
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead
    Did you guys ever do a version of EPIC with agmatine...???
    That's the one they have now they redid the formula to add agmatine
  40. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55308
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    17.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I had heard rumors that they were going to consider it... Just never heard if it came into being... Thanks for the heads up...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:17 PM
  2. LG's Updated Chocolate Lipotropic Protein!
    By babywifey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 03:59 PM
  3. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:57 PM
  4. T1pro/winny cycle update
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2002, 05:23 PM
  5. After Cycle update!
    By Rhinoman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in