LG stack on deployment

USMCSecurity1

Awards
I'm planning on running 2 stacks wile on ship during my deployment. Not much else to spend money on, so why not put down the cash for good supplements? I was wanting to do one for a bulk and 1 for a cut. The one for the bulk would be something like this:

M1-D black for 8 weeks
MMV3 for 8 weeks
Ghenerate for 12 weeks
Formadrol Extreme for 4 weeks PCT
Substerone for 4 weeks PCT

And for the cut:
just natadrol for 8 weeks
same PCT as the bulk

How long would it be recommended to wait between cycles and how would you recommend dosing these products? I was thinking 6 for the m1-D, 8 for the mmv3 and 8 for natadrol as daily ammounts.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec the substrone first 4 weeks. (acualy all 8 if you could)
I would rec M1D with the natadrol I found that very nice.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
both of what you have are fine and 6-8 tab M1d is good and 8-9 natadrol is good

I would rec for bulking cycle:
wk1-8 M1D 6 tab ed
wk1-8 MMV3
wk1-8 Natadrol 8 tab ed
wk1-12 GHenerate
Wk9-12 Formadrol Extreme for 4 weeks PCT and possibly T911

USMCSecurity1

Awards
MMV3 and Natadrol with M1-D or just natadrol? And do you mean having substerone in the cycle or during the PCT?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
MMV3 and Natadrol with M1-D or just natadrol? And do you mean having substerone in the cycle or during the PCT?
if your talking about my last post of a cycle, i ment to leave the substrone out.
yes the natadrol WITH just the M1D. honestly subsrone is ok but with all you have in there I would just rec the MMV3, M1D and Natadrol. (then PCT of course)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
if not about last one then :
wk1-8 substrone
wk1-8 Natadrol
Wk1-8 M1D
wk9-12 PCT *no sub strone*

USMCSecurity1

Awards
Ok, I was curious about the substerone, because alot of guys recommended that I use it in my PCT with my formadrol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I was curious about the substerone, because alot of guys recommended that I use it in my PCT with my formadrol.
Its a preference...substerone is a very versatile supplement. Personally Id prefer in PCT, but others on cycle. Its a non-hormonal supplement and there is no right or wrong answer. Best option would be to run through entire cycle but it gets pricey.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
That was what i was thinking about at first, but as you said the price comes in. I'm no rich person that's for sure.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was what i was thinking about at first, but as you said the price comes in. I'm no rich person that's for sure.
Id just stick to M1-d Black, MMv3 and Form-x. Those 3 would give you the most potential.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
What I meant is, I don't want to spend the extra money to use Substerone for the entire cycle. I was thinking about just using it in the PCT

This is what I have in mind
M1-D black: 6 for first 2 weeks, 8 for the next 6 weeks
Natadrol: same dosage
Ghenerate: 2 doses a day for 12 weeks
Formadrol Extreme(until Form-X is available other than GNC): 3 caps a day for weeks 9-12
Substerone: 8 droppers a day for weeks 9-12

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I meant is, I don't want to spend the extra money to use Substerone for the entire cycle. I was thinking about just using it in the PCT

Formadrol Extreme(until Form-X is available other than GNC): 3 caps a day for weeks 9-12
Ah, rgr that i see what you mean. Looks solid.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
awesome. Trying to put on alot of mass before my 16 week cut post deployment. Planning on entering one of the NGA comps in North Carolina next year.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome. Trying to put on alot of mass before my 16 week cut post deployment. Planning on entering one of the NGA comps in North Carolina next year.
If you know what you're doing in regards to deployment, you should be able to hold on to a good portion of your gains. I never recommend guys doing cycles before boot camp as they will loose it all plus some, and there goes your money haha. This should work well for you, and the best part is i highly doubt you will pop a piss test.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
It's going to be a float, so i'll be on ship most of the time. there will be alot of time to go to the gym on ship.I will also be taking:

Protein: Dymatize Elite isolate
Creatin: Green Bulge or green MAGnitude
BCAA: Dymatize Recoup
Multi-V: Anavite
Pre-Workout: White flood(during my initial cut on ship), Assault(during the bulk which is the rest of the deployment)
Other: ZMA and melatonin
Fat burner: Shred Matrix

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty nice stack for having limited room on ship. I agree with basically everything you have, solid choices. If you really wanted to get in some sick workouts i'd advise picking up some Agmatine. It can either be bought in bulk powder or SNS makes caps. The endurance and pumps with Agmatine are second to none, and more literature is coming out about it's mood enhancement. Agmatine has become a staple for me. It seems to really be true that more muscle tearing (from actual pumps) equals more muscle breakdown which equals more muscle growth.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
in terms of space, everything will be in zip lock bags so i can compress them and make them easier to be stored.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Id just stick to M1-d Black, MMv3 and Form-x. Those 3 would give you the most potential.
thats what i would say also.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

looks great to me.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
I did my research to find a good combo and dosing. Hopefully it'll help me put on some good mass before i begin my cut after deployment. Talking with Layne Norton about dialing in diet and exercise. Hope the 14 week cut will go smoothly.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did my research to find a good combo and dosing. Hopefully it'll help me put on some good mass before i begin my cut after deployment. Talking with Layne Norton about dialing in diet and exercise. Hope the 14 week cut will go smoothly.
Solid call talking with Layne. He's a great guy and always willing to help people out. Really surprises me how much he responds to personal questions from literally anybody. He's a great asset for Scivation/Primaforce. I use his PHAT training regimine and i LOVE IT. On a cut though i don't see how you would be able to do the volume. So for however long you are going for this mass stage, think about PHAT to really increase your training and hit your mass goal.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
Wow, I looked up the PHAT routine and it sounds perfect for me, because i also want to increase my strength as well. after all, more strength equals more weight and more weight equals more mass in the end. I've never done a bodybuilding style cut. what approach would you recommend for on a cut when it comes to lifting?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that PHAT can be used in all types of diet phases. The workouts are intense, and intense cardiovascular workouts are great for cut cycles. The more calories you burn during your workout the better. With proper pre and post workout nutrition you can really burn the fat and get that muscle definition you're looking for. I might dial down some of the exercises whether it's a set or 2 or an exercise here or there, you don't want to get too burned out, and during a caloric deficit you run the risk of not recovering by the time you need to hit that muscle group again. If you've been running PHAT for a while your body will be more able to handle the workouts during a cut, but you really need to make sure you are getting a good amount of protein in to your system. It's the best way to help out your recovery naturally. Otherwise, you could run a simple traditional workout style, 1 muscle group per week, but then add in abdominal days where you do high volume and attempt to kill yourself. That way you still get in some intense workouts. Either that or do a few weeks heavy lifts, then a few weeks hypertrophy lifts. There are lots of options really.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
Dang, sounds very versatile. Now while on the cut post deployment i plan on taking a fat burner. A buddy of mine recommended a stack containing Ephedrine HCL and Caffeine. What's your opinion regarding EC stacks?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Dang, sounds very versatile. Now while on the cut post deployment i plan on taking a fat burner. A buddy of mine recommended a stack containing Ephedrine HCL and Caffeine. What's your opinion regarding EC stacks?
can make you very nervos and edgy, its very stimy. are you ok with stims?
I think Need2slin and then a milderstim would be better , but just my op. Resolution i found 1-2 caps nice and not tooo crazy. that with need2slin i loved my last cut.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
I take stims pretty well. I considered it because I could get enough for my whole 16 week cutting period for only around $60

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC is the gold standard for fat loss, there is no other legal product that will match what ephedrine and caffeine achieve. Sometimes there are random side effects, but for those of us who dominate caffeine (myself included) it's a breeze to run.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
I found Ephedrine HCL from Kaizer. I read reviews on how this stands up to ephedra, when combined with caffeine. I read nearly all positive remarks. Rhadam, have you read much on Ephedrine HCL?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure i have.

Ephedrine sulfate is what most of us use, it's found in Bronkaid. Ephedrine HCL is what a lot of the fat burners use. On a mg to mg basis, there are less actives in Ephedrine Sulfate than there are in Ephedrine HCL. This does not necessarily mean that HCL is better as it seems as though Sulfate has a small edge in bioavailability which should ease the passage through the blood-brain barrier. In reality, i doubt you would notice much of a difference between the two.

You'll want to taper up the dosage, unless you're already quite tolerant to stims. Typically you should hit the full dosage (25mg E @ 3 times daily, 200mg caffeine with the E 3 times daily) by the end of the first week. The greatness of EC is that it can be taken indefinitely. There's no need to cycle, unless you want a break from the daily stim use. But, i do caution the use of EC when you are doing intense cardio.

Last edited:

USMCSecurity1

Awards
I've been tol that if I'm doing intense cardio, to make sure i don't take it in close proximity to when i do cardio. i want to do HIIT cardio, but i don't want to hurt myself.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a blood pressure issue. If you're doing HIIT i would lower the dose, or simply not take it some days.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
ok, so for anything high intensity anaerobically, it would not be a good idea to take it, but rather if I do, do low intensity cardio such as power walking on a treadmill at a high incline?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you haven't ever had any issues with heart rate/blood pressure then you'll be fine. I expect that since you're in the service you probably don't. I would simply keep an eye on things, and on higher cardio days take 2 doses instead of 3 and/or keep the doses away from the cardio periods. I.e. if you're running in the morning, skip your first dose. If you're running in the afternoon take the first dose right when you get up, then take your second and last dose post cardio.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
that's kind of what I had in mind. My unit, or at least my old one, did running every morning for PT, so i thought I'd eat a little something before hand and take the EC AFTER the running. do you do anything different for pre-workout products when you're on a EC stack?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
that's kind of what I had in mind. My unit, or at least my old one, did running every morning for PT, so i thought I'd eat a little something before hand and take the EC AFTER the running. do you do anything different for pre-workout products when you're on a EC stack?
i know its not directed at me but, I rec keeping stims low when taking also a EC stack. have a cup of coffee or somthing but dont go overboard with other stims.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you also dont want ot burn yorself out over time + the posssible health issues

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sure i have.

Ephedrine sulfate is what most of us use, it's found in Bronkaid. Ephedrine HCL is what a lot of the fat burners use. On a mg to mg basis, there are less actives in Ephedrine Sulfate than there are in Ephedrine HCL. This does not necessarily mean that HCL is better as it seems as though Sulfate has a small edge in bioavailability which should ease the passage through the blood-brain barrier. In reality, i doubt you would notice much of a difference between the two.

You'll want to taper up the dosage, unless you're already quite tolerant to stims. Typically you should hit the full dosage (25mg E @ 3 times daily, 200mg caffeine with the E 3 times daily) by the end of the first week. The greatness of EC is that it can be taken indefinitely. There's no need to cycle, unless you want a break from the daily stim use. But, i do caution the use of EC when you are doing intense cardio.
thats crazy i never take more then 25mg for the WHOLE day. but i dont use much stims i guess.
i also found 4mg 2X a day with some caffien was nuff for me.

USMCSecurity1

Awards
so, you'd recommend a stim free pre-workout like Dymatize Xpand when on an EC stack?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya if you have morning PT just skip the first dosage. As far as pre workouts, you can substitute a dose of caffeine for your pre workout of choice. More than 200mg caffeine won't hurt you if that's what your pre workout contains. Under 200mg i'd try to make it up. Either that or simply dose your E + C and then a stim-free pre workout. I can dose E before my workout and take it with a stimmed pre workout just fine. Others have issues. It entirely depends on you.

Blergs - 3 doses of E @ 25mg is the studied dosage scheme for the full thermogenic benefit. I know of a lot of guys who only dose 2x a day and stay on that indefinitely, which is fine. Again, it's simply up to the user. Do whatever works best.