LG stack on deployment

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I've been tol that if I'm doing intense cardio, to make sure i don't take it in close proximity to when i do cardio. i want to do HIIT cardio, but i don't want to hurt myself.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

It's a blood pressure issue. If you're doing HIIT i would lower the dose, or simply not take it some days.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

ok, so for anything high intensity anaerobically, it would not be a good idea to take it, but rather if I do, do low intensity cardio such as power walking on a treadmill at a high incline?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

If you haven't ever had any issues with heart rate/blood pressure then you'll be fine. I expect that since you're in the service you probably don't. I would simply keep an eye on things, and on higher cardio days take 2 doses instead of 3 and/or keep the doses away from the cardio periods. I.e. if you're running in the morning, skip your first dose. If you're running in the afternoon take the first dose right when you get up, then take your second and last dose post cardio.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

that's kind of what I had in mind. My unit, or at least my old one, did running every morning for PT, so i thought I'd eat a little something before hand and take the EC AFTER the running. do you do anything different for pre-workout products when you're on a EC stack?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSecurity1 View Post
    that's kind of what I had in mind. My unit, or at least my old one, did running every morning for PT, so i thought I'd eat a little something before hand and take the EC AFTER the running. do you do anything different for pre-workout products when you're on a EC stack?
    i know its not directed at me but, I rec keeping stims low when taking also a EC stack. have a cup of coffee or somthing but dont go overboard with other stims.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

you also dont want ot burn yorself out over time + the posssible health issues
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Sure i have.

Ephedrine sulfate is what most of us use, it's found in Bronkaid. Ephedrine HCL is what a lot of the fat burners use. On a mg to mg basis, there are less actives in Ephedrine Sulfate than there are in Ephedrine HCL. This does not necessarily mean that HCL is better as it seems as though Sulfate has a small edge in bioavailability which should ease the passage through the blood-brain barrier. In reality, i doubt you would notice much of a difference between the two.

You'll want to taper up the dosage, unless you're already quite tolerant to stims. Typically you should hit the full dosage (25mg E @ 3 times daily, 200mg caffeine with the E 3 times daily) by the end of the first week. The greatness of EC is that it can be taken indefinitely. There's no need to cycle, unless you want a break from the daily stim use. But, i do caution the use of EC when you are doing intense cardio.
    thats crazy i never take more then 25mg for the WHOLE day. but i dont use much stims i guess.
    i also found 4mg 2X a day with some caffien was nuff for me.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

so, you'd recommend a stim free pre-workout like Dymatize Xpand when on an EC stack?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Ya if you have morning PT just skip the first dosage. As far as pre workouts, you can substitute a dose of caffeine for your pre workout of choice. More than 200mg caffeine won't hurt you if that's what your pre workout contains. Under 200mg i'd try to make it up. Either that or simply dose your E + C and then a stim-free pre workout. I can dose E before my workout and take it with a stimmed pre workout just fine. Others have issues. It entirely depends on you.

Blergs - 3 doses of E @ 25mg is the studied dosage scheme for the full thermogenic benefit. I know of a lot of guys who only dose 2x a day and stay on that indefinitely, which is fine. Again, it's simply up to the user. Do whatever works best.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deployment stack
    By USMCSecurity1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:54 PM
  2. Losing weight on Deployment
    By 1slowcivic in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:05 AM
  3. Mid-Deployment workout