"The New Lipotropic protein" recipe and review thread - AnabolicMinds.com

"The New Lipotropic protein" recipe and review thread

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

"The New Lipotropic protein" recipe and review thread

Name:  Lipo-protein.png
Views: 162
Size:  204.9 KB

Just wanted to send a out a thanks to LG Sciences for sending some protein to an old friend. For a longtime Lipotropic protein has been my choice protein powder, not justfor taste but for my ability to digest it. I have Celiac disease andto sum it up quickly, it means I am incapable of digesting glutens. With this disease I can be intolerant to otherthings, such as lactose. In total, I stay away from the following:

• Wheat
    • Oats
    • Barley
    • Rye
    • MSG (glutamic acid acts similar in the digestive tract as glutens)
    • Dairy

So in my journey, to stay free of these things, I've had to go through a lot of foods and protein powders to find what works. Lipotropic to this day, is the ONLY protein I can have without having side effects (that I have tried). This includes proteins that advertise gluten free too. The point of this thread will be to post recipes using protein powders. It doesn't have to be Lipotropic but if you post something good, I'll make it using Lipotropic and link it in the OP. I will post pictures, directions, and the nutritional facts on each recipe. Understand, most of these are snacks. These aren't meant for your post workout meal. It's something to have on days you need comfort food. For me this is daily lol.

So without furher hesitation, I'llstart it off with our first recipe, Brody Cake. Yes, that's right.It's called Brody Cake. Why? Because a friend of mine sent me avariation of this recipe a few years ago and his name is Jody. Youcan figure out the rest. The breakdown are as follows:

Name:  Brody-Cake.png
Views: 152
Size:  30.4 KB

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    2. Blend all of the ingredients except peanut butter, unless you want to.
    3. Pam the pan
    4. Pour contents in pan.
    5. Bake about 13 minutes. Every minute counts.

...and when done

Name:  Brody-cake-pic.png
Views: 154
Size:  200.5 KB

I later add the peanut butter to the top after I nook it in the microwave for a few seconds. It adds flavor and makes it less starchy. For tonight's recipe I used the White Chocolate flavor and I was VERY pleased with the taste. I'll admit, I expected just a regular chocolate flavor but they nailed the white chocolately goodness.

Please feel free to post your ownrecipes. I would love to try them and I'm sure others will want to. Discuss and enjoy!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    So without furher hesitation, I'llstart it off with our first recipe, Brody Cake. Yes, that's right.It's called Brody Cake. Why? Because a friend of mine sent me avariation of this recipe a few years ago and his name is Jody. Youcan figure out the rest.
    Jody thinks your space bar needs fixing. But seriously, those are some tasty looking treats you're baking, boss!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Time to whip out the dust buster.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im jelous.. i have a couple tubs on their way to my howse but these are spoken for by customers i promised a sample months back when we were toying with the V-pro ... hopefully they enjoy it.. i will order one for myself on my rep order. in your oppinion which is the better flavor?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im jelous.. i have a couple tubs on their way to my howse but these are spoken for by customers i promised a sample months back when we were toying with the V-pro ... hopefully they enjoy it.. i will order one for myself on my rep order. in your oppinion which is the better flavor?
    Funny you should say. I plan on doing the same with some of my protein, not all but some. I have clients who I need to send samples too. Regarding flavor, I have always been a huge fan of vanilla but right now I'm absolutely loving the white chocolate flavor.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Thank god Liptropic is back!
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Today I made some protein pudding. The ingredients are two scoops of Lipotropic. Today I used Vanilla. 2 tbs of Naturally More protein peanut butter, cinnamon, 3/4 cup Greek yogurt. Just mix it all together. Since Lipotropic is a little starchier, it can make this mixture a little too thick for my taste, so I add to two cap fulls of almond milk and it becomes much smoother.

The nutritional facts:

Name:  Protein-pudding.png
Views: 86
Size:  3.4 KB

Name:  Protein-pudding-pic.png
Views: 112
Size:  275.4 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. The new "where you can get free samples" thread
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:00 PM