Email from LG

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Email from LG

I got a promotional email from LG Sciences saying -"Limited Time Only! Get a Free LG Sciences Form-X". The funny thing is it linked me to site where it was buy T911 and get free Form-X and it was out of stock. I clicked on it when I received the email. It wasn't like I got the email when my email application was closed. I actually saw the email arrive and clicked on it. Just kind of funny when they send out an email promoting something that isn't even in stock. Who knows?. I might have even ordered it if it was in stock but now...I don't think so. Irritating is all.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That's........ weird. I got an email like that a couple weeks ago, and the products were in stock. If you just received that particular e-mail it may have been an error and delayed. Hence the reason it's bugged/no longer in stock.

I apologize for that, i know how irritating that is. Iirc there are a couple places that do have BOGO with FormX currently stocked.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:30 PM
  2. FLA Email
    By OCCFan023 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 06:44 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:22 AM