Natadrol-mmv3 log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0

    Natadrol-mmv3 log


    I have 2 bottles of nata, 1mmv3
    Pct will be erase pro in which I have never used and DAA. I may add another nata if it starts going to fast.

    I'm doing 6 a day for first week
    Then 8 a day for the remainder along w/4 a day of the mmv3.
    The goal of this will be to lean out and hopefully gain alil strength.

    I plan to do 3 days on 1 day off of weight training.
    I will also be doing some kind of hiit cardio, either after training or later in the day.

    I'm claiming war on fat and Pr's

  2. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Squats to 5 rep max 425lbs
    dropped weight 10 reps 315lbs
    Dropped weight 12 reps 275lbs
    Dropped weight 20 reps to fail 225lbs
    Straight leg deads 2sets 225lbs
    Leg extensions 2x15 180lbs
    Light weight leg curls 2x15 121lbs
    Standing calve raises using different stances 2x20 250lbs
    About 1min rest in between sets
    No abs today I thought I was going to puke.
  3. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    My mood feels good real calm...relaxed
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Gettinpumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    632
    Answers
    0


    I'll be following along, I just picked up some mmv3 and will also be dosing 4 a day along with 8 Natadrol.
  5. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    I'll be following along, I just picked up some mmv3 and will also be dosing 4 a day along with 8 Natadrol.
    Well alright then! Any one else wanna ride this one out.
  6. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Before I go any further I'd like to say thank you to Lord Jesus Christ, who gave his life so that I/ANYONE may have eternal life. We are so undeserving and yet he still loves us!
    I'm very greatfull for that.

    Now I'm ready to smash some weight....tomorrow!
  7. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    Before I go any further I'd like to say thank you to Lord Jesus Christ, who gave his life so that I/ANYONE may have eternal life. We are so undeserving and yet he still loves us!
    I'm very greatfull for that.

    Now I'm ready to smash some weight....tomorrow!

    AMEN.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  8. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    Looks good man, what is your diet looking like for this?

    subbed!
  9. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    Looks good man, what is your diet looking like for this?

    subbed!
    I'm doing carb waves which seems to have been working for fat loss, belly is getting flatter. Il also keep my protein count up for recovery and muscle gains. I'm getting almost all my carbs in before noon too, and I eat very low carbs on non workout days. I'll get some numbers down here today.

    Now it's time for some action! Chest shoulder triceps!
  10. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Today was great
    Flat bench 275x4-245x5x4
    Incline dbell press 85x8x2
    Seated dbell shoulder press 65x10-12x2
    Dbell side raises 40x10x2
    Rear delt mach. 18x15 20x12
    Roll backs 40x10 45x8
    Elbows out tri extentions 40x12x2
    Weighted dips 50x8x2
    5min abs
  11. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig
    Today was great
    Flat bench 275x4-245x5x4
    Incline dbell press 85x8x2
    Seated dbell shoulder press 65x10-12x2
    Dbell side raises 40x10x2
    Rear delt mach. 18x15 20x12
    Roll backs 40x10 45x8
    Elbows out tri extentions 40x12x2
    Weighted dips 50x8x2
    5min abs
    I'm going to change it up for my next chest day. I think I needed to do some more sets. The only constant is change.
  12. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    looks good man, good luck
  13. Registered User
    Gettinpumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    632
    Answers
    0


    Have you noticed any nauseated feelings or stomach discomfort when taking mmv3? I started the mmv3 today and noticed this after dosing. It was on an empty stomach and lasted about 20 minutes.
  14. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    Have you noticed any nauseated feelings or stomach discomfort when taking mmv3? I started the mmv3 today and noticed this after dosing. It was on an empty stomach and lasted about 20 minutes.
    Yeah I have. Yesterday I didn't eat for a few hrs and then I laid down for a minute and I just started feeling sick. I drank some water and ate a protein bar and after a while it went away. I can't say for sure what caused it, because at that point it had been awhile since I took anything. The issue iv notice is my sleep. I'm sleeping very light the past few nights. Are you drinking enough water? At that point of the day my water ingestion was low.
  15. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Didn't get enough sleep last night, and I'm thinking about changing my spit or alternating squats and dead lifts. My legs are still sore from Fridays squat day. Also close to the end of my workout I start to fell sick, I'm thinking I need to start eating before I workout.
    10min walk
    Dead lift 405x2-365x5x4
    Pull ups 8x2
    1arm row 100x12x2
    I bar Pull downs 198x5x3
    Preacher curls 88x10x2
    Hammer curls 45x7-40x12x2
    5min abs
  16. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    great lifts man, the mmv3 does give people some discomfort. it can usually be subsided by eating while taking it.....the flavor doesnt really help either
  17. Registered User
    Gettinpumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    632
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    Yeah I have. Yesterday I didn't eat for a few hrs and then I laid down for a minute and I just started feeling sick. I drank some water and ate a protein bar and after a while it went away. I can't say for sure what caused it, because at that point it had been awhile since I took anything. The issue iv notice is my sleep. I'm sleeping very light the past few nights. Are you drinking enough water? At that point of the day my water ingestion was low.
    My water intake has been over a gallon a day, I'll try drinking some water right before I take the mmv3 along with some food. Haven't noticed any issues yet with sleep.
  18. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    great lifts man, the mmv3 does give people some discomfort. it can usually be subsided by eating while taking it.....the flavor doesnt really help either
    Thanks bro, my lifts have went down with my calorie intake. Answer (more protein)! Thanks resurrection day for the bountiful boiled eggs I have now.
    tomorrow will be cardio which I hate no wait... I love...Love/hate.

    I have to remember the war on fat is upon us. On this quest of ridiculous awesomeness,and flat stomachs is at hand. we must choose to fight!
    Lol...
  19. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    Thanks bro, my lifts have went down with my calorie intake. Answer (more protein)! Thanks resurrection day for the bountiful boiled eggs I have now.
    tomorrow will be cardio which I hate no wait... I love...Love/hate.

    I have to remember the war on fat is upon us. On this quest of ridiculous awesomeness,and flat stomachs is at hand. we must choose to fight!
    Lol...
    i feel like epic music should have been playing while i read that last part lol
  20. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Yesterday was good, I ate great and jog/walked. I didn't workout this am but plan on going this evening. I'm down to 211.5lbs as of yesterday. I love it when my plans workout!
    Now to devise my world domination plan!
  21. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Ok today will be squats, can't wait.
    I'm rethinking my spit, but I'll see how the soreness will be like this wk first.
  22. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    I was also thinking about doing 5 mmv3 a day when I bump up natadrol.
  23. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    10min on cycle
    Warm up to 405lbs
    Squat wide foot stance 405x5x4- 405x8
    dropped weight close stance 225x10x3
    Straight leg deads 225x5- 275x5x2
    Leg ext. 225lbs of plates x10x3
    seated calve raises 135x20x2
    Standing calve raises 250x30x2
    10min abs
    Body weight after gym 212.5lbs
  24. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    5min on cycle
    Warm up to 245
    Incline 245x5x3 - 225x5x2
    Decline 225x5x3
    Seated dbell press 70x9- 70x7
    Bent over rear shoulder raises 50x12x2
    Skull crushers 70lbs+ez curl bar,x10 x8x2
    Weighted dips 50x6x3
    Behind head tri press 80x6x3
    Rope press down burn outs 75-50-30
    Mach. Flys 176-121-99

    I had to rush the last half, I was running out of time.
  25. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    I was also thinking about doing 5 mmv3 a day when I bump up natadrol.
    its isnt necc to up the mmv3, but if you want to try it, youll need another bottle or youll run out!
  26. Registered User
    Gettinpumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    632
    Answers
    0


    Strong squats
  27. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    Strong squats
    Thanks bro!
  28. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    I regretfully wired my back and biceps today.
    I didn't get enough sleep and my legs were still sore so dead lifts were a fail.
    The rest was ok I got good and pumped.
    I will take the extra day for now on.
  29. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    its isnt necc to up the mmv3, but if you want to try it, youll need another bottle or youll run out!
    Agreed
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  30. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    I did legs and Dlifts Saturday.
    I took Sunday and Monday off
    Today chest shoulder triceps
    Flat warm up to 275x5 265x3 245x5x3
    Decline 245x3 225x6
    Dbell shoulder press 80x6x2
    Side raises 45x10x2 +25x10
    Rear delt raises 60x12x2
    Skull crushers 90lbs on ez bar. 90x10x2
    Weighted dips 60x6x2
    Behind head tri press 85x6x2
    Machine fly 156x20x2
    Felt great
  31. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    How are things coming along man?
  32. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Good good.
    Dead lifts warmed upto 385x4 365x5x4
    So that's good. Iv thinned out.
    My diet slipped last weekend.
    I started my second bottle of natadrol.
  33. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    Everyone needs a cheat day/days sometime
  34. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Squatted 425 x5x5 new pr!
  35. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    Nice man!
  36. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    thinking about two different cycle options:
    1) 2 bottles Natadrol for 4 weeks, followed by a PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
    or
    2)1 bottle Natadrol for 2 weeks, then 1 bottle MMV3 for 27 days, follwed by PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
    which do you reccomend?
    trying to gain streangth and size, also is MMV3 a full strength PH versus Natadrol which is like a "mild" PH? thanks
  37. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    thinking about two different cycle options:
    1) 2 bottles Natadrol for 4 weeks, followed by a PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
    or
    2)1 bottle Natadrol for 2 weeks, then 1 bottle MMV3 for 27 days, follwed by PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
    which do you reccomend?
    trying to gain streangth and size, also is MMV3 a full strength PH versus Natadrol which is like a "mild" PH? thanks
    The first option is the best choice, you wont see much effect from one bottle of natadrol (which isnt a PH, like M1D).
  38. Registered User
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    I think you give m1d and mmv3 a try if your going to stick with LG, but I get another bottle to raise the dose. I'm almost done with 2 natadrol and mmv3 iv thinned out alil my muscle are fuller. No big strength gains but my main goal was to burn fat. I think my next mass and strength will be some hella. I'm not downin LG it's a great lil kick starter. I would suggest getting DAA to go with your pct.
  39. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    that is the general purpose of mmv3 is to get the cuts. as he said youd need another bottle to increase the strength.
  40. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    Great work man! keep it up! T-911 is also nice for a kick on power.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natadrol and mmv3
    By DreamBig in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 01:24 AM
  2. Natadrol + M1D or MMV3
    By NattyT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:48 AM
  3. Natadrol + M1D or MMV3
    By NattyT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. 6 week Natadrol/MMv3 run!
    By Killerkanadia in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 07:57 PM
  5. Started Natadrol and MMv3
    By Killerkanadia in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in