Followed up with a pct of formadrol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks solid. What will the NataDrol dosing be?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would dose nata 6 caps in divided doses for the first week then 8-10 caps in divided doses until bottles run out

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would dose nata 6 caps in divided doses for the first week then 8-10 caps in divided doses until bottles run out
This^^^ last doses of mine today. Did exactly this protocol. Hardened me up nicely, very happy with my results.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've said it before and I'll say it again; Natadrol > Anabeta. Twice the results for half the price per bottle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've said it before and I'll say it again; Natadrol > Anabeta. Twice the results for half the price per bottle.
as mentioned above we appreciate the positive feedback....

venomous812

Awards
I ran natadrol a while back and Im considering running it with anabeta. Any thoughts on combining these 2 products?

My notes on natadrol: Would seem very hard to run with it on a calorie deficit...i would think near impossible. I nearly ate my refrigerator ...ridiculous hunger all the time. Felt aggression and incredible recovery as well. I gained about 11 pounds on it and leaned out as well. Muscle fullness was same as mild Ph like 1-andro. I ran it at 9 caps/ day -- 2 bottles.

Sides:
--I did get some shutdown on it. Boys were half normal size. Seemed similar to shutdown I got 1-andro from finaflex.
--Slight tingling sensation during urination ...not painful. Water intake was increased. Added saw palmeto. over all-- not an issue.

I ran 2 natty test boosters and forma for pct.

I might be a hyper-responder considering I got these effects

Anyone run anabeta with natadrol for the win?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have run Anabeta and the hunger was crazy on it. Recomped nicely from it too. I could see both of them doing very well together. Stock up the frig though!