LG Sciences Liquid Vitamin For Bodybuilders

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. LG Sciences Liquid Vitamin For Bodybuilders

Guys,

We are coming out with a NEW liquid vitamin made especially for bodybuilders. Already per serving it will have 200% of the RDA for Vitamins and Minerals...now what else should we add to it?

Thoughts so far on specific ingredients for bodybuilders:

Tocotreniols - hair regrowth, prostate health
    Glucosamine Sulphate - joint repair
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - increase androgen receptor sensitivity
    Extra ZMA - rolls eyes...Zinc and Magnesium are good for you...

Flavor is Orange Cream

2. CoQ10, Vitamin D3.

3. Vitamin V joking it already looks solid
    •   

4. I vote for Tocotreniols
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html

5. Vitamin D for sure and a good amount of toco's, LCLT would be interesting in it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    CoQ10, Vitamin D3.
    this is good^^.. how bout some cissuss and some chromium.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

7. sounds very interesting!

8. Toco, glucosamine and coq10
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

9. WOW! Very nice! If the Vitamins C and E are already in it along with zinc, I think adding in some beta carotene would be great. This combo is great for helping with eye health. So many of the bodybuilders use products that have sides that effect eye sight so why not address that issue.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

10. vit. k unless it's already a RDA

11. How about having this ready before i leave! ....

12. Sounds like an awesome idea guys. Orange Cream flavor has my interests piqued.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

13. Very awesome. I will be stocking up when it is released.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

14. Vit D3
    CoQ10
    Toco
    LCLT
    Ubiquinol
    Glucosamine Sulfate
    Chondroitin Sulfate
    Hyaluronic Acid

take out:
    Vit C

Thanks.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Vit D3
    CoQ10
    Toco
    LCLT
    Ubiquinol
    Glucosamine Sulfate
    Chondroitin Sulfate
    Hyaluronic Acid

take out:
    Vit C

Thanks.
    lysine for immune health.

16. toco, LCLT, vit-d 5000iu, Resveratrol, hyluronic Acid, glucosamine, cissus, CoQ10,
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

17. We will probably go with:

Extra Vit D
    Extra Vit C
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    Resveratrol
    LCLT

18. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    We will probably go with:

Extra Vit D
    Extra Vit C
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    Resveratrol
    LCLT
    looks good to me other than the vit C, seen some questionable studies on it as of late.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

19. PABA ?

20. If it's possible to extract some ketosterones from Cissus (in liquid form), then add that
    BOARD TYRANT

21. for me it would come down to the forms of vitamins and minerals used. This is why i don't take a multi - they all just toss cheap poorly absorbed forms of each ingredient into a kitchen sink formulation. Or they aren't properly dosed.

Let's see mineral amino acid chelates, methylcobalamin in mg, p5p, cholecalciferol, vitK2 as MK4, perhaps curcumin in a lipid carrier?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. Doubtful on the Cissus, but I can look into it.

23. Rhodiola Rosea or some other comparable adaptogen. Maybe Suma Root extract if it's not already on the FDA list; I know Assault had to be reformulated because of it.
    BOARD TYRANT

24. 1. Vitamin A-mixed carotenoids.
    2. Natural Vitamin E-d-alpha tocopherol, d-gamma tocopherol plus mixed tocotrienols
    3. Zinc Glycinate Chelate
    4. Magnesium Glycinate Chelate

Mineral Amino Acid Chelates

25. I tend to agree but we don't always get to set the standard on what kinds of vitamins are in there...

26. Def coq10 fishoils and red yeast rice

27. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    1. Vitamin A-mixed carotenoids.
    2. Natural Vitamin E-d-alpha tocopherol, d-gamma tocopherol plus mixed tocotrienols
    3. Zinc Glycinate Chelate
    4. Magnesium Glycinate Chelate

Mineral Amino Acid Chelates
    I like this. Add a nootropic and maybe aloe or Apple Cider Vinegar and WINNER!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

28. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    I tend to agree but we don't always get to set the standard on what kinds of vitamins are in there...
    this product is focused to people with "natural healthy" lifestyle right?

29. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    I tend to agree but we don't always get to set the standard on what kinds of vitamins are in there...
    Why not?

***NOW @ NP***

30. i will wager costs of raws/ flavor issues and counterproductive outcome of mixing ingredients.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

31. Vitamin K2-MK4

32. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i will wager costs of raws/ flavor issues and counterproductive outcome of mixing ingredients.
    I'd gladly pay more for a multi that's actually worth taking, rather than one that just tastes good.

***NOW @ NP***

33. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i will wager costs of raws/ flavor issues and counterproductive outcome of mixing ingredients.
    make a Multi-Vitamin - Mineral complex and done if they wish add digestive enzymes or Phytonutrient or whatever they wish to add is apart of the main title thread.

a good mineral chelates complex is a must for a bb crew or a healthy lifestyle IMO

34. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'd gladly pay more for a multi that's actually worth taking, rather than one that just tastes good.
    im in the same boat. however from a buisness stand point its much smarter to build a product alot of people will take versus just me and you buying an overpriced ****ty tasting powerhouse.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

35. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im in the same boat. however from a buisness stand point its much smarter to build a product alot of people will take versus just me and you buying an overpriced ****ty tasting powerhouse.
    Good to know that making effective, well-dosed, bioavailable products comes second to profit.

***NOW @ NP***

36. wish i could disagree. but it is what it is. nothing wrong with a good high quality product for the masses tho. not every company is willing to market to a couple hundered elite dudebros instead of millions of average joes.. you sound like your against capitolism? something wrong with profits?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

37. You just lost a long time (5+ years) customer. I'll give my money to someone else.

***NOW @ NP***

38. If u been a long time customer obviously u Been satisfied with there products don't let a little bit of honesty keep u away I I almost double does everything cuz it's affordable

39. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    If u been a long time customer obviously u Been satisfied with there products don't let a little bit of honesty keep u away I I almost double does everything cuz it's affordable
    I love the irony here.

***NOW @ NP***

40. Ripper is a board rep not the formulator so just take it down a notch.

We will use the best quality ingredients we can yet still be competitive. The top selling vitamin is Animal Pack, and good or bad they set the stage for price and ingredients. We have to work within constraints of business while still making a better product. I am looking at all markets though, and perhaps an ultra-high end is a good idea. This is why I ask!

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Science Liquid T-911 log
    By JeffJohnston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. LG Sciences SUB STERONE for sale or trade
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 11:30 PM
  3. LG Sciences is looking for freelance FITNESS WRITERS!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 02:18 PM
  4. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
  5. Benefit Of Glucosamine Liquid Vitamins For Arthritis
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 01:13 PM