- 04-15-2012, 07:45 PM
I am looking to add some mass and gain muscle without going to a harmful compound. I have not tried any LG products in the past but I was going to give some of it a shot to see what they can do for me.
I was just wondering what everyone felt was the best product to put on muscle and the dosage (if different than the label)? I was also wondering what the best stack would be if I was looking to add more than one product?
Reps, please chime (that is why I am in this section).
Thanks in advance...
- 04-15-2012, 08:14 PM
- 04-15-2012, 08:18 PM
I am 25.
Been lifting since high school but got super intense/strict/dedicated about two years ago.
04-15-2012, 08:31 PM
i ran m1d black for 4 weeks with decent results, used formx for pct then switched to licogenix...
LG Sciences forum representative
04-15-2012, 08:41 PM
04-24-2012, 01:48 AM
hvatech has a solid log in his sig if you want to take a look. It depends on what you are looking for as to what to tell you that you may like. natadrol is non hormonal and shows great results, while M1D black is a mild PH. Before you choose anything, make sure youve got your diet in check.
04-29-2012, 02:06 PM
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
04-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cg123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-09-2012, 09:14 AM
- By ISU152 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-17-2012, 02:32 AM
- By BoSox 04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2010, 08:30 PM
- By BoSox 04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:03 AM
- By ninjarider45 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 10-10-2009, 02:20 AM