Anyone use I-GH-1 ?

1. Anyone use I-GH-1 ?

Why doesnt this product get pimped more?

Per the ingredients, it matches up well w/many of the other GH releasing supps

Only reason I even found it was I was nosing around on Netritions web site for GH-releasers
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. I used a bottle with ghenerate and it was a good combo for sleep in my opinion. I can't really comment on the effects stand alone since I have only taken it with ghenerate. I noticed better sleep with it than with just ghenerate alone.
    •   

3. It's so tough, in my opinion, to get people on the natural GH train. Arguably most OTC oral GH boosters are really only worth what they provide in deeper sleep/recover/possible strength increase. If you can find them for a good price, go for it. But if too expensive, people will typically spend money elsewhere.

I've used I-GH-1 sporadically, which isn't good. You really need to take it for a couple months to notice the benefits. I did notice better sleep, which for me was amazing. I felt better and more refreshed each morning.

4. Thanks peeps
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7