see the boldHello, I am a 31 year old male from northern cali. Been lifting for about 4 years decided to finally start a stack so after researching I feel like I made the safest decision by going with th Trifecta stack. I have NEVER done a PH before so I am very excited. I went and had some blood work done last week, kidneys are fine, liver is good , bad cholesterol is low but unfortunetly so is my good cholesterol but only a bit . So i will be taking supplements and whatnot to raise my good levels up. I did not buy the stack i bought each bottle individual so i have 135 caps of M1-D,MMv3, and 90 caps of Formadrol extreme. I have looked every where for logs on how and when to take but I would like some advice from you users if you could.
1. How and when should i be taking my stack?
I recommend you buy another bottle, the blaak series is more potent. As for taking it, take it was breakfast and dinner, split you doses in half
2. When should i bump up dposage?
run your start dose for one week, then up it during the second
3. Do you think the PCT Formadrol Extreme is enough?
yes, its more than enough
4. Do i need additional estrogen blockers, i believe that is called a SERM?
no, youll be fine
5. Should i be aggressively trying to raise my good cholesterol levels?
doesnt really matter
6. Should i be taking some form of liver support?
again no, youll be fine
Any help would be greatly appriciated :] Thank you guys and wish me luck!!