5aohp and m1D

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
They have a good deal going on right now at nutra. What would be the benefit of running the two together?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lean mass gains.....depending on your goals and diet

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put 6lbs on with this stack with some fat gain. It's pretty solid in my opinion but you'll def want to run each product at 8ml/8 caps per day. Brought my deadlift up 20lbs!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
best results will be seen with another bottle of each...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would link you to my log but it got deleted for being in the wrong section. :p lesson learned

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
That is what I figured. I have a pretty clean diet so that shouldn't be a problem. Very interested in the 5aohp.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Any noticeable suppression? SERM required or would some DAA do the trick?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any noticeable suppression? SERM required or would some DAA do the trick?
Sure DAA would do the trick. Could try FormX.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup, otc pct is more than enough

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a great stack

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
It would be a great combination, though as stated a pct would be necessary.

mike_LG

Awards
the deal is no longer on the home page but the sale is still going on under Taurus

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
running this 8ml/8caps for 4 weeks would formadrol alone be enough? i have 2 bottles was thinking adding some of the new t911 liquid and maybe some daa and running those for 8 weeks for pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
running this 8ml/8caps for 4 weeks would formadrol alone be enough? i have 2 bottles was thinking adding some of the new t911 liquid and maybe some daa and running those for 8 weeks for pct
what are your goals? 8 weeks of pct is over kill for the 4 week run. i would use forma solo and save the daa and t911 for a future run

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
lean mass maybe 4-6 lbs while staying at 9-11% bf.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
id stick with my above recommendation.....how much t911 and daa do you have

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
none but i like the sale thats going on right now on t911 so was gonna grab a few

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
have bulk daa have ai and 2 bottles intimidate

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thats a good natty run

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
edit bulk daa from ai

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
thats what ive been debating wether or not to make pct a nice natty run

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it honestly wont hurt, that stack wont be suppressive, it would just be a 12 week run

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ya the only reason i can think of to not to it is just the thought of being off everything for 12 weeks when im done.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ya the only reason i can think of to not to it is just the thought of being off everything for 12 weeks when im done.
not necessarily, its not very suppressive and with a basic 4 week pct it would really be a 8 week "off" time, when you say off everything what do you mean, off hormones?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
anything horomone related. where i live there is no where to get bloodwork done id have to fly to anchorage so i try to give myself plenty of off time just to be safe.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
read through the latter posts as well, but this is a good plan and as far as the daa goes, thats what the formadrol is. Run the 4 weeks 8ml/8 caps and then 2 weeks of the t911 and formadrol. After that, take a month off of hormonal things, but daa can still be taken as far as i know. Enjoy the intimidate if you do actually have that, thought i wouldnt go two bottles back to back.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
read through the latter posts as well, but this is a good plan and as far as the daa goes, thats what the formadrol is. Run the 4 weeks 8ml/8 caps and then 2 weeks of the t911 and formadrol. After that, take a month off of hormonal things, but daa can still be taken as far as i know. Enjoy the intimidate if you do actually have that, thought i wouldnt go two bottles back to back.
that sounds like a good plan this way i can save my other bottles of formadrol and intimidate for something later on