New and Improved NATADROL

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing talk about a new and improved Natadrol. I have heard it will either be sold in larger quantities per bottler or that each cap will be stronger.

I just want some clarification on what exactly is going to be happening and more importantly, WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED???

Whatever it is, I am STOKED for the new Natadrol!

Thanks LG!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a thread about it somewhere. Basically I remember it being changed and a larger number of caps per bottle. Nothing concrete about what those changes would be though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the impression that things would be added to the formula.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish they'd sell a big 5 pounder of Natadrol like the stuff you'd see at Sam's Club. "Economy Sized"

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Myself like everyone else in this thread love natadrol. One of the best natty supps hands down.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
It will be dope it they came out with a new natabolic stack with the new formula

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be dope it they came out with a new natabolic stack with the new formula
$60 for that kit was insane. I love the product but hate talking about it because I want it all for myself!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
It's still 20 bucks a bottle not that bad it saw natadrol alone for 18 even better

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New Natadrol will be out in about 6 weeks. Basically the same formula which everyone loves just a little addition that I think will kick it up a bit and eliminate the need for PCT.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Wow that made my day I was never expecting to here the no pct we could runner it longer without issue ;-) and maybe during pct

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
New Natadrol will be out in about 6 weeks. Basically the same formula which everyone loves just a little addition that I think will kick it up a bit and eliminate the need for PCT.
Will there be a re-release sale? That would be really cool!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;5k0Ex55stmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0Ex55stmE[/video]

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Daa ;)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes please DAA !!!
Or maybe even psarm!!! That would be awesome! I remember when I first ran a log for LG and their natadrol stacked with methyl 1-D pSARM. The stack was insane. Killer combo.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
*** will no longer be carrying products with DAA in it so we wont likely be using it in our future formulas.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
*** will no longer be carrying products with DAA in it so we wont likely be using it in our future formulas.
Str8 bullshít.

1)Why is G stopping the sale of DAA?
2)Are they that big of a purchaser to you guys (LG) that you guys are stopping it because of that?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Str8 bullshít.

2)Are they that big of a purchaser to you guys (LG) that you guys are stopping it because of that?
TL patent maybe...

- Valdez

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In light of no daa. Then pSARM all the way baby. That was an awesome combo with nata and anadraulic state

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Str8 bullshít.

No worries brother. Daa can always be purchased separately. And I think lg has something better and more original anyways.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
No worries brother. Daa can always be purchased separately. And I think lg has something better and more original anyways.
yep and its dirt cheap in bulk too.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Will the new natadrol formula have the same anabolic/androgenic effect since it will be non suppressive

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Will the new natadrol formula have the same anabolic/androgenic effect since it will be non suppressive
Curious as well....

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Its been over 6 weeks.... Any new info on release date?

Im really excited for this! I cant wait much longer or my head will explode!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I was the same way but now I could wait I'm Black Friday broke :-(
Lol, I think there are quite a few of us that spent more than we should have on all of the sales! I know once the credit card statement comes my wife is gonna freak!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I hope there's a promo sale on this for the wait just tell ur girl
You should see how I plan on spoiling you for your birthday plan something out next year ur off the hook for more Black Friday deals

Zman8

Zman8

Awards
Any updates on this stuff? I'm about a week away from buying the natabolic stack but I don't want to miss out on the new natadrol!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Any updates on this stuff? I'm about a week away from buying the natabolic stack but I don't want to miss out on the new natadrol!
I think we're gonna keep waiting bro I remember hearing it was no more I ended up getting 3 bottles of natadrol to run 8,8,8,8,10,10 I think the OG natadrol will be better hands down

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I like the nata how it is myself. but it will be here soon, hold your horses! lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol 2.0? Is that what this thread is about? Hmmmmmmmmm......................... ;-)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me???? Surely you jest! Why would I tease about a product that so many are anticipating? Especially if it's going to be better than the original?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh well, perhaps you won't have to wait that much longer.
How much longer? I've been waiting for this for a long time. One of my fav natural anabolic.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much longer? I've been waiting for this for a long time. One of my fav natural anabolic.
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. If you're dead then you won't get to try it out! Where's the fun in that!?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. If you're dead then you won't get to try it out! Where's the fun in that!?
Iol. Ill take my chances.