MMv3 half-time ? - AnabolicMinds.com

MMv3 half-time ?

1. New Member

MMv3 half-time ?

Hi,

I was aware that MMv3 is basically dht when I bought it nevertheless I thought to give it a try. Anyway I've been suffering mpb and seems that being as short time as 2 days on mmv3 taking 4 pills a day makes my scalp ichy and seems causing falling hairs. Due to that I was thinking how long it would take mmv3 to disappear from my system ? I was going to run 6 week cycle but because of my unfortunate luck I will do only 4 weeks but not yet.

I also have a couple bottles of M1D Black and hopefully it shouldn't be as strong as mmv3 to convert to the dht ?
    Thank you.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im not sure that after 2 days of use that its the MMv3 making your hair fall out. As for how long it lasts, after a week you should be back to normal.
  3. New Member

Thank you for a quick response. Yeah I'm not sure either, it's just that I've been on finasteride 5.5 months now and I've had nice results so I haven't even gave any attention about my hair count. Anyway I just felt about 1.5hrs after taking the mmv3 that kind of itching on my scalp what I felt when I realized I'm balding a bit what was around 7 months ago. After that I did some research and found a guy on these forums asking about same thing, mostly mmv3 /dht. I did send him a pm asking about how his cycle was and so on. Got basically answer that he did felt itching also but didn't loose any hairs and he even did two cycles. I can postpone my cycle by two weeks. So I'll just wait what will happen and probably just run 4 week mmv3+m1d-black cycle without caring about the itch and hopefully if any hair loss occur I can reverse it with finasteride and minoxidil because those have done miracles to my hair already.

Btw since I took mmv3 only for 2 days I guess there isn't any reason for ptc products and I will be running cycle and ptc anyway in the near future.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah its fine you dont need to run a pct for that short of a time, but yeah take a break from it and come back to it and give it another go around.
  5. New Member

I'm quite sure that four tabs gave too much dht or something. Now I've had 2 days off and my scalp feels quite normal I would say. Anyway I thought that I will start taking M1D Black on next week what should inhibit dht a bit. I will run it 4/8/8/8/8 so should I try to start mmv3 during first week only 2 tabs a day to see what happens and then increase the dose if I can handle it. Last but not least is there even idea to take only 2 mmv3 caps or will the amount be so small that it's in vain ?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

You can reduce the amount to w/e you feel is giving you results, but 4 is the recommended dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protomax half-life / detection time Q
    By ChuChuTrick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 12:35 AM
  2. My MMV3 log
    By KeyHAWK in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:01 PM
  3. MMv3 Log..
    By BeBig in forum LG Sciences