CURRENT LG SCIENCES REPS HERE

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Title says it all! Must of the reps for LG are known around the forum. This is just a quick reference for anyone that wants to get a hold of a rep for whatever reason.

Blergs
xR1pp3Rx
anabolicinsdr
lukehayd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here to help with any questions about LG products.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Here to help! Been on everything from mmv1 to testren.

Great products from great brand.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
He can edit the OP with a list whenever I guess lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
woot woot

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He can edit the OP with a list whenever I guess lol.
Lol! Yeah that was the idea. Was gonna send y'all a PM about it but things came up and didn't. :-( Also wanted y'all to post in here so they could also put a face/avi to the name.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Understandable. It's easy to get busy between working out and real job. Sometimes the forum gets second place.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always loved LG...years and years back when I first started I got a "lg science supplement expert" shirt from your website and I have it still and wear it time to time but when I first got it I honestly thought I was the absolute **** lol I'll post up a pic of it tomorrow for those who have no idea what I'm talking about

zacrose14

zacrose14

Awards
Lol! Yeah that was the idea. Was gonna send y'all a PM about it but things came up and didn't. :-( Also wanted y'all to post in here so they could also put a face/avi to the name.
Lol no worries. I was just curious. Awesome idea though. Will make it easier for everyone to find reps :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have officially resigned as a LG rep.....stay tuned for more changes on my end...:trink26:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Must resist the urge to post...the pic...of...DiabeticLiftr posing like a GQ cover-boy...Haha, good stuff here!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a question: why is Natadrol so awesome? I love it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Must resist the urge to post...the pic...of...DiabeticLiftr posing like a GQ cover-boy...Haha, good stuff here!
i printed some copies if you so desire

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Post it, Im not scurred lol.

Im not saying Im just saying.....a little of me goes into all the products ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Post it, Im not scurred lol.

Im not saying Im just saying.....a little of me goes into all the products ;)
Haha I'll do it eventually :p it's in a thread of mine anyway! And I'm pretty sure I got a backup somewhere too haha, How've you been bud?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Haha I'll do it eventually :p it's in a thread of mine anyway! And I'm pretty sure I got a backup somewhere too haha, How've you been bud?
Meh, jobless and out of college. Not too bad lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
:blink: you do know there's strip clubs right? You know...Magic Mike style :D!
I didnt see Magic Mike lol. Though I may considerate that if I dont get a nice job or into grad/med school.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the SLIN product?
its truely time for LG to bring a hard core GDA to the table. slin wasnt bad... just was old skoo and i could throw it together with stuf in the spice cabinet. we need some next gen stuff to really make an entry into this market.. people are starting to use these products much more frequently now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
its truely time for LG to bring a hard core GDA to the table. slin wasnt bad... just was old skoo and i could throw it together with stuf in the spice cabinet. we need some next gen stuff to really make an entry into this market.. people are starting to use these products much more frequently now.
Exactly.
Staple for me.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
LG have anything in the works for myostatin inhibitor?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we already offer ursolix/>? its not perfect but its said to have some myo inhibition capabilities. ive found it to be a decent recomp tool ...
@ around 12 bucks a bottle it doesn cost an arm and a leg to test it out for your self.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all! Must of the reps for LG are known around the forum. This is just a quick reference for anyone that wants to get a hold of a rep for whatever reason.

xR1pp3Rx
anabolicinsdr
lukehayd
UMMMM I have been a rep here for LG longer then all these guys... I feel left out... I was away last month but.... lol no worries ADD ME TO LIST! >:-( :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UMMMM I have been a rep here for LG longer then all these guys... I feel left out... I was away last month but.... lol no worries ADD ME TO LIST! >:-( :)
DONE! I hadn't seen you around lately so I wasn't sure. At the top of the list bud!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey guys... im missing some one...i need you all to check your emails if you are not awared as of yet, the sooner you get back to me the faster we can get things sorted.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DONE! I hadn't seen you around lately so I wasn't sure. At the top of the list bud!
HA no worries! :)
Thanks

I went away for a couple weeks but sadly lost a family member (grandmother of 12 kids), also after that and kinda took another few (skipped on one month of sups)
still busy but now im here atleast and can start posting more again :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
hey guys... im missing some one...i need you all to check your emails if you are not awared as of yet, the sooner you get back to me the faster we can get things sorted.
after she left and i sent email weeks ago.... and sent another days ago for rep stuff... still no word back. send to main LG email. ill PM you

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey blergs... i sent u a pm but you need to let me know if we owe you back stock mmmmm k? thanx

ripster