Anadraulic State Availability

  1. Anadraulic State Availability


    Is Anadraulic State still in production? I saw it on the promo section so there must be reaon to promote the product. B ut I've also heard that all LG powders have been discontinued.

    If it has been discontinued I need to stock up!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over




  2. We have a few left in the warehouse, but it's no longer being produced. We've stopped production on all powdered products. There are sites around that do have it, but i don't keep track of them haha. I'm sure NutraPlanet has some stocked.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    We have a few left in the warehouse, but it's no longer being produced. We've stopped production on all powdered products. There are sites around that do have it, but i don't keep track of them haha. I'm sure NutraPlanet has some stocked.
    May I ask why you're discontinuing powders? I thought ASGT was a great pre workout; one of the better products LG came out with IMO
    •   
       


  4. AFAIK all powders EXCEPT ASGT are disco'd. And of course V-PRO is coming soon

    The market is already so saturated with powders like BCAAs, pump products, etc. LG does legal hormonals best and so that is the focus of our line.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  5. Yeah for Anadraulic State!!!!

    What is V-Pro? I am out of the loop
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  6. Well i guess i didn't get the memo on ASGT still being in production, or i mis-read the memo

    As far as V-Pro is concerned we should have a legitimate write up coming soon.

  7. I like the looks of their PEA protein.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I like the looks of their PEA protein.
    It tasted horrid though lol. But I don't think they are making it anymore eh? Being powdered and all.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. I ment their V-Pro thats coming out the new protein.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I ment their V-Pro thats coming out the new protein.
    ahh, cool
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Yes, the lipo tastes....well anyway V-pro is coming soon and the taste is the thing being worked on now so stay tuned.


  12. Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  13. All of you guys hating on the flavor of Lipotropic have never had Lipotropic brownies. A little Lipotropic, egg, oats, splenda all microwaved into a square of fluffy goodness...oh yeah.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    All of you guys hating on the flavor of Lipotropic have never had Lipotropic brownies. A little Lipotropic, egg, oats, splenda all microwaved into a square of fluffy goodness...oh yeah.
    I tried it all when I was an LG Rep, so did a lot of the ones that were on the team with me, it was marginal at best. The vanilla was ok, the rest were disgusting, even after it was re-flavored. I am happy there is a new one but GEMA protein doesn't taste good, no matter what you do to it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I tried it all when I was an LG Rep, so did a lot of the ones that were on the team with me, it was marginal at best. The vanilla was ok, the rest were disgusting, even after it was re-flavored. I am happy there is a new one but GEMA protein doesn't taste good, no matter what you do to it.
    perhaps it was because I doused it in splenda, or perhaps I just eat too many plain chicken breasts lol.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    perhaps it was because I doused it in splenda, or perhaps I just eat too many plain chicken breasts lol.
    Tisk tisk, plain chicken breast! Even when dieting you can throw on some salt free Mrs. Dash . I used to add splenda to the brownies, only way there were good. That was the one thing I actually thought tasted pretty good but I got sick of it. Six months of the same protein was not something I relished. If the new one is good I will surely give it a shot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  17. I enjoyed the Vanilla LipoT...and suprisingly, thought the Choc was one of the better choc proteins I've had...PB choc was ok...When is the ETA of this new V-Pro? Hmmmm?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  18. up in the air, getting the taste right and then BOOM

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    up in the air, getting the taste right and then BOOM
    Negged for vagaries & generalities


    haha, j/k...but flavor n release it already
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  20. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Is Anadraulic State still in production? I saw it on the promo section so there must be reaon to promote the product. B ut I've also heard that all LG powders have been discontinued.

    If it has been discontinued I need to stock up!!!
    ASGT is still in production.
    theres always products being promoated, no worries! :-)

    but yes some of our powderd products have been discontinued.
    just look on the LG web site, if its listed we still sell it ;-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    AFAIK all powders EXCEPT ASGT are disco'd. And of course V-PRO is coming soon

    The market is already so saturated with powders like BCAAs, pump products, etc. LG does legal hormonals best and so that is the focus of our line.
    well put! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    looks great!
    hope it tastes good though. pea protein can be iffy on the taste.
    cant wait to try it out.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  23. Really looking forward to this one. I liked the lipo protein it wasn't that bad.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  24. Pea protein is hard enough to flavor properly, not to mention we're now trying to do it with 0g fat...

  25. your tellign me
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  26. Anadrualic state is an awesome pre btw
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  27. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Anadrualic state is an awesome pre btw
    yah it sure is, I have taken soem time off because i wa susing it all the time, but man i am tempted ot take some now just for the energy lol.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  28. SO is it really gone? Can't find it anywhere.
    Still not banned.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TonyMaserati View Post
    SO is it really gone? Can't find it anywhere.
    Yes its REALLY gone this time

    EPIC is now the KING of pre workouts for LG
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  30. Its still available if you know where to look

  31. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Its still available if you know where to look
    Hmmmm, this guy seems familiar....^^^
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  32. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hmmmm, this guy seems familiar....^^^
    Oh herro

  33. Subbed for Natadrol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Subbed for Natadrol.
    Wrong thread Bengi!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  35. I tried to buy Epic with the free carnitine from NP last week.

    Glycerol formula for upcoming photo shoots = winning.

    Unfortunately NP shipping to England is so expensive I think it would cost less to just fund the creation of a UK version of the LG warehouse lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I tried to buy Epic with the free carnitine from NP last week.

    Glycerol formula for upcoming photo shoots = winning.

    Unfortunately NP shipping to England is so expensive I think it would cost less to just fund the creation of a UK version of the LG warehouse lol.
    I wonder why it is that I can ship things over there cheaper than NP can.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  37. You have intimate relationships with the USPS delivery man?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Log in
Log in